‡†‡'Theories' Chapter 1: The Radios (Community Project)‡†‡

Guest BlackOpsTiger

Guest BlackOpsTiger

NOTE: NOT COMPLETELY FINISHED SHI NO NUMA, DER RIESE, KINO DER TOTEN ARE THE ONLY FOR NOW, I WILL UPDATE VERY SOON

Story Notes - The point of this story is to help decipher and determine the entire backstory of zombies with the help of the community.

I'm going to do this by starting the story with various Chapters. There will be a lot of Chapters. I will begin the chapter with my thoughts on the subject. The community however is the real point for this story. I will be taking comments from people about what they think about the backstory and will modify the story.

After we have completed many chapters and we think everything is connected we will write up the story and send it to Treyarch and see if we get a response about our work.

So leave replies telling me what you think, If i'm wrong, If I did a good job, what the next chapter should be about, etc. and let's just have fun

Treyarch has created a great backstory to the Zombies mode we all love, it must be fun to watch the community try and make theories about the story. But maybe one day we will finally get the story right? :D

Chapter Notes - So the first Chapter I decided should be about all of the radios that have been around since Shi No Numa. They give us a LOT of information about the story directly.

Below are the transcripts and my thoughts about them. Of course, if you have a different thought list it and I will put it in their as another theory.

When we have completed many chapters and think we've got the storyline covered we'll gather the best theories and write a "story" based on community's theories.

I believe that Ascension and Shangri-La were the only radio sets AFTER Group 935 was broken up, if you think otherwise let me know.

thank you. :)

[center:24msr5gj]WW2 ERA (1930's-1945)[/center:24msr5gj]

[center:24msr5gj]Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Kino Der Toten, Call of the Dead[/center:24msr5gj]

[bold text in Gray below transcript is my thought on the radio]

[center:24msr5gj]Shi No Numa Radios[/center:24msr5gj]

[center:24msr5gj]shi-no-numa-loading.jpg[/center:24msr5gj]

Radio 1

"R-4808n 37 14 06 115 48 40. I hope you're receiving this transmission Peter, if you are not, then all hope is lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here. Location. The numbers will guide you. The giant must remain *static* at all costs, repeat, Der Riese must *static* (be contained) at all costs. The DG-2 experiments continue. You'll be our only advantage now. Find Doctor (Richtofen-barely audible) and Doctor Maxis, they may know what's going on. The use of 115 is dangerous at best. I'm not sure if we can continue here. We've lost most of our best *static*. I hope you get this. I hope it hasn't happened there too, but I'm almost out of hope. 60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94."

— Unknown radio operator trying to contact Peter

The two sets of numbers refer to the coordinates of Area 51 and Tunguska.

Here we have an unknown person contacting Peter. Peter was an undercover spy inserted into Group 935 by the OSS.

Verruckt is also referenced about the Zombies overtaking the asylum and moving the experiments to the Location, tunguska and Area 51. This is most likely telling Peter he needs to collect Element 115 and proceed to Area 51. But he also is told to find Rochtofen and Dr. Maxis and ask about the zombies, Peter is believed to be dead, cause unknown.

RADIO 2

In the Doctor's Quarters, there is a radio. When the player turns it on, one should be able to hear a person laughing, whispering "Element 115," and "Find Dr. Richtofen."

Just another reference to Find element 115 and Richtofen, similar to Peter's instructions

RADIO 3

"Eh..where are we?"

— Dempsey

"A better question is..."

— Nikolai

"When are we?"

— Richtofen

"NO! Where the hell is my Vodka?!"

— Nikolai

"Yes of course, the DG-2 must have overloaded the teleporter ripping space-time, backing us across to the future! How wonderful!"

— Richtofen (Reference to the "Back to the Future" film series.)

(Takeo throws up, dropping Nikolai's vodka)

"There is my vodka! Thank you, Takeo."

— Nikolai

"Oh come on Tak, suck it up and walk it off."

— Tank

Mixed with some comedy and pop culture reference we see that this is the point where Richtofen learns that not only could the teleporter teleport, it could travel through time. Important later...

[center:24msr5gj]Der Riese Radios[/center:24msr5gj]

[center:24msr5gj]Der_riese.jpg[/center:24msr5gj]

RADIO 1

Static.

Dr. Maxis: Stand up.

