Der Riese Eclipse | Can It Be Relevant? *UPDATE*

Guest Tac

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well one of the notes in Der Riese mentions how nobody could possibly use these weapons with turning themselves and none of the crew in my opinion are turning at all. Thats what makes me think they have an immunity towards 115.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Good point, so Richtofen erased their memories and 115 is rotting their minds. So they are becoming stupider every day and are somehow regaining their memories. Does that sound about right?

I'd say only slightly stupider, but yes. Even if it does effect their memories, I'm thinking it only slows down the process of regaining them.

@Monopoly True, but they could have been modified slightly by Richtofen later on.

Well one of the notes in Der Riese mentions how nobody could possibly use these weapons with turning themselves and none of the crew in my opinion are turning at all. Thats what makes me think they have an immunity towards 115.

Well what if they get hit and that kind of turns them or is the beginning phases and then you use the syrette to save them?

That brings up the importance of the syrette once again. What could be inside that strange needle...

I just can't imagine. An antidote of some kind I believe.

Guest Monopoly Mac

If thats the case then has has to mean the team was supplied by somebody. Meaning they were sent by somebody.

Guest TFG Dubz

did this back at W@W, all i have to say is the Der Riese calendar on the cork* boards

Would you like to elaborate? Some of us can't look at them in the game right now. What did you find?

Sorry for the late.reply, got a newborn to take care off

Long story short, when everyone believed the calendar in der riese (september) was the release date for map pack4 it was actually to do with the eclispe, I did extensive research for it and found a partial eclipse in some nazi documents via google, along with something about positive ions are more stronger during an eclispse which in turn boosts any and all electrical and electromagnetic particles in the air (or anything man made)

after I spent an age proving the calender noobs wrong I came to the thought that the boost in electricle properties would have an obvioud effect on say everything powered by element 115 (teleporters, ww dg2) just makes sense that the nazis used the eclipse to boost the experiments, however as we all know, richtofen had other plans, and so did the zombies

Guest WhosOnFirst

@ Dub, did you read the OP fully. Eclipse dates do not match up, why are four dates circled? Follow the master plan, where is the master plan? How can you follow something if you dont know what, or where it is?

Guest RyFlSC

If DR and S-L are supposedly at the same time, why are the wall guns so advanced in S-L? Would Treyarch just be making it too obvious if they gave us WaW guns? I especially don't like how they didn't include the MP40, but that's purely from a gameplay standpoint.

Ya as WhoIsFirst said, I did the research and there was absolutely no eclipses, partial or total, in September of that year.

As for the weapons, as the end of your post said, it's just a gameplay mechanic. They won't go back to WWII weapons, they would just keep them as they are.

Guest stassizeit

Since the OP decided to just ignore me last time, ill post some links for everyone to see

Here you can see that the DR eclipse is a lunar eclipse not a Solar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_eclipse

And here is a list of 20th century lunar eclipses and it just so happens that in 1945 there was a total eclipse on Dec 19th

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_20 ... r_eclipses

Just to point this out, but it is kinda hard to have a solar eclipse at night, seeing as how theres no sun...

Guest WhosOnFirst

Since the OP decided to just ignore me last time, ill post some links for everyone to see

Here you can see that the DR eclipse is a lunar eclipse not a Solar

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_eclipse

And here is a list of 20th century lunar eclipses and it just so happens that in 1945 there was a total eclipse on Dec 19th

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_20 ... r_eclipses

Just to point this out, but it is kinda hard to have a solar eclipse at night, seeing as how theres no sun...

1. You dont know if its night or day, prove me wrong.

2. What does Dec have to do with anything, OP is trying to tie Calendar dates to eclipses, Solar or Lunar. Neither work. The Calendar is marked SEPT, but thats neither here nor there.

3. Visualy the eclipse looks to me as a representation of a Solar eclipse, which would somewhat make sence more than a lunar eclipse.

Anyway the OP seems to ask a good question,

What if the Calenders have nothing what so ever to do with eclipses, then what???

Guest stassizeit

I can prove its a lunar eclipse and its at night

You can see the stars in DR which means it has to be at night and a lunar eclipse, since during a solar eclipse only the brightest of stars can be seen.

also you cant see any features of the moon during a solar eclipse, yet in DR you can clearly see the craters

dec 19th 1945 fits in nicely since the first radio is dated oct 1st 1945

but in all honesty I dont think you can use a specific date in DR that place appears frozen in time what with the clock and the eclipse never ending

Ok you are both wrong on something. First, it is a SOLAR not LUNAR.

Here is a lunar:

EcMurray1.jpg

Here's Der Riese (ignore the lines):

2952284463_1_3.jpg

Here's a solar:

freds_excellent_eclipse_img.jpg

You can clearly see it's a Solar not Lunar. As for WhosOsFirst, I am not trying to compare it to calender dates, those mean nothing as of right now to me. I am trying to find a time period based on the SOLAR eclipse to see when Der Riese is, not the calenders.

Guest football5699

Well since those dates on the calenders were dates on CotD radios...maybe there was a coinicidence with that and the circled dates.

Well since those dates on the calenders were dates on CotD radios...maybe there was a coinicidence with that and the circled dates.

2 of the 4 calender dates were radios.

Guest football5699

Ahhh...I was watching Nazi UFO Conspiracy on the Military Channel and a man named Hans Kammler came up and was involved in the WW program and I believe also with Die Glocke. Could that be the same Hanz that is on the Verruckt walls.

lolol You must not have read my thread about Project Wunderwaffe with Hans inside it, I had pictures and everything :P But I don't think it's him because the names are spelled differently

Guest Monopoly Mac

*slithers into the conversation*

........ With all the threads and topics about Expeditions to Tibet and Germanys ambitions... I can't help but have...

A Monopoly Thought

With the easter egg we have learned something new. Richtofen knew of this place and he had been there before. He could only have been there Pre-1946... So could it be that Richtofen was on the Expedition to Tibet?

Guest Monopoly Mac

For obvious reasons we know he knows of Shangri La. Why I know he was there is because of the Shrine of Richtofen. There is no way the people of Shangri La would know of him if he wasn't there.

For obvious reasons we know he knows of Shangri La. Why I know he was there is because of the Shrine of Richtofen. There is no way the people of Shangri La would know of him if he wasn't there.

Ok, just wondering for sure. Maybe he went to Tibet in 1938 and there, he was recognized by the Shangri-La people, and was recognized within his own government. He got a promotion in rank and his affiliation with the Illuminati got to him. Now that he had the rank, the Illuminati asked him to infiltrate 935 and take the research.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I can't help but feel it wasn't a coincidence that his shrine was built where it was built on purpose... On top of the temple that supposedly holds the gateway to Agartha...