TAC N SHOOTER'S "Epic Zombies Timeline and Story" EDIT 10/30

Guest Shooter

Nah he specifically has cuts on all the other maps on his left cheek, I posted pics on my Der Riese eclipse thread, I'll try and find them. And if they were on all previous maps, I doubt this one is blood. As for the ruins, I'm pretty sure they aren't fake, I mean it's Shangri-La...

Ok, go ahead and search for the pics. As for Shangri-La, this quote should help.

Brock: "This place is massive! The architecture is not what I expected to see. It's more of an interpretation-"

Interpretation, meaning that it's what someone thought Shangri-La would be like.

The two threads I suspected the pics to be in weren't there, so I'm headed to the CoD Wiki for some pics of the face. As for the quote, great find, but what could it mean? I mean surely S-L isn't fake?

*EDIT* HAHAHA I search in google images "cut on richtofen face kino" and a pic is one I used in the other thread, so I click it and see it's from CoDz, and it redirects me to the pictures xD HAHAH Anyways, from the picture, he doesn't appear to have a cut on his face in Der Riese, my apologies, but he does have one on the right side in Kino. Ascension, he might have one on the left, can't tell on the right, Shangri-La, he has none. Does he have any on Moon?

Guest Zombieofthedead

The two threads I suspected the pics to be in weren't there, so I'm headed to the CoD Wiki for some pics of the face. As for the quote, great find, but what could it mean? I mean surely S-L isn't fake?

*EDIT* HAHAHA I search in google images "cut on richtofen face kino" and a pic is one I used in the other thread, so I click it and see it's from CoDz, and it redirects me to the pictures xD HAHAH Anyways, from the picture, he doesn't appear to have a cut on his face in Der Riese, my apologies, but he does have one on the right side in Kino. Ascension, he might have one on the left, can't tell on the right, Shangri-La, he has none. Does he have any on Moon?

Shangri-La is most likely fake in the fact that it isn't an ancient temple, more likely a cover up for whatever 935 was doing there.

Richtofen's moon and ascension models are the same, so presumably the same blood mark/scratch from before. It also confuses me that Kino and shangri la have the same models as well, but there are slight differences. I'm begining to think these "cuts" are just shadows or something that people are seeing, because there shouldn't be a difference between Kino and S-L richtofen.

Shangri-La is most likely fake in the fact that it isn't an ancient temple, more likely a cover up for whatever 935 was doing there.

Richtofen's moon and ascension models are the same, so presumably the same blood mark/scratch from before. It also confuses me that Kino and shangri la have the same models as well, but there are slight differences. I'm begining to think these "cuts" are just shadows or something that people are seeing, because there shouldn't be a difference between Kino and S-L richtofen.

:o That can't be true, I think the quote just means that is wasn't what he expected and it looked like something he had seen before, because honestly, it's incredibly difficult to say that it's fake based on out limited evidence. And the cuts aren't shadows, everyone see's them in pictures and in gameplay. And why shouldn't there be a difference between Kino and S-L? There are two maps in between, and Kino's clothes are really dirty for everyone, and so is Ascension, but when they get to Shangri-La, everyone looks all cleaned up...

Guest Zombieofthedead

:o That can't be true, I think the quote just means that is wasn't what he expected and it looked like something he had seen before, because honestly, it's incredibly difficult to say that it's fake based on out limited evidence. And the cuts aren't shadows, everyone see's them in pictures and in gameplay. And why shouldn't there be a difference between Kino and S-L? There are two maps in between, and Kino's clothes are really dirty for everyone, and so is Ascension, but when they get to Shangri-La, everyone looks all cleaned up...

I don't know... I personally believe the germans built it as a cover up, makes alot of sense actually. That would explain alot of the mechanisms around.

I don't see the cuts, except on ascension, so that's why I think they're shadows. Kino's clothes are not dirty at all, same exact models as S-L. I don't believe treyarch edits minor things like this, and the models don't appear different. Ascension is where the models change.

Well Ed went to S-L after teleporting to the Moon, and came back and said that they had many things to learn, so he would know how to get there, and I just don't see any hints to it being fake.