Zombie Groans.

Dr. Maxis: Stand up!

Zombie Groans.

Dr. Maxis: Good. Look at me. (Snaps Fingers) Over Here! Good. Now walk forward .

Zombie Groans and shuffling footsteps are heard.

Dr. Maxis: Excellent. Further. Keep coming.

Zombie groans, footsteps stop.

Dr. Maxis: It's all right. Stay there.

Zombie groans, footsteps resume, only faster.

Dr. Maxis: Calm down. I order you...

Zombie attacks.

Dr. Maxis: Kill it!

Gunfire. Zombie dies.

Dr. Maxis: Bring me another.

Static.

Dr. Maxis begins to attempt at controlling the undead he has re-animated with Element 115. This is where he sees his plan to create an undead army for the war efforts.

RADIO 2

Dr. Maxis: Initiating test number 3, subject is within the test chamber, activate power.

Power is activated.

Edward: Oh, oh my God!

Dr. Maxis: Get a hold of yourself and clean that up! Test number 3 unsuccessful, test subject has been reduced to the same state as previous subjects, clean up the test chamber and re-calibrate the system! Let's do it again.

Edward: Yes, Doctor.

Static.

Dr. Maxis and Edward (Richtofen) trying to test the teleporter on dead soldiers

RADIO 3

Loud static. Dog barks.

Dr. Maxis: Edward, tie the damn thing down. We can't have it running around during the test.

Dog whimpers.

Edward: It's tied down now, Doctor Maxis.

Dr. Maxis: Initiating test number 5. Subject is within the test chamber. Activate power.

Power is activated.

Edward: Searching for vitals. No readings Doctor. The test subject has... disappeared. Doctor Maxis, we've done it!

Dr. Maxis: Don't be foolish! Test number five is unsuccessful. Subject has vanished, yes, but has not reappeared at the mainframe. Recalibrate the damn system no-!

Static.

Test #5 made the dead soldier disappear but it didn't reappear

RADIO 4

Static.

Dr. Maxis : Initiating test number six. Subject is within test chamber. Activate power.

Power is activated.

Dr. Maxis: Damn it, Edward ! Did you set up the device correctly?!!

Edward : Yes Doctor. As per your specifications.

Dr. Maxis: If you had done it to my specifications then it would have worked, wouldn't it? As usual your incompetence has... What?

(Hellhound spawn noise heard)

Edward: Do you hear that, Doctor?

Dr. Maxis: Quiet, you fool! Test number six is a failure, but the experiment has caused some kind of electrical force to energize within the chamber. Well, open the door.

Edward : Doctor, I don't think...

Dr. Maxis: Open the door NOW!

Door opens. Dog growls.

Samantha : Daddy, what are you doing with Fluffy?

Dr. Maxis: Damn it, Samantha. I told you never to come in here. Edward, get her out of here.

Edward: Yes Doctor.

Samantha screams.

Samantha: What's wrong with her? Daddy, what did you do? Fluffy!

Dr. Maxis: Come back here! Samantha. Stop her! Easy. Come here Samantha. Good girl. Gently Samantha. That's not Fluffy anymore. We must get out of here.

Door closes.

Dr. Maxis: What? Edward what are you doing? Open the door. Edward. Open this door now!!

Samantha: Dad. I'm scared.

Dr. Maxis: Damn you... Stay by me, Samantha.

Edward: Goodbye, Doctor Maxis.

Power is activated. Edward laughs. Static.

Test #6 on the teleporter was performed on Samantha's dog.

The dog turned into a hellhound named fluffy, Edward then trapped Samantha and Dr. Maxis in the room with Fluffy to die.

It is unknown what happened to Samantha, but Richtofen was given orders from an unknown source to kill Dr. Maxis earlier.

RADIO 5

Static.

