Der Riese Eclipse | Can It Be Relevant? *UPDATE*

Guest Tac

Guest Monopoly Mac

Or maybe he made a deal with the devil here.

That's possible. And I know football's theory, but why do you think Brock is so comfortable around zombies? Like how did he know about them and act so calm?

Well he probably knew what 115 was capable of because he is not over excited about rocks of 115 in the radio...

Or maybe he made a deal with the devil here.

That's possible. And I know football's theory, but why do you think Brock is so comfortable around zombies? Like how did he know about them and act so calm?

Well he probably knew what 115 was capable of because he is not over excited about rocks of 115 in the radio...

I see, so you think it's more via research not experience? I can see that, but it just sounds like he's been around them before, I mean I research the hell out of zombies but I would be scared shitless if I saw one.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well for all we know maybe Brock was an explorer who looked for various things around the world. A treasure hunter... I wouldn't be surprised if he came across a zombie...

Well for all we know maybe Brock was an explorer who looked for various things around the world. A treasure hunter... I wouldn't be surprised if he came across a zombie...

Fair enough, what do you think he was trying to expose? He says they are so close to "revealing" that's not the word but it's synonymous.

EDIT: Quote is: "But were so close to proving the existence of..."

did this back at W@W, all i have to say is the Der Riese calendar on the cork* boards

Would you like to elaborate? Some of us can't look at them in the game right now. What did you find?

Guest Slave

you would be surprised at how much planning goes into making a game when you include storylines. i say it has been a developing storyline since numa, and has had a large amount of this stuff laid out since then. but i dont think even trey knows when they are gonna end it, or even how.

as for the SL eclipse, how do we know you travel to the past? ive been all over that map and havent(aside from radios, cause i havent found them, those scripts would be nice to see, got a post up on them?) seen anything saying thats the past. imo with no evidence otherwise, it feels like the meteors have a "life" to them, and only the active ones glow and pulse. and maybe the really active ones only exist in a certain visble spectrum, like from the eclipse light.

its a long shot and time travel seems more logical, but how would pressing the four buttons activate a time machine?

btw, what evidence is there for gary or brock being related to maxis? maybe maxis isnt dead, but was shot through time, where he picked up amnesia and started a new life as an archeologist? maybe there is no relation whatsoever and its just another annoying character people are goint to try to tie into everything, just like with half the mentioned chars so far.

again, who knows? we seem to have to wait for the next installment of "TIME TRAVEL AND WORLD DOMINATION: hosted by Richtofen"

you would be surprised at how much planning goes into making a game when you include storylines. i say it has been a developing storyline since numa, and has had a large amount of this stuff laid out since then. but i dont think even trey knows when they are gonna end it, or even how.

as for the SL eclipse, how do we know you travel to the past? ive been all over that map and havent(aside from radios, cause i havent found them, those scripts would be nice to see, got a post up on them?) seen anything saying thats the past. imo with no evidence otherwise, it feels like the meteors have a "life" to them, and only the active ones glow and pulse. and maybe the really active ones only exist in a certain visble spectrum, like from the eclipse light.

its a long shot and time travel seems more logical, but how would pressing the four buttons activate a time machine?

btw, what evidence is there for gary or brock being related to maxis? maybe maxis isnt dead, but was shot through time, where he picked up amnesia and started a new life as an archeologist? maybe there is no relation whatsoever and its just another annoying character people are goint to try to tie into everything, just like with half the mentioned chars so far.

again, who knows? we seem to have to wait for the next installment of "TIME TRAVEL AND WORLD DOMINATION: hosted by Richtofen"

I have a transcript in my signature, but ya, the radios say that we time travel because they start out dead and we save them

Guest Slave

oh, to your comment. and double oh to the fact that i didnt look at your sig. for some reason i keep thinking its your old cotd one....

oh, to your comment. and double oh to the fact that i didnt look at your sig. for some reason i keep thinking its your old cotd one....

Oh ok, I'll change it up then, thanks for telling me!

Well if the Eclipse did mean anything, Treyarch for sure would never get the wrong information. If you could get all this in under a day, I am sure they would get it in the few months they had. I think that the Eclipses might turn anyone with element 115 on them or in them into a zombie. Does anyone else agree? Brains if you do? <3.

Guest football5699

Uzi, first, I see you are posting a lot asking for brains won't get you any ;)

Second, it is odd how this would happen as it would be a huge screw up.

Thirdly, on a sorta related note....I hope that Nikolai quote isn't gonna patch up all the loose ends with Ascension. :evil:

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well showering can't wash off a space suit off of Richtofen so Treyarch didn't cover their ass completely lol. Also did you the other quote about Nikolai having the same underwear for 2 years?

"I have had same underwear for 2 years now!"

You think it means anything?

Guest football5699

Yea....."Maybe they bring a change of clothes" - One of the excuses

I would think you would bring underwear so.....

Guest Monopoly Mac

I know but does this quote mean they have been fighting for 2 years? Or does it mean they had been in Richtofens testing for 2 years?

Guest football5699

I am actually curious now how Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo became free in a sense. Like who set them free from testing.

Guest Monopoly Mac

I think that they teleport and switch clothes based on where they are and when they are there.

If that was the case then Richtofen wouldn't have the Golden Rod when he teleported to Shangri La.

I am actually curious now how Tank, Nikolai, and Takeo became free in a sense. Like who set them free from testing.

I really don't know. If they escaped they would have the memories of being tortured by Richtofen. When they go to Shi No Numa they make no mention.