Accumulating Storyline

Guest MurderMachineX

Guest BlackOpsTiger

This isn't bad, really great thread you have here.

Just something to add about the HAARP note in Shi No Numa.

The following picture was found hidden in the Black Ops Terminal:

zreel1.png

Nazi Zombie Reich, Phase Two: Strength by Regulation

Group 935 must have had a plan to control the Zombie army through radio waves of some sort.

----

Now, in real life HAARP wasn't established until 1993 in Alaska, but it is possible Treyarch just put this note in here as something we could relate to.

----

This could be a note about either HAARP being controlled by Element 115, Samantha, or an unknown force that 935 or Richtofen were observing while the Zombie army grew out of control under Samantha.

----

So, just a potential storyline bridge treyarch could use was the broadcast stations with the numbers in the Black Ops Campaign, perhaps we will get a modern Zombie Warfare game soon with the number stations being used to control the zombies, or they could stick with Richtofen controlling the Zombies and Samantha and the crew trying to take him down.

----

Either way, this is a great thread for a great Story. I sure hope zombies isn't over.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

zreel1.png

Group 935 must have had a plan to control the Zombie army through radio waves of some sort.

----

Now, in real life HAARP wasn't established until 1993 in Alaska, but it is possible Treyarch just put this note in here as something we could relate to.

----

This could be a note about either HAARP being controlled by Element 115, Samantha, or an unknown force that 935 or Richtofen were observing while the Zombie army grew out of control under Samantha.

----

So, just a potential storyline bridge treyarch could use was the broadcast stations with the numbers in the Black Ops Campaign, perhaps we will get a modern Zombie Warfare game soon with the number stations being used to control the zombies, or they could stick with Richtofen controlling the Zombies and Samantha and the crew trying to take him down.

----

Either way, this is a great thread for a great Story. I sure hope zombies isn't over.

I completely agree with what you said about them trying to control the zombies through radios waves. Remember that Kino was right by the Fernesturm TV tower, a mass broadcasting station.

And how Steiner, an ex-935 scientist, showed the Russians how to control people's minds via broadcasting number streams to them?

I think that it is possible that in the next campaign, zombies might play a role, becoming the new Nova6 in a sense.

Guest MurderMachineX

It says all specific memories. So it is entirely possible that they remember basic things, such as ancestry, personal identification, talking, walking, and shooting a gun.

Actually, they don't remember personal identification, as retofen mentions that Dempsey doesn't remember who he was, like the rest of the subjects. I think ancestry counts as the same group as specific memories. Walking and talking and such...most likely the did know how to do those.

But it isn't about Richtofen trusting them. It's about whoever trusting them to send them to Richtofen.

But... I don't think they went to their governments. That just adds a whole new unexplained chapter. The U.S. government might not let Tank go, but rather keep him to get all the info they can out of him. The Russian government might kill Nikolai on sight, given his political history. The Japanese, I'm not sure. It just seems like a bunch of hoops to jump through.

Dempsey doesn't remember anything, and he's a loyal marine, there would be no point. Nikolai was already sent on the front lines for his history, would not be killed.

I just assumed that the only reason he'd want to go to Shi No Numa would be to see Richtofen, as Cornelius says to try to talk to either him or Maxis. Maybe he went around looking at left over 935 bases? That's all I could think of.

But really, is there a better theory than their governments sending them? Anything else sounds kind of iffy without evidence.

Dempsey knows that he's a Marine, that he's from the U.S., that his name is Tank Dempsey. He just doesn't remember his past.

That doesn't mean that the US wouldn't try to probe his mind to make him remember again. And Nikolai was supposed to die in war and be forgotten about.

I'm not saying there's a better theory or that there isn't. But I do say that the government theory is just as ridiculous.

zreel1.png

----

----

----

----

Thank you.

I've heard talk about Group 601, but I wasn't sure where that came from. What else do we know about it?