Dr. Maxis: Sophia, this letter is to go to the Reichstag High Command immediately. Gentlemen, it is with the utmost urgency that I draw your attention to the lack of funding being injected into The Giant project. While I believe we are close to realizing the ultimate plan, we still have several years of development before it is ready. It would be folly to cut our expenditure so early in our development. As you know, early tests on the DG-2 have easily outperformed expectations and we fully anticipate mass producing the Wunderwaffe within the next few years. Work on the matter transference has however come to a standstill. We simply do not have enough Element 115 to continue the experiments. The test subjects have survived teleportation but are currently unresponsive to commands and cannot be controlled. If we are to overcome this obstacle we need to increase the frequency and size of the experiment. To this end, I suggest we find not only a regular supply of 115, but that we also find a larger conduit to channel the energy. Our operatives in America have informed us that the US have a large supply of the element at the Nevada base, so time is of the essence if we are to stay ahead of them. This cannot be done if you cut the budget, nor can it be done if you insist on pressuring us into action before we are ready. I am of course available for discussion of the matter but in the meantime, I will continue with the work here and try to win this damned war. Signed etc. etc. Doctor Maxis. Static.

Dr. Maxis sends a latter to the Reichstag about the DG-2 experiments working.

He then says that the teleporters aren't working as planned and the living dead that resulted from the tests could not be controlled, Maxis later developed a plan to use the living dead subjects as an army. He does mention that the Americans at Area 51 have more Element 115 for the experiments.

RADIO 6

Static.

Dr. Maxis: Now, you must be very diligent with her Samantha. Owning a dog is a great responsibility.

Samantha: Yes, father. Oh, I love her.

Dr. Maxis: You must feed her every day, and walk her, and be very careful when you play with her. You know she's going to have puppies.

Samantha: Really? Can I keep the puppies too father?

Dr. Maxis: We'll see Samantha. One step at a time.

Static.

Samantha is given a puppy named Fluffy.

RADIO 7

Static.

Man 1: But I'm all out of hope (cocks weapon), Auf Wiedersehen (goodbye in German), my friend.

Turns on teleporter, an alarm starts to blare.

A repeating message on the P.A. system: Warning, the shield is now active, destroy the designated materials and report to the barracks, this is not a drill."

Man 2: Dammit! - I can't find my pills...they are coming, I must do what I must do, (to himself) God forgive us all!

Chair scraping, choking noises can be heard, people can be heard all talking at once, some screaming, a zombie howl pierces the screaming. Gunshots are heard.

Static.

The pills referred to by the man are cyanide pills handed out to all of the scientists at Der Riese.

Because he talks about his pills, it can be assumed that this man is a scientist. He is probably the man seen hanging in a building visible from the nearby balcony.

As the war ends and the facility is being raided a scientist turns on the electric fence and/or teleporter then kills himself. Most of the material was destroyed in fear of the Americans learning about the experiments performed at Der Riese.

RADIO 8

"Gentlemen, allow me to take this opportunity to welcome you group nine three five. This is a prestigious moment in the history of our race. You represent the future of technological advancement. You are the pioneers of human discovery. In your hands lies the destiny of mankind. In our hands is a great power and with that power comes a price. You have volunteered to be part of this great experiment and with that decision comes the responsibility of absolute secrecy. No one is to know what you do, where you work, what our research has discovered, or what our purpose will be. You will have no further contact with your governments or with your families. Your decision to fully dedicate your lives to Group 935 is absolute. In your lockers you will find your field ops manual which will direct you should our manifest get compromised. We cannot afford to let this power fall into the wrong hands and therefore the field ops manual should be considered your bible. Make your preparations now. A new dawn is beginning for mankind."

— Maxis

Dr. Maxis gives a speech at the opening of Group 935 telling them they will be completely secret from everyone and everything including their families and the government.

[center:24msr5gj]Kino Der Toten Radios[/center:24msr5gj]

[center:24msr5gj]Kino_Der_Untoten_Loading_Screen.jpg[/center:24msr5gj]

RADIO 1

"(static) Entry 741021! Perhaps the station will hold the key to the real goals of Group 935. I still do not trust my unconventional allies, but they are of great use to me. But, I digress. Who would have thought the MDT was capable of time travel? How many stations does this group have? Where did that little girl disappear to? Only time will tell what new questions awaits us in this... THEATER OF THE DAMNED! (static)"

— Dr. Edward Richtofen

Most likely sometime after teleporting back to Shi No Numa because Rochtofen learns of the ability to Time Travel with the teleporter (MTD, Matter Transference Device), Richtofen has forgotten everything about Group 935 somehow.

He doens't remember the experiments he performed on Tank, Takeo, and Nikolai and doesn't trust them.

He is currently trying to find out more about Group 935, Samantha, and the things that happened at Der Riese.