For the pics, here is a clear cut on Kino:

RichtofenOfTheDamned%21.jpg

And why is it that Ascension is where it always changes!?

Guest Shooter

Regarding the uniform, isn't it possible he just prefers his Nazi outfit and put it back on in CotD? BTW tac, Tak has a moustache in kino, he's had it before ascension. Also, Dempsey says he feels like he's on vacation because there aren't zombies around, and Nikolai could have more clothes.

I don't know, I just find it awfully wierd that he would put it on for Ascension, then took it off for Shangri La, and then put it BACK on for Moon? If he liked his German Uniform, wouldn't he of just kept it on for Moon? I just find that bizarre that he's not wearing the Spacesuit on Shangri La.

Guest Zombieofthedead

I don't know, I just find it awfully wierd that he would put it on for Ascension, then took it off for Shangri La, and then put it BACK on for Moon? If he liked his German Uniform, wouldn't he of just kept it on for Moon? I just find that bizarre that he's not wearing the Spacesuit on Shangri La.

I was thinking maybe he intended to blast off to the moon, but then realised he needed his golden rod and focusing stone first, so he just switched back.

@Tac, Ok, I see the cuts clearer now. And I sort of see what you mean about S-L not being fake. Maybe it was the caves system he uncovered on S-L? He could then use the ruins to cover any activity up.

Yeah I'm cool with the theory that he starts in SNN and goes through Der Riese to Kino and has his Nazi Uniform on. Then he goes to Ascension to get the Space Suit and talk to Gersch (debatable, but I'm going with it for now) and then wears it in case he is able to go. Then he takes it off when he gets to CoTD, and switches back into his Nazi Uniform. From there they go to S-L still in the Nazi Uniform, then to Moon with the space suit.

As for S-L being fake, we hear the elephants and stuff like we do in the map, so I think he landed in the spawn area and then found his way to the Vril-ya, and they viewed him as a god for finding their location.

I mean they speak about how the carvings are unfinished, and of course, the interpretation quote. Could the interpretation quote mean that what he read about wasn't what he saw, and it looked similar to other ancient civilization structures?

Guest Shooter

I was thinking maybe he intended to blast off to the moon, but then realised he needed his golden rod and focusing stone first, so he just switched back.

I think that's a possibilty. Perhaps he only wears the suit when he's going into space? Haha I don't know. Kinda weird for Richtofen to design this huge master plan, but happens to forget he needs the Rod And Stone. My head hurts from all this stuff.

@Tac, Ok, I see the cuts clearer now. And I sort of see what you mean about S-L not being fake. Maybe it was the caves system he uncovered on S-L? He could then use the ruins to cover any activity up.

I believe the ruins of Shangri La are 100% real and are of Vril-Ya origins. I think that the interpretation quote might just be a reference to the symbols they find there not being what they expected from what they researched.

Perhaps it would help getting pics of each character on each map. Just to get an idea of what they look like from map to map?

EDIT: Bingo Tac! Just read your post above and we were thinking the same thing on regards to that quote.

Guest Shooter

Yeah I'm cool with the theory that he starts in SNN and goes through Der Riese to Kino and has his Nazi Uniform on. Then he goes to Ascension to get the Space Suit and talk to Gersch (debatable, but I'm going with it for now) and then wears it in case he is able to go. Then he takes it off when he gets to CoTD, and switches back into his Nazi Uniform. From there they go to S-L still in the Nazi Uniform, then to Moon with the space suit.

As for S-L being fake, we hear the elephants and stuff like we do in the map, so I think he landed in the spawn area and then found his way to the Vril-ya, and they viewed him as a god for finding their location.

I mean they speak about how the carvings are unfinished, and of course, the interpretation quote. Could the interpretation quote mean that what he read about wasn't what he saw, and it looked similar to other ancient civilization structures?

Scratch the pictures, all we were really trying to figure out was that Richtofen didn't have a cut, turns out he does:

RichtofenIII.jpg

I still have the tab open of the other characters and can continue if you want, the only weird thing now is the clean clothes:

Notice blood on Nikolai's clothes:

Ascension_platform.png

And now the lack of blood in S-L:

Shangri-LaSpikeTrapNickolai.jpg

Guest Rissole25

I was going to say maybe they teleported to Shangri-La after Kino, than took the Lunar Lander in Shangri-La to Ascension.