Perhaps HAARP wasn't built "officially" until 1993, but they had been working on it long before that.

Pretty sure the HAARP is powered by 115.

Thanks. I just hope we can get to blowing the Earth up before the next game comes out. :P

Guest Zombieofthedead

It says all specific memories. So it is entirely possible that they remember basic things, such as ancestry, personal identification, talking, walking, and shooting a gun.

Actually, they don't remember personal identification, as retofen mentions that Dempsey doesn't remember who he was, like the rest of the subjects. I think ancestry counts as the same group as specific memories. Walking and talking and such...most likely the did know how to do those.

But it isn't about Richtofen trusting them. It's about whoever trusting them to send them to Richtofen.

But... I don't think they went to their governments. That just adds a whole new unexplained chapter. The U.S. government might not let Tank go, but rather keep him to get all the info they can out of him. The Russian government might kill Nikolai on sight, given his political history. The Japanese, I'm not sure. It just seems like a bunch of hoops to jump through.

Dempsey doesn't remember anything, and he's a loyal marine, there would be no point. Nikolai was already sent on the front lines for his history, would not be killed.

I just assumed that the only reason he'd want to go to Shi No Numa would be to see Richtofen, as Cornelius says to try to talk to either him or Maxis. Maybe he went around looking at left over 935 bases? That's all I could think of.

But really, is there a better theory than their governments sending them? Anything else sounds kind of iffy without evidence.

Dempsey knows that he's a Marine, that he's from the U.S., that his name is Tank Dempsey. He just doesn't remember his past.

How do you know he does in testing? You don't. He doesn't know who he is then

That doesn't mean that the US wouldn't try to probe his mind to make him remember again. And Nikolai was supposed to die in war and be forgotten about.

No, he was just supposed to be sent on the front lines. If they did do that, they might as well just kill him outright then. I guess it was because Stalin had no offical proof that Nikolai killed any of his wives.

I'm not saying there's a better theory or that there isn't. But I do say that the government theory is just as ridiculous.

Well, I don't. It seems more logical than anything we have, and no that we have actual PROOF for it, it actual seems fully legit to me.

Guest football5699

I'm still holding tight to the theory of Richtofen "programming" them to meet him at SNN because he was starting to plan his scheme and he knew he couldn't do it alone. Why else would they spare him especially moving map to map?

If this was said whoops...didn't want to read 28 pages lol.

I won't discount the government theory, but I personally think it makes no sense. The characters all worked together to go Richtofen, or at least arrived at the same time and knew each others names, that is proven by the Shi No Numa trailer in which they all show up together and Dempsey tells Nikolai and Takeo to get his gear on. I could see maybe the Americans and Russians working together since they did at the end of World War II, but not Japan. They were part of the Axis powers, while America and Russia were part of the Allies. On top of that, because the Japanese would have been involved, they wouldn't want any potential research to go to them because we know they would end up reporting to their government.

Guest Zombieofthedead

I won't discount the government theory, but I personally think it makes no sense. The characters all worked together to go Richtofen, or at least arrived at the same time and knew each others names, that is proven by the Shi No Numa trailer in which they all show up together and Dempsey tells Nikolai and Takeo to get his gear on. I could see maybe the Americans and Russians working together since they did at the end of World War II, but not Japan. They were part of the Axis powers, while America and Russia were part of the Allies. On top of that, because the Japanese would have been involved, they wouldn't want any potential research to go to them because we know they would end up reporting to their government.

Japan could still work together with them. They all had one thing in common: A soldier formerly missing, with memory loss.

I mean, there are a few holes, but it still makes more sense to me than any others.

I'm still holding tight to the theory of Richtofen "programming" them to meet him at SNN because he was starting to plan his scheme and he knew he couldn't do it alone. Why else would they spare him especially moving map to map?

If this was said whoops...didn't want to read 28 pages lol.

I don't think this makes sense, why would he do that? If they found out, he would be screwed. He just kind of got stuck with them, but was lucky enough to have them for all the EEs.