RADIO 2

"The timeline for deployment can be accelerated. Given the progress we have made in the past two weeks, if patient two-six can retain the impressions longer than thirty-six hours, we will have the process perfected. (Static)"

— Dr. Maxis

Dr. Maxis is not talking about an undead army, he is talking about Mind Control.

He is most likely planning on using his subject to accomplish his plan of an undead army or something we don't yet know about.

RADIO 3

"Another setback, Patient two-six was killed this morning in a field test. He lost control and attacked one of our handlers. His injuries were minor but patient two-six was destroyed. The break in programming coincided with the flashing lights and loud noises of the fire alarm in the test facility. (Knocking on the door is heard.) One moment! (Knocking repeats.) What is it? (static)"

— Dr. Maxis

The subject he talked about earlier was attacked by someone during a test while he was under the mind control influence.

Subject 26 snapped out of mind control because of the flashing lights and loud noises from the fire alarm in the facility he was in.

The mission of the subject is unknown.

*NOTE: THE TWO RADIO'S ABOVE CAN BE RELATED TO SIMILAR PROJECTS LATER PERFORMED IN THE U.S. UNDER THE CIA, MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS JUST LIKE THIS WERE PERFORMED UNDER OPERATION BLUEBIRD, ARTICHOKE, ETC.

MORE ON HOW THIS RELATES TO THE STORYLINE (CIA, MIND CONTROL, ETC.) LATER IN ANOTHER CHAPTER.

**note: TREYARCH ACTUALLY SENT THE COMMUNITY DOCUMENTS ABOUT MIND CONTROL BEFORE THE GAME WAS RELEASED

[center:24msr5gj]Call of the Dead Radios[/center:24msr5gj]

[center:24msr5gj]737px-Call_of_the_Dead_Loading_Screen.jpg[/center:24msr5gj]

RADIO 1

"Log entry 1471

Date: September 2nd 1945

Dear diary.

Another day, another fail (static). This time subject N3WB just slightly improved. The Russian subject still smells like urine. even after? he was given a bath and deloused TWICE. I think I might have killed the specimen from Mexico. His spleen is on the floor and he's not moving anymore. I can verify with certainty that the barrier is not located in the spleen. Dr. Ma (static) must continue no matter the cost. I wonder what he might think? of the experiments on the little girl. ahahaAHAHAHA. (Monkey screech is heard.) NEIN!! Drop that! That's my Spleen! MINE!"

— Richtofen

RADIO 2

"Log Entry 1472

Date: September 10th 1945.

Deeeear Diary.

Today was? a good day. The swelling has subsided, the ice helps. They made leberwurst for lunch. It was (static) I still have not had any luck reprogramming any of the live specimens. Dr. Ma (static) says the key to unlocking the human mind will be more easily discovered of someone who isn't dead yet. I am not convinced. The army is stored until I can fix this, this trust barrier. Oh. Apparently someone in security? found a spy today, they are delivering him from (static), to replace the one that I broke (chuckle)."

— Richtofen

RADIO 3

"Log Entry 1473

Date: September 17th 1945.

Deeear Diary.

Today-"

— Richtofen

{C}

"Get your hands off me you damn dirty Nazi.."

— Tank Dempsey

{C}

"(Quietly) Uh-oh! Zis doesn't look good..."

— Richtofen

{C}

"Yeah, that's right, You want some of this? I'm taking you home in bags, freak!"

— Dempsey

{C}(Inaudible sounds of a scuffle are heard.)

{C}

"Nein! I don't think so, American!"

— Richtofen

{C}

"Okay, now I'm mad!"

— Dempsey

{C}

"I suppose this must be the replacement then. (Fiendishly) Time to get to work!"

— Richtofen

{C}

"I can still hear you!"

— Dempsey

{C}

"HIT HIM AGAIN WITH THE STICK!!!"

— Richtofen

RADIO 4

"Log 1474.

Date: September 20, 1945.

It would seem that the OSS realized that we have captured one of their spies. They tried to send a rescue team to Verrückt that was aw (static). The first batch of test subjects. I suspect that there are others more in the Organization. Dr. Harvey Yena and Dr. Peter McCain to be precise.

