every map has its boring characther

Guest StillAlive115

Guest StillAlive115

do you remember dempseys quote on ascension in the pack a punch room talking about how takeo could be a boring character and every group has its stale guy to make the others look cooler? well hes right! you see if you play with the original characters every one calls takeo the boring guy well if you played five the boring character is macnamara (not sure if i spelled it right) but he says pretty boring or cheesy quotes and if we go to COTD the boring character is Robert Englund i dont really hate him but he just doesnt live up to the other characters im not sure about WaW verrukt characters since they all sound boring but as dempsey said "there always has to be that one stale guy to make the others seem cooler"

Guest football5699

well in my opinion I hated all 8 characters from CotD and Five (barring a few quotes of course)

I honestly think it is just up to who the user likes the most...I LOVE Richtofen but I'm sure there are people who despise him....actually ive played with randoms who hate him....

I'm gonna be completely honest here people.........I like Tak's quotes in Shangri-La

Guest Zombieofthedead

The only boring people are McNamara and castro... the CotD people can use some work. Honestly, I don't find Tak boring, if anything, Dempsey's quotes are getting old... but he's still awesome. Richtofen's quotes I used to like but... now they scare me.

Guest StillAlive115

agreed i dont hate tak but nobody else seems to hate him and some of dempseys quotes seem a bit overused nikolai is the funniest and i dont see anything wrong with richtofen besides him being a cold blooded crazy torture yup nothing wrong with him

Guest Shoreyo

I agree, but at the same time, takeo is an important character, he is the first to remember what richtoffen did, and his subtle hints of the plot give a serious nature to the game, which dempsey and nikolai couldn't give. And he still says funny things, but as he is based on the stereotypical ww2 jap, he wont be immature or stupid as the others.

Also you spelt character wrong [brains] .

Guest StillAlive115

i know tak is important like all characthers oops i mean characters lol and it seems like all of them are based off of stereotype like nicolai a drunk russian dempsey and american awesome but kinda dumb takeo a boring japanase man and richtofen a crazy nazi so yeah your right P.S. [brains] for catching my spelling error

• 4 weeks later...
Guest THE ERAYZA NATER

:mrgreen: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:Nixon is really bad, but most quotes on five suck, even though it is a good map, they could have made at least JFK & Castros quotes better but maybe because they were real people they werent allowed to legally, same with COTD. Takeo is stupid in most maps but Dempsey & Nikolai are still the best 2 by far except richtofen has a couple of good quotes