To me, that theory has a lot of holes. Saying that the common theme is all having soldiers that have memory loss doesn't unite countries that hate each other, it just means that they have something in common. I don't see how Japan would have even gotten a hold of Takeo to tell him to go get Richtofen, not to mention why they would even want to since they were already in the Nuremberg Trials facing war crimes for these exact things. It just doesn't make sense to me. I won't discount the theory, but I certainly don't believe it.

In my eyes, the GK makes sense because they have a clear involvement in the story. I mean Nova 6 is called GKNOVA6, GK is mentioned all throughout the GKNOVA6 Live Drop before the game, not to mention the owner of the chemical company GK was at Der Riese during the Massacre, according to the intel.

Guest Zombieofthedead

To me, that theory has a lot of holes. Saying that the common theme is all having soldiers that have memory loss doesn't unite countries that hate each other, it just means that they have something in common. I don't see how Japan would have even gotten a hold of Takeo to tell him to go get Richtofen, not to mention why they would even want to since they were already in the Nuremberg Trials facing war crimes for these exact things. It just doesn't make sense to me. I won't discount the theory, but I certainly don't believe it.

Fair enough, but I think it is still a possibility. I think America might wonder what a Japanese guy is doing being tested on, and decided to find out what was going on. PLUS, think about it, America could have forced Japan to explain why he was there, and decide to go on an expedition to go to SNN. Maybe japan agreed as long as they brought Takeo along?

In my eyes, the GK makes sense because they have a clear involvement in the story. I mean Nova 6 is called GKNOVA6, GK is mentioned all throughout the GKNOVA6 Live Drop before the game, not to mention the owner of the chemical company GK was at Der Riese during the Massacre, according to the intel.

I guess we're at an impasse, then. We're total opposites on this then. I can't discredit GK either, but in reallity I think we've actually seen too few references to GK, at least in zombies. In campaign, that is another story, but here it doesn't make sense to me.

So, what are we to do?

I'm not sure to be honest, disagreements are natural and we've dealt with them before. Because this isn't me and you working on a story together, we can have different ideas. Because this is MurderMachineX's story, whatever his idea on the best theory is is what he can do.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Oh, I thought it was just if all of us thought it was a good idea...

I would make a story thread, but I'm doing this through actual stories, so I won't exactly make it in time for the next game :|

But anyways, I guess since we can't figure this out, it's all up to MurderMachine. So... good luck choosing.

Oh, I thought it was just if all of us thought it was a good idea...

I would make a story thread, but I'm doing this through actual stories, so I won't exactly make it in time for the next game :|

But anyways, I guess since we can't figure this out, it's all up to MurderMachine. So... good luck choosing.

Well, if we all agree on something and thinks it's a good idea then he will include it. However, if we have disagreements like now, he will just decide how he wants, or just put his own theory in :P

Guest MurderMachineX

Yes, this is my storyline, but I don't want to "veto" anyone or anything like that. I want it to be a conglomeration of different people's inputs. I'd like to refrain from just choosing my favorite, because IDEALLY it shouldn't be necessary.

But honestly, the evidence here is scanty enough for me to consider classifying it as I did with Satan.

What if I put something like: "The crew then went to find Richtofen for an unknown reason." ?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Yes, this is my storyline, but I don't want to "veto" anyone or anything like that. I want it to be a conglomeration of different people's inputs. I'd like to refrain from just choosing my favorite, because IDEALLY it shouldn't be necessary.

But honestly, the evidence here is scanty enough for me to consider classifying it as I did with Satan.

What if I put something like: "The crew then went to find Richtofen for an unknown reason." ?

Yeah, I guess so. That or went there to just look for something. We aren't sure what exactly, I mean, how would anybody but Richtofen and his associates know where he was located?

Regardless, they went there for Richtofen. Whether it was to bring him back to a country, to get information, or to get equipment, they went there with intentions of bring something back. Otherwise I see no reason for them to bring "gear."