But than I thought "Oh wait, he has the Golden Rod in Shangri-La" :facepalm:

Concerning the models, are the models in SNN and DR in Black Ops the same as they were in WaW? Takeo didn't have a moustache than, and Richtofen didn't get the cut or scar under his eye till Der Riese.

Also, what about their models in Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt? What maps are those models taken from, seeing as something changes with at least one of them in every appearance? I would say Kino, but someone will need to look into it. If those models are unique, or they are Shi No Numa's models, than they may have actually visited those places instead of just being a bonus thing Treyarch put in.

Concerning the models, are the models in SNN and DR in Black Ops the same as they were in WaW? Takeo didn't have a moustache than, and Richtofen didn't get the cut or scar under his eye till Der Riese.

Also, what about their models in Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt? What maps are those models taken from, seeing as something changes with at least one of them in every appearance? I would say Kino, but someone will need to look into it. If those models are unique, or they are Shi No Numa's models, than they may have actually visited those places instead of just being a bonus thing Treyarch put in.

I am assuming the models are the same but it's hard to tell since it's hard to find them on the net. I can't imagine they would be different, only clearer. And you are right, Tak had no mustache in SNN, but he got it in Der Riese I believe, same with the cut on Richtofen's face, and they have kept the scars/facial hair ever since. And I think that regardless of the models, the characters were never in NDU and Verruckt

DEMPSEY:

First off here is his character model:

348px-CoDWaW_Dempsey.jpg

Shi No Numa (?):

Tank_Dempsey__Badass_Marine_2_by_spyash2.png

Der Riese:

357px-TankWaWDerRiese.png

Kino:

242px-Tank.png

Acension:

Can't find one

Shangri-La:

Shangri-LaDempseyI.jpg

Moon:

666px-Dempseyspacesuitminigun.jpg

TAKEO:

Shi No Numa (The best I could find is his photo):

4734727.png?1300495630

Der Riese:

Pre-Black Ops seems to be difficult to find

Kino:

619px-Takeo_g11.jpg

Ascension:

Apparently Post-Black Ops sucks too

Shangri-La:

Moon:

NIKOLAI:

Character Model:

CoDWaW_Nikolai.jpg

Shi No Numa:

NZ_Nikolai.png

Der Riese:

NikolaiDerRieseCam37.jpg

Kino:

NikolaiBodyKINO.jpg

Ascension:

Ascension_platform.png

Shangri-La:

Shangri-LaSpikeTrapNickolai.jpg

Moon:

Wavgun.png

RICHTOFEN:

Character model:

357px-Richtofen1.jpg

Shi No Numa:

Der Riese:

464px-Edward.jpg

Kino:

283px-RichtofenOfTheDamned%21.jpg

Ascension:

2woy8ld.jpg

Shangri-La:

RichtofenIII.jpg

Moon:

Moon_Richtofen_or_Unknown.jpg

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ok, I'm going to go over differences in appearances based on what I know

Dempsey-

SNN-Pretty clean, nothing special

Der Riese-Presumably same model as SNN

Kino-clothes seem a bit lighter, but that's really it.

Ascension-Torn up clothes, cuts and bruises

Shangri-La-Probably same as Kino

Moon-Probably same as Ascension

Nikolai-

SNN-Again, very clean, nothing very special

Der Riese-same basic model

Kino-Clothes seem lighter and he looks more sun burnt than before, could just be the lighting

Ascension-Sleeves are torn, very dirty, blood stains all over

S-L-Probably same as Kino

Moon-Probably same as ascension

Takeo-

SNN-Very clean, no moustache, looks MUCH younger than in Black ops. Also still has the katana

Der Riese-Same as SNN

Kino-Now has moustache, lighter clothing, but not as noticable. Looks about 10 years older than WaW.

Ascension-Bloodstains, tears, the usual. Still has the moustache.

S-L-Same as kino

Moon-Same as Ascension, but no longer has his awesome hat.

