Steiner & NOVA 6; How Soviets Acquired It; Ascension Group

Guest Tac

Also, the same kind of note is in Der Riese. Where our writing is in this one, the Der Riese one says:

Faithful servant

The seed has been planted

Observe and report

Maxis must not know

And that date for the Der Riese note is:

Date: December 23rd, 1944

So I am beginning to think FS is Faithful Servant. UNLESS!! Ok, so this is sent too Richtofen, and a sed has been planted and Richtofen must observe, so is the seed Steiner? Who knows but Richtofen was never in Kino, and Steiner was, so how would he observe?

Guest Matuzz

Also, the same kind of note is in Der Riese. Where our writing is in this one, the Der Riese one says:

Faithful servant

The seed has been planted

Observe and report

Maxis must not know

And that date for the Der Riese note is:

Date: December 23rd, 1944

So I am beginning to think FS is Faithful Servant. UNLESS!! Ok, so this is sent too Richtofen, and a sed has been planted and Richtofen must observe, so is the seed Steiner? Who knows but Richtofen was never in Kino, and Steiner was, so how would he observe?

And why these notes are in Verruckt and "FIVE" rooms in Kino?

And possibly in the PaP room.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Alright... guys next time you play Kino look for stuff to do with the Illuminati... If we can find Illuminati stuff on Kino we can easily link it to Friedrich Steiner making FS irrelevant... In the end if their both Illuminati their both going to get the same message am I right?

So yeah... Who could have been the seed? Peter...?

Alright... guys next time you play Kino look for stuff to do with the Illuminati... If we can find Illuminati stuff on Kino we can easily link it to Friedrich Steiner making FS irrelevant... In the end if their both Illuminati their both going to get the same message am I right?

So yeah... Who could have been the seed? Peter...?

To Matuzz: If it's actually Verruckt room, idk. And for FIVE, that is just creepy.

To Mac: Here 8-)

When teleporting:

[youtube:pvagdw3s]A0LpKx2Whb8[/youtube:pvagdw3s]

In a book (turn down volume):

[youtube:pvagdw3s]x6ITnc42YXA[/youtube:pvagdw3s]

And an Illuminati in Kino thread:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=3248

EDIT: As for the seed... Yena?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah I'm remembering some Illuminati stuff now on Kino... The floor pattern in one of the rooms is a design by the Freemasons... There was writing that said Aether Projectionist in Illuminati... The chalkboard in the PaP room has Illuminati writing...

If the seed was Yena it wouldn't make sense cuz Richtofen only suspected Harvey as being a spy even though he got that note... It can't be Peter or Harvey to be honest.... Is this seed a person or an object...

Guest Matuzz

IHCOMFSOG wasn't password for anyone.

Also there is all seeing eye in one of the "FIVE" TV.

Same kind that is in Ascension, also Ascension is full of Illuminati notes like one saying moon.

If I just had the map packs... :D

Yeah I'm remembering some Illuminati stuff now on Kino... The floor pattern in one of the rooms is a design by the Freemasons... There was writing that said Aether Projectionist in Illuminati... The chalkboard in the PaP room has Illuminati writing...

If the seed was Yena it wouldn't make sense cuz Richtofen only suspected Harvey as being a spy even though he got that note... It can't be Peter or Harvey to be honest.... Is this seed a person or an object...

I believe it to be a person. And your right, he believed Yena to be a spy, so obviously wasn't working with him. Next option is Steiner, but Steiner was always in Kino and Richtofen never stepped foot in ther. So that leaves who?

To Matuzz: Ya there is Illuminati almost everywhere

Guest Monopoly Mac

That leaves... SOPHIA. :o

What if she was the seed... and her purpose was to seduce Maxis into giving her/Illuminati some Group 935 secrets.

Guest nayrc

I found something interesting... possibly ground breaking while no clipping in Kino.

AF895A4B76CCED90F52EC5EEBC9092B260FAACA7

It says same FS ER. Its located in the Verruckt room....

Also From and Originated by have been decoded... work for terminal decoding? :lol:

Also date is 23 JAN 75 :shock:

If its for Richtofen how can it be from that date????

damn... :(

why am i always so late on these things

this note can also be found under the stairs

and it is adressed to FS ER, exacly the same initals as in the kino note

and if you want another one of these notes look on the table above one of the song things in cotd

Guest Matuzz

What if she was the seed... and her purpose was to seduce Maxis into giving her/Illuminati some Group 935 secrets.

Nice thinking, I think Sophia has huge role in the story... She has own username for Der Riese server.

Doubtful but possible. Lets talk object, what could it be if it was an object? The worst thing is that this is addressed to Richtofen but he was never there.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Object... The sunflower seed has been planted... Observe the pwetty flower and report. :lol: I keed I keed...

I don't really get what an object seed would be... what do YOU think it is...

Guest Matuzz

Object... The sunflower seed has been planted... Observe the pwetty flower and report. :lol: I keed I keed...

Vril Generator? Focusing Stone?

LOLOL If it was an inanimate object, it could be a weapon of some sort, other than that I have nothing. I really can't think of it as anything but a person.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah... This is what I think. Hitler during his reign in Germany not only just wanted to exterminate Jews but also Christians, Freemasons, and other religions and societies that he didn't agree with. Freemasons are known to have a connection to the Illuminati so I'm guessing they didn't want Group 935 succeeding. If they succeeded Nazi would possibly rule the world and end the Illuminati. So naturally they wanted to steal their research and stop the project. First they planted the seed... (Sophia) It didn't work because Maxis ignored her and continued with his work. Then finally they ordered Maxis to be killed to stop the project once and for all. Yeah... I really think the seed is Sophia.

Guest Matuzz

It says: We have listed both Tabun and Sarin. Be wary of the Doctor. His involvement should be minimal if you want to make it out alive. We aren't sure on how he arrived to this time and place. Do what you must...

Or at least that's my interpretation

I think they are refering to the doctor on the part how they don't know how he came to this time and place.

So 1. It's a man. 2. He has time travelled to 72.

The letter is not for/from Maxis because he is in aether.

They don't know about mtd being able to teleport in time.

Why is this message every where, and how can the note be in the past if the writer doesn't know how to travel in time.

Why they have listed tabun and sarin?

Why would richtofen and steiner need to wary doctor?

In what the doctors influences need to be minimal?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Alright so maybe the sender didn't know if Richtofen was there and he never got the letter... This letter is really confusing... I don't know how some people said Kino Der Toten lacked easter eggs... This map is the only one that actually filled more holes then added.

What makes you believe he wasn't sure if ER was there? Because ER wasn't there? Lol makes sense. I just can't tell if FS means servant or steiner