Guest Zombieofthedead

Regardless, they went there for Richtofen. Whether it was to bring him back to a country, to get information, or to get equipment, they went there with intentions of bring something back. Otherwise I see no reason for them to bring "gear."

Gotta be precautionate. This was an army testing base, anything could be there. I agree, though. They went to bring something back.

Guest BlackOpsTiger

In reply to those that responded about HAARP and Element 115.

-----

The possibility of it being used for mind control, in reality, would most likely not work on a large scale, but this is a video game, so let's dive into some crazy conspiracy theories and what I like to call "Zombies science"

1. HAARP is supposedly set to the SAME frequency as the human brain, which is you go to youtube and google, you can find more but here is a clip about mind control from "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" and HAARP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOACrhRv-vQ

2. Supposedly with the use of ElectroMagnetic fields and a similar frequency (7.8 Hz) one would be able to broadcast to a receiver (implant?) and send a signal. [REMEMBER THE ZOMBIES ON VERRUCKT THAT HAD THEIR HEADS CUT OPEN AND STAPLED ON?]

3. When I was in college we did some experiments with radio waves, and I messed with some frequencies and it could do some fancy things to electronics in that lab, so i'm assuming that HAARP would be a great tool to broadcast a signal to an implanted chip in a zombie and control the "army", until Samantha came and took control herself, through some other "alien/vril" force

4. The Tower in Kino would be a great relay station for a radio signal, Steiner would also be good evidence that 935 was working with a "broadcast system" which we saw at the end of the Black Osp Campaign.

----------------

So, a lot of unanswered questions. But the evidence is growing that the "zombie army" was to be controlled in some form under a "broadcast system" This may have begun in Verruckt where the "surgeries" took place and implants were added to the zombies.

We should also remember Edward was working heavily in mind control with Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo. Perhaps the mind control programs Treyarch always keeps referencing to during the Cold War are deeply connected to what 935 was trying to do.

I remember the viral documents they sent about Blome, and he was rumored to work at places like Verruckt, and we KNOW he worked at Der Riese due to the posters explaining parts of the zombies.

This is certainly and interesting story.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

-----

The possibility of it being used for mind control, in reality, would most likely not work on a large scale, but this is a video game, so let's dive into some crazy conspiracy theories and what I like to call "Zombies science"

1. HAARP is supposedly set to the SAME frequency as the human brain, which is you go to youtube and google, you can find more but here is a clip about mind control from "Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura" and HAARP:

2. Supposedly with the use of ElectroMagnetic fields and a similar frequency (7.8 Hz) one would be able to broadcast to a receiver (implant?) and send a signal. [REMEMBER THE ZOMBIES ON VERRUCKT THAT HAD THEIR HEADS CUT OPEN AND STAPLED ON?]

3. When I was in college we did some experiments with radio waves, and I messed with some frequencies and it could do some fancy things to electronics in that lab, so i'm assuming that HAARP would be a great tool to broadcast a signal to an implanted chip in a zombie and control the "army", until Samantha came and took control herself, through some other "alien/vril" force

4. The Tower in Kino would be a great relay station for a radio signal, Steiner would also be good evidence that 935 was working with a "broadcast system" which we saw at the end of the Black Osp Campaign.

----------------

So, a lot of unanswered questions. But the evidence is growing that the "zombie army" was to be controlled in some form under a "broadcast system" This may have begun in Verruckt where the "surgeries" took place and implants were added to the zombies.

We should also remember Edward was working heavily in mind control with Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo. Perhaps the mind control programs Treyarch always keeps referencing to during the Cold War are deeply connected to what 935 was trying to do.

I remember the viral documents they sent about Blome, and he was rumored to work at places like Verruckt, and we KNOW he worked at Der Riese due to the posters explaining parts of the zombies.

Couldn't the RUSALKA be an example of HAARP?