Dr Ma (static) doesn't any Americans in Group 935, no matter how much genius they have. Stupid Americans with their apple pies and baseball and children, but I digress. (static) The new American test subject is interesting and muscley. His intellect seems low, but his will is strong. Like the others, he doesn't seem to know who he is anymore. Unlike the others he keeps breaking the restraints and yelling at me. (static) Test subject N3WB is still staring at the floor, muttering what sounds like some kind of proverb over and over again. I think his mind may have been destroyed by the process. Oh well. The Russian subject has recently begun responding to stimuli, but only after injecting him with a new serum made primarily from vodka. Perhaps this is a breakthrough in the-(static)."

— Richtofen

RADIO 5

"Log entry 1475

Date: October 1st, 1945

Deeeeeaar diary,

As for the control group tests. they have been put on hold. Recently I discovered that Doc (static) has not been mass producing the DG-2 as he swore he would. If he won't move those plans forward, then I won't continue following his dream of an undead army! He doesn't deserve his perch of? power! He doesn't know what to do with it, but I know just what to do with him... and I'll take care of that little brat when I get the chance too..."

— Richtofen

POST-WW2(1946-NOW

Ascension, Shangri-La

[center:24msr5gj]Ascension Radios[/center:24msr5gj]

[center:24msr5gj]Nacht_der_Untote_Loading_Screen.jpg[/center:24msr5gj]

RADIO 1

"(STATIC) I give you my sincere gratitude for that... but, down to business, I am pleased to report all projects are running smoothly again after these here personal changes. As I had previously mentioned. Yuri Kravcheski is a brilliant scientist, but it he has been so far incapable of handling "Project Mercury" - or as you call it, "the Gersch Device". (a slight chuckle), and so due to numerous delays and setbacks I have sadly been forced to transfer Yuri to AK64-A experiments. I have decided that your nephew should take his place. I look forward to working with him directly. The recent incident with the Kassimir Mechanism leaves no doubt in my mind, that this is the right decision. The explosion caused the Mechanism significant damage - it will take time to re-manufacture all of the parts - unless some of them can be salvaged. (STATIC)"

— Gersch

RADIO 2

"(STATIC-)Rockets! He transfers me to work on rockets! These experiments require no finesse, no imagination! My intellect is ill served blasting a bunch of monkeys into the atmosphere!(Sigh) But I can’t fight Gersch on this. I was able to hold onto my keys, (STATIC) as well as my research. No one else really understands what "Project Mercury" is capable of. Until then, this lab will have to do – wait, is that a matryoshka doll? Did someone let a child in-?(STATIC)"

— Yuri

RADIO 3

"(STATIC) found a box today. Some lebanke left his teddy bear in it - a disgusting and filthy toy! Who keeps bringing their child onto this base?! Thank God they did not take the diary: the things I have learned about the Element (Static). I'll have to conduct this research on my own, away from the destructive hands of Gersch! His research in Project Mercury has stalled, but will HE be transferred?! I doubt it! As long as Project (Static) remains on track, his friends at (STATIC). I must think small. (STATIC)"

— Yuri

RADIO 4

"(STATIC) I can assure you that our craft will be far superior to whatever the Americans... or should I say, Canadians (heh) are developing. Finally, Project Thunder is nearing completion. My staff has assured me that the remaining limitations of the effective range and power cells will be solved within the next few months - oh, and also - you should know that Doctor Kravcheski does not appear to be adjusting to his new position. He has been hostile towards the other scientists - at least, more than usual - and has frequently been seen muttering to himself. The transition must have been hard for him, but if he does not learn his place soon... I may require another, more competent scientist to replace (him)-. (STATIC)"

— Gersch

RADIO 5

"(STATIC) They're entering my head! Always my head! I can't hinter, I can't, OOF, I can't stop it! Keep it out! I want you to LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Calm down there! Calm down! No, no I won't! ShutupShutupShutupShutup! J-Just stop! Fine... Okay, okay, I will- (STATIC)"

— Yuri

RADIO 6

"(STATIC) This had better be good Yuri: the fact that you're in this lab again is reason enough to have you permanently removed! If you've done anything to ruin it- (STATIC)"

— Gersch

"Do not worry, you will not be disappointed (chuckles). In fact, I'm sure you won't forget it! ...But I can't take all the credit. If you will do me the honors."