Richtofen-

SNN-Had a tannish hat and uniform, no visable cuts (but not observant on this part, apparently). Still has greyish hair at the sides

Der Riese-same

Kino-Seems to have gotten a different hat. It's grey now, doesn't look as cool. CLothing is lighter, like the others, and now has the cut

Ascension-Spacesuit, and a large gash on the left of his face. Might just be zombie blood.

S-L-Same as kino

Moon-Same as ascension

Also, Classic maps on BO have same skins as Kino.

BTW tac, the moon Richtofen Photo you have is really Takeo...

Guest Rissole25

I noticed Nikolai has undergone the least changes. The only thing I've noticed different about him is the blood on his clothes, but than that, he seems fine.

I'm going to search for videos of them on youtube, or at least screenshot them.

Guest Rissole25

Not much luck. Couldn't really find much on the others, just these two for WaW. They look fairly the same in each. There was a video like this of Takeo in Kino, but the lighting is too dark to really see anything.

Dempsey Shi No Numa

[youtube:12sjxrmp]xp72y3ajAtg[/youtube:12sjxrmp]

Nikolai Shi No Numa

[youtube:12sjxrmp]4Pxf3Yalklo[/youtube:12sjxrmp]

Nikolai Der Riese

[youtube:12sjxrmp]RhyAcz8oRoA[/youtube:12sjxrmp]

I'm pretty sure Dempsey has grown a small beard in Black Ops. To me Nikolai just seems to have not changed at all, apart from the obvious things, but I could be wrong.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Idk... still looks like Dempsey's changed the least. Nikolai's skin is a bit more redish now in BO than WaW. I think the beard was already there for Dempsey.

Guest Ehjookayted

Appearance wise, Nikolai does seem to have changed the least. As for quotes, Nikolai too. He has similar attitudes in all the maps. Dempsey begins to break out. Perhaps a social commentary by suggestion on the part of Treyarch? Alcohol can ruin you.

How can you guys say Nikolai's changed the least? I mean I guess if were talking face only, which I'm pretty sure were not, then I guess so. But Dempsey's outfits are consistently exact, Nikolai's tends to lose blood and gain blood as the maps progress.

Guest Rissole25

I thought Dempseys appearance as a whole became more and more messy, his clothes getting ripped, rugged and dirtier. Maybe I was just imagining that?

Anyway, MW3 is coming out in a couple of hours, and I'm somehow expecting/hoping Treyarch will release a patch/intel concerning the storyline. If they do though, it'll probably be PhD in all maps :/

I'm just wondering. How does one become a zombie if they're not dead? I'm mainly talking about George and the Pentagon Thief. As far as we know, they didn't die, so how do they become "zombified"?

Guest Zombieofthedead

I thought Dempseys appearance as a whole became more and more messy, his clothes getting ripped, rugged and dirtier. Maybe I was just imagining that?

You should see Nikolai... sleaves torn, blood all over. IMO, more messy and rugged.

Anyway, MW3 is coming out in a couple of hours, and I'm somehow expecting/hoping Treyarch will release a patch/intel concerning the storyline. If they do though, it'll probably be PhD in all maps :/

I would seriously doubt that, and no to PhD.

I'm just wondering. How does one become a zombie if they're not dead? I'm mainly talking about George and the Pentagon Thief. As far as we know, they didn't die, so how do they become "zombified"?

Who said they didn't die? They could have gotten bitten. That is the case in ALL zombie movies.

Guest Rissole25

You should see Nikolai... sleaves torn, blood all over. IMO, more messy and rugged.

I would seriously doubt that, and no to PhD.

Anythings possible with Treyarch. I don't even want PhD added, but since Mule Kick "was received well by fans", you never know.

Who said they didn't die? They could have gotten bitten. That is the case in ALL zombie movies.

No one did, just as far as we know. As far as we know, this could all be a dream in Samantha's head, but it doesn't mean it is.

They're both special in the fact that they have some control over what they do. The Thief steals weapons for a reason. George cannot control his fits of rage, and says his sorry, like their is some bit of human still left inside him. I just don't think a regular zombie bite or being killed by them would cause them to be like this.