Guest BlackOpsTiger

-----

----------------

Couldn't the RUSALKA be an example of HAARP?

Yes, I suppose so it WAS a broadcast station, also apparently on Der Riese when you teleport occasionaly the words "The Rusalka" would appear, and this was in World at War BEFORE Black Ops.

But I'm starting to get the idea they didn't only put it in their subliminally so that we would already know it was important or as a sign of things to come, but remember that according to the stories of Die Glocke on real-life it was a mirror-like image swirling with pictures of the past and future.

Assuming this was all created through the realm of Aether that was opened at some point, i'm starting to develop a theory that it was opened at Der Riese when they were working with Tesla's designs on the boards.

We know that it flashes the words "Tunguska" which I think was the start of Element 115 when tesla mis-launched his wardenclyfe experiments, and in a way developed HAARP, which may as well be a code-name for the Eiffel tower at this point.

It also shows design concepts of the crawler zombies, looking around in black ops campaigns you can match up the x-rays on the sunken ship in the antarctic with the x-rays on the walls of Der Riese. So, Nikola's invention of the x-ray were also stolen and used by 935, and eventually the Ascension group.

This is a large storyline, and for a long time we haven't fully explored what all of Tesla's designs and possible creation of Element 115 means to the secret picture found in the terminal, that basically told us that after Stage One: Manufacturing the Army (Der Riese "zombie factory") Untoten that Stage two: Regulation by Control (HAARP/Eiffel Tower) would be Group 935's plan all along. With the numbers 601 on the picture I think it may also mean that Group 935 was responsible for developing the technologies in the Wunderwaffe program, and Group 601 was responsible for "controlling" or "deploying" the technology that 935 created.

I will go back through some of the campaign missions in Black Ops that might reveal more about 935's past, as well as re-visiting Der Riese and Shi No numa, and se if I can find anything now that I've started thinking outside the box again ;)

EDIT: P.S. this quote:

"Another setback, Patient two-six was killed this morning in a field test. He lost control and attacked one of our handlers. His injuries were minor but patient two-six was destroyed. The break in programming coincided with the flashing lights and loud noises of the fire alarm in the test facility. (Knocking on the door is heard.) One moment! (Knocking repeats.) What is it? (static)"

— Dr. Maxis

from kino der toten kind of makes me think that when he says "break in programming" that they were sending signals to the zombie or alive human brain, but flashing lights and loud noises kind of makes me think that this was more of a hypnotic trance like state.

But remember that this information was taken up by the Soviets and in the campaign we see that the "programming" WAS coming from a broadcast station, so HAARP controlling the zombies or some form of a broadcast tower is very logical. And remember on moon that when unlocking Samantha Richtofen refers to switching "relay stations to sector 115" where Samantha was.

It looks like there may have been some kind of system setup where Group 935 used to "pyramid structure" as the mainframe for controlling the zombies, with the vril generator charged with element 115 being the secret to unlocking the pyramid, and the satellites we see on the moon relay this control signal down to the "relay stations" on Earth like HAARP, Eiffel tower, etc. being controlled by Element 115, or the pyramid structure.

Guest MurderMachineX

@Tac: I agree.

@ZotD: I don't think they'd go after anything besides Richtofen. Wunderwaffe? They could go to Der Riese. 115? They could go to many other places.

@BlackOps: I think you'll contribute a lot to this. You've already said so much that it's hard to swallow. But it's going to be a pain to incorporate all that. :P It'll take a while for me to evaluate what you say. Although, one thing I noticed was that the quote you used in Kino is not Dr. Maxis. We had a discussion on this earlier. Just listen to Der Riese and Moon's quotes with Maxis. They are alike but nothing similar to the quotes from Kino.

I don't remember exactly what we decided with Steiner in 935, but I think that there were disagreements, and I want to show some more proof for it. In his bio in the intel:

"Recruited into the Third Reich's Wunderwaffe Program, he brought his expertise to the NOVA 6 studies, one of Hitler's most prized projects."