— Yuri

(Gersch pushes a button, and a sound similar to an activated Gersch Device. And then:)

"Having Fun?!"

— Samantha Maxis

"What the-?!"

— Gersch

(Electricity surges)

"No! (Little Static) No! Yuri, you-!(screams as he is presumably sucked into the Gersch Device)"

— Gersch

"(Laughs evilly) You fat pig! Enjoy your bed! Heheheh, heh... Oh no. (Yuri Being Panicked) No! Nononono! Nonononono! What have I done?! What have I do-?! (STATIC)"

— Yuri

[center:24msr5gj]Shangri-La Radios[/center:24msr5gj]

[center:24msr5gj]Shangri-La-Loading-Page.png[/center:24msr5gj]

RADIO 1

Brock: "The heat and humidity is just excruciating. According to the locals, the temple should be in this mountain range, just up this river. Gary, do you hear that? A waterfall, we must be close! Hand me the binoculars! There is a structure up ahead. If this is truly a gateway to Argatha, my work will finally be validated!"

Gary: "Uhh, Brock, I don't think this place is abandoned."

Brock: "Don't be silly. This place has to be thousands of years old"

*Static*

Brock: "I have found some unfinished carvings around the structures I can't make out. They do not look like...wait...what is this?"

*Sounds of objects being moved are heard, followed by the sound heard when teleporting*

Gary: "What the hell is that? Why is the sky dark?"

*Zombies can be heard*

Brock: "It's an eclipse! We must've-"

Gary: "Run!"

*The two are heard running*

Gary: "What are those things?"

Brock: "Zombies. We'll have to find another way."

Gary: "Zombies? What're you talking about?"

Brock: "The writings must've been right. No! Don't touch that! Damn, take a look around and try to find a way out"

Gary: "I got nothin'."

Brock: "We will have to conserve our supplies. Take your shoes off and hand me your socks."

*Static*

*Zombies are once again heard*

Brock: "I have been trapped in the temple structure for days. Gary is dead. I don't see a way out of here. I can still hear the zombies outside. I fear this is my last recording, as the battery's about to die. And I will soon follow. One thing I can be certain of, is that blood-"

*End of transmission*

RADIO 2

Brock: "We are moving through a small network of tunnels. This seems to be some sort of aquaduct system. Unless this was carved out of the much later-"

Rocks are heard tumbling

Gary: "Holy crap!"

Brock: "We need to start digging and get past this cave-in!"

They are heard digging.

Brock: "Well, we lucked out on that!"

Gary: "I wouldn't classify any of this as 'lucky'."

Brock: "Well we are still alive."

Zombies heard moaning

Gary: "Shh, do you hear that?"

Zombies now screaming

Brock: "Quickly! Under there!"

Zombie moaning stops

Gary: "Great, another dead end."

Brock: "Well at least we're safe for now."

Machinery is heard moving

Gary: "Really?!"

Gas is heard and both are heard coughing. Coughing then stops and thumps are heard. They most likely passed out.

*Static*

Brock: "Gary! Gary, get up! Hello?!"

RADIO 3

Brock: "That did it! His leg is free and the way is clear! Let's get moving."

*Static*

Brock: "We're moving through a small network of tunnels. This appears to be some sort of aquaduct system. Unless this was carved out of the much later-"

*Static*

Rocks can be heard tumbling

Gary: "Holy crap!"

RADIO4

Gary: "Let's get out of here before spikes shoot out of the walls and the floors open up to a pit of lava!"

Brock: "This place is massive! The architecture is not what I expected to see. It's more of an interpretation-"

Gary: "What the hell's wrong with you? If this place doesn't kill us the freaking undead will. We are stuck inside some kind of trap-filled temple of death surrounded by a horde of undead and you are talking about the rugs not matching the curtains. If you don't-"

*STATIC*

Brock:"Well, this is unfortunate."

Gary:"I rest my case."

*STATIC*

Brock:"The walls are too slippery to climb. I can see a tube about halfway up the side of the well, but we can't reach it."

Gary:"Huh? What is that? I think something just swam past my leg."

Brock:"Where?"

Gary:"I dunno!"

Drowning and then static is heard.

RADIO5

Brock:"Yes, we can reach the top!"

*STATIC*

Gary:"I can see the outside."

Brock:"Thank heavens, we're finally out of the wretched catacombs."

