Time + Location of Zombies Maps (w/ Proof) *UPDATED w/ Moon*

Guest Tac

Guest MurderMachineX

6. (LOW PRIORITY) Analysis of the rumored Die Glocke device (heretofore known as "The Bell") purported to be anything from an anti-gravity propulsion system to a time machine. Nothing as yet can be confirmed; however a statement from Agency case officer Chase Rettland details his interrogation of a low-level research assistant who claims he saw a "mirrored device that allowed the viewing of images from the past." The subject of interrogation died of unknown causes shortly after providing his statement.

Analysis of the operational intelligence has shown that the Gorki-Korolev Medical (GKM) Company based in Prague is being used to funnel the Soviet chemical weapon NOVA 6 into North Vietnam and Laos using commercial cargo planes. We believe GKM to be the front company that supplied the NOVA 6 to suspected agents within U.S. borders.

GKM is registered to one PAVEL GORKI, a cousin of Colonel Lev Kravchenko. The team is constructing a profile on Gorki, but we have confirmed that, following the end of WW2, he was involved in the massacre at Der Riese and the resulting standoff with American forces.

The terminal says the following:

***SERVANT ENTRY A00115***

“Element 115 overview:

“Sources include meteors found in

“Shi No Numa

“Tunguska

“Groom Lake

“Der Riese

“Moon (Confirmed via Astronomical team)

“Applications include:

“Transporter technology

“Power source for DG-2

“General weapon upgrades via CWZIMOJZDUNINXPJZEKWZOLIEXZ

“Side effects include:

“Reanimation of dead cells

“Vin inherent electrical properties.

***END FILE***

The last line says "Vin inherent electrical properties, so I believe that it means that because it has or mimics electrical properties, it caused some problems in the plane.

I agree, I mean to me the atmosphere just seems real gloomy so I believe they died. However, without proof one way or the other, I am going to stay relatively neutral on that one.

From my understanding, the Massacre IS the standoff between the Russians and the Americans. Therefore, I do not believe that saying that the Massacre is the Zombies is a correct statement. Also, I believe that the intel says that the massacre was for 1 week in the month of October in 1945, but I will check again.

I sincerely apologize. I did not see that. So I could see that that it is possible. But couldn't they just have crashed? I don't see why either reason is unbelievable.

In the WMD quote above, it states that there was a massacre after World War II. This is the same time when the there was a Zombie outbreak. They are one in the same. The standoff occurs afterwards. And there is no timeline on it that specific.

@MurderMachine

.... Okay, that's not what I got out of the campaign intel. I just got that there was a standoff between Russian and American forces, and the Russians participated in the massacre. None of that other stuff is even mentioned. Hell, where'd you even get the survivors from?

and @Tac, good point with the electrical properties.

I guess the gloomy feeling is kind of there, but hey it could go either way. Ima stick with mine, because if I didn't my zombie story would already be irrelevant

It says nothing about armies participating in a massacre. All it says is that there was a standoff between Russians and Americans AFTER the massacre.

Although I don't think it is exactly wise to not change a theory simply because it is inconvenient in spite of its likelihood. I'm not saying anything additional to what I've stated except that I think your reason that it'd make your story irrelevant is, well, a poor reason.

I think I may have found the time of Five, on the one wall clock in the spawn for Moscow says sometimes around 1 AM, and then the wall clock without a country, just for the building says 10:05

Could this be accurate?

And also, leading me to believe it is in 1962, is because those pictures with the golden plaques on the top floor, 1962 is the latest date on any of them.

The only date after 1962 is on the Blackbird flight data, but that's a campaign copy & paste so who knows.

And also, one of the pictures says Operation Sunrise, which happened between 1962 March 22 and April 30.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sunrise_(Vietnam_War)

So it has to be some time after that and the Cuban Missile Crisis, and before JFK's assassination on November 22, 1963

Good points, but I don't think there's anything I can say about them that hasn't already been said.

The survivors are actually mentioned, Gorki was the head of Gorki-Korolev Medical (GKM) Company. As MixMasterNut said:

GKM is a company stationed in Prague. It's a company registered under PAVEL GORKI. He was involved in the Massacre at Der Riese between US and Russian forces. His cousin is Lev Kravchenko. Kravchenko works for Gorki.

That is all in the intel.

Wait wait wait, wouldn't that put him on the Russian side? I thought you meant Survivors of the outbreak aspect.

If I am correct in linking the outbreak and massacre together, then that means that Pavel Gorki was once a member of 935. So there were two survivors of the outbreak: low-level assistants. One went to the USA. One went to the USSR. Both told of the strange German projects. So the USA and the USSR sent their armies into Der Riese following the massacre, and there was a standoff between them. Who would get the technology?

EDIT: By the way, Tactical, when I was trying to see where Kino der Toten was, I got a really specific location that you might be interested in.

Kino der Toten is located 2-3 kilometers northwest of the Fernsehturm in Berlin, Germany.