Guest Zombieofthedead

I don't remember exactly what we decided with Steiner in 935, but I think that there were disagreements, and I want to show some more proof for it. In his bio in the intel:

"Recruited into the Third Reich's Wunderwaffe Program, he brought his expertise to the NOVA 6 studies, one of Hitler's most prized projects."

Well that doesn't mean he was in 935. The STG-44 was considered a wunderwaffe. Was it made by 935? Nope. Besides, 935 wasn't a Nazi program, but it was backed by them.

@ZotD: I don't think they'd go after anything besides Richtofen. Wunderwaffe? They could go to Der Riese. 115? They could go to many other places.

The thing is, I assumed they were going after Peter again or something of the like. I seriously doubt anyone would know the location of Richtofen, so Peter went looking for him after the outbreak at Der Riese, in abandoned outposts. Richtofen caught on and somehow had him killed. When no one heard back from him, like Verruckt, they sent out a team, this time to discover more of the experiments as well.

I'll give you that going after Richtofen is one of the most valid reasons we have, but I think they may have went there for more than just that ;) and not 115 or the wunderwaffe.

It sure as hell supports it though, he was in the Wunderwaffe program working with NOVA6, a gas under 935. NOVA 6 was tested in Kino. The campaign images show a man in a lab working with chemicals and they are detailing Steiner, those EXACT images are the Kino projections. I am honestly baffled anyone could disagree with the idea that Steiner was in Group 935. They are only working for the Third Reich seeing as everything they do has to be reported to them.

I don't see how it could be that hard to find Richtofen, all they need is an image, which treyarch intel says was dropped near the facility and that they found it.

Guest Zombieofthedead

It sure as hell supports it though, he was in the Wunderwaffe program working with NOVA6, a gas under 935. NOVA 6 was tested in Kino. The campaign images show a man in a lab working with chemicals and they are detailing Steiner, those EXACT images are the Kino projections. I am honestly baffled anyone could disagree with the idea that Steiner was in Group 935. They are only working for the Third Reich seeing as everything they do has to be reported to them.

I don't see how it could be that hard to find Richtofen, all they need is an image, which treyarch intel says was dropped near the facility and that they found it.

Firstly, he wasn't mentioned in zombies. I just find it unlikely that he would tell them about Nova 6... but not about zombies, which are just as bad or worse. I don't think there's strong evidence to support him being in 935. It's possible, but I wouldn't really agree with it unless officially proven.

Also, do you mean the photo was dropped near SNN? That seems kind of odd to me... but still, that doesn't mean he would be found right there, it's a photo of a high ranking member, just because a photo was dropped there didn't mean that he was there.

I also do not recall treyarch stating that they found photos near the site... again, very odd considering it.

Guest MurderMachineX

Actually... we had already listed Steiner as being in 935...

And as I've said before, we could think of a million and one reasons of what could be. But you say yourself that Richtofen was the most valid reason. We can't be sure beyond a shadow of a doubt, so that is good enough.

@BlackOpsTiger: If you still want to contribute, could go a step at a time, suggesting what we add? That'd be helpful.

Okay guys. I think we need to rewind a bit. We've strayed a bit from where we left off. Although, we still need to decide for certain where the test subjects were staying. I think Call of the Dead, but I'm not certain. I'm writing the next paragraph below. I'm putting Call of the Dead just for the time being.

On September 17, 1945, Dr. Richtofen began his tests on Dempsey alongside his other test subjects in the Group 935 base in northern Siberia. By September 20th, 1945, all of the test subjects- Dempsy, Belinski, and Masaki- had much of their memory removed by Dr. Richtofen. Meanwhile, at Der Riese, Dr. Maxis and the secretary, Sophia, started to have feelings for one another. Secretly, Dr. Maxis was worried that the Element 115 was affecting his mind, and the Dr. Richtofen's Monkey Bomb only reinforced his worry.