Gary:"There's still a full eclipse!"

Brock:"Yes, it's very strange. I've been thinking about those unfinished carvings we saw before the eclipse occurred and can't help but think they hold some kind of key clues. We should investigate the stepped pyramid for some clues."

Gary:"I think we should get the hell out of here while we still have a chance!"

Brock:"But we're so close to proving the existence of Arg-!"

Bear trap is heard going off

RADIO 6

Gary:"I see the outside!"

Brock:"Thank heavens we're finally out of the wretched catacombs."

Gary:"There's still a full eclipse."

Brock:"Yes, it's very strange. Those carvings are gone before we saw the eclipse. Give me a moment. Hmm."

Zombie scream is heard.

Gary:"Aw jeez, man. Do we really have to do this now?"

Brock:"Yes! They do match the pictures on that tattoo! It's a code: 16, 1, 3, 4. It's nothing much. Perhaps we have to-"

RADIO 7

Brock:"We've made it inside the top of the temple. I can see an antichamber through a crack in the wall but there is no way to get inside, it's completely infused."

Gary:"If we had a stick of dynamite I could get us in there."

Brock:"Well unless you brought some I think we're not getting any further."

Gary:"I had some in my bag but dropped it when we were attacked by that horde of zombies. By the look of it out there, we're not gonna be able to stroll around looking for it."

Brock:"So close to the answer"

Gary:"We need to get the hell out of here before it's too late."

RADIO 8

*The humming noise emitted by an unactivated musical easter egg piece is heard throughout*

Brock: "Now entering the antichamber. I see some sort of pedestal and there is a rock suspended above it. This is just wonderful, an inscription: Rich-tof-en. Richtofen. Gary, take an etching."

*Etching can be heard as Brock continues*

Brock: "Rock above the altar seems to be suspended in thin air! I am going to remove it now!"

*Teleporting noise is heard*

Gary: "We've been in this jungle for days and haven't seen any sign of this hidden temple."

Brock: "We cannot give up; it has to be here."

Gary: "I can't shake this feeling like we're going in circles."

Brock: "We should head to higher ground and take a look."

*Trampling though the forest is heard.*

Brock: "The heat and humidity is just excruciating. According to the locals, the temple should be in this mountain range, just up this river. Gary, do you hear that? A waterfall, we must be close! Hand me the binoculars! There is a structure up ahead. If this is truly a gateway to Argatha, my work will finally be validated!"

DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASE Don't send in your thoughts to treyarch. Sorry tiger, but in the last months you have missed A LOT of stuff we have uncovered about the story radios only give us an outline to follow. I don't want treyach to thing that we are missing massive chunks in the story. :(

Guest BlackOpsTiger

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASE Don't send in your thoughts to treyarch. Sorry tiger, but in the last months you have missed A LOT of stuff we have uncovered about the story radios only give us an outline to follow. I don't want treyach to thing that we are missing massive chunks in the story. :(

No i'm not sending anything to Treyarch at all, at least not yet.

That's why I wanted some help catching up and filling in the areas we don't know about quite yet. Sure we may have the radio's figured out but there is a lot of stuff yet to know.

So don't worry I'm not sending anything to Treyarch until WAY after Moon when we think we've gone over everything from all of the maps.

I've got theories about Area 51 and the people on the Dreamland server and how it all relates, but I just want to get basics like the radios covered first.

For example, there is a reason Treyarch told us the name of the Casimir Mechanism and the Quantam Entaglement Device, and showing us the Vril Generator. They wanted us to figure out how they all work to see what they actually do and how it fits into the storyline.

For example when all 3 of these items are put together you would be able to teleport between two long distances of objects (in theory) which would result in travel to the moon.

the only thing is that we still don't understand why the people in Area 51 where in MJ-12, why they were connected to the CIA recovering Documents on Vozrozhdeniya relating to the zombie storyline.

There is still a lot left, including what I think may relate to everything they gave us before Black Ops was released. Through GKNOVA6 live drop, various documents, and the website. Three areas we haven't explored in their entirety and connected to the maps after release of the game.

So don't worry it will be a LONG time until the community gets a solid picture of what the storyline is, so rest assured i'm just catching up and trying to help us fill in the missing spaces along the way :mrgreen:

-BlackOpsTiger/ Jared