21osnl5.png

This is map of inner Berlin. It is a modern map with a Cold War overlay. The red dot is the Fernsehturm. The black line is the approximately 2-3 kilometer distance. The blue dot is the area where the black line crosses the Berlin Wall. That is where Kino der Toten must be.

I can upon the number of 2-3 kilometers by using Google Maps.

sq2p7c.png

The Fernsehturm is that far away. I compared it to several images and determined the approximate distance away the Fernsehturm is from the vantage point. 2-3 kilometers.

Here's an image that did NOT fit the bill. It was on another part of near-ish Berlin Wall:

dhe7hz.png

As you can see, this is much too far away. So it can only be in the northeast section of the circle.

Guest Zombieofthedead

@MurderMachine

.... Okay, that's not what I got out of the campaign intel. I just got that there was a standoff between Russian and American forces, and the Russians participated in the massacre. None of that other stuff is even mentioned. Hell, where'd you even get the survivors from?

and @Tac, good point with the electrical properties.

I guess the gloomy feeling is kind of there, but hey it could go either way. Ima stick with mine, because if I didn't my zombie story would already be irrelevant

It says nothing about armies participating in a massacre. All it says is that there was a standoff between Russians and Americans AFTER the massacre.

Although I don't think it is exactly wise to not change a theory simply because it is inconvenient in spite of its likelihood. I'm not saying anything additional to what I've stated except that I think your reason that it'd make your story irrelevant is, well, a poor reason.

:facepalm: Okay, that is NOT the reason I'm backing my theory, it's more of why I'd be pissed that my theory was wrong. I'm backing my theory because I believe in it, because it makes sense to me.

I just want to add this, maybe we should get the exact intel, because if we have that we can better debate.

Guest MurderMachineX

6. (LOW PRIORITY) Analysis of the rumored Die Glocke device (heretofore known as "The Bell") purported to be anything from an anti-gravity propulsion system to a time machine. Nothing as yet can be confirmed; however a statement from Agency case officer Chase Rettland details his interrogation of a low-level research assistant who claims he saw a "mirrored device that allowed the viewing of images from the past." The subject of interrogation died of unknown causes shortly after providing his statement.

Analysis of the operational intelligence has shown that the Gorki-Korolev Medical (GKM) Company based in Prague is being used to funnel the Soviet chemical weapon NOVA 6 into North Vietnam and Laos using commercial cargo planes. We believe GKM to be the front company that supplied the NOVA 6 to suspected agents within U.S. borders.

GKM is registered to one PAVEL GORKI, a cousin of Colonel Lev Kravchenko. The team is constructing a profile on Gorki, but we have confirmed that, following the end of WW2, he was involved in the massacre at Der Riese and the resulting standoff with American forces.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Oh man I am sooo stupid, sorry about that. Okay, you win. But I still think that the massacre, the standoff, and the outbreak occur roughly around the same time.

Guest Zombieofthedead

It's okay, don't beat yourself up. That is possible. But my point is that the massacre = the outbreak.

Yeah I agreed with that every step of the way, don't get me wrong. It only makes sense.

I feel like I may have missed all of that, so this may sound dumb, but I just don't think the massacre is the outbreak, I think it is the standoff. Regardless, I doesn't really effect the time/place of the map all that much. I think we should talk FIVE and that revelation of it being that 3 day span.

Guest Zombieofthedead

I feel like I may have missed all of that, so this may sound dumb, but I just don't think the massacre is the outbreak, I think it is the standoff. Regardless, I doesn't really effect the time/place of the map all that much. I think we should talk FIVE and that revelation of it being that 3 day span.

First off, the intel says the standoff happened AFTER the massacre. Still, the Outbreak probably occurred sometime around then.

Second, with five, I still have to just wonder how they managed to replenish employees so fast.

Guest MurderMachineX

Okay.

Lol, just like there are millions of Nazis at Kino der Toten? No no, the sheer number of Zombies is a gameplay mechanic.

But yes, it's cool that your theory is confirmed now TacticalInsertion, thanks to BlindBusDriver. I had figured that that was correct, but it is nice to see it proven definately.

Guest Zombieofthedead

What do you mean replenish employees?

Lol, practically all of the employees at the pentagon must have been infected, because there is literally no one but our political figures there, so how did they manage to hire god knows how many employees in a matter of 3ish days.

Lol, just like there are millions of Nazis at Kino der Toten? No no, the sheer number of Zombies is a gameplay mechanic.

Well, you have a point there. But still, there's got to be a large number of zombies anyways.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Yup. Look at 6. Der Riese is mentioned along with Pavel Gorki. I quoted it above. I'm not lying; that's what it says.

its good I found it.

By the fact the der riese files in the terminal are from a CIA asset based in Vozrozhidenya, shows that the russians won the stand off at der riese.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I suppose you are right. I'll be sure to make a note of it.

Just inferring a little.

Also, did we ever hack into the drmaxis, erichtofen, tdempsey, etc. users on the terminal or do they remain a mystery?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I don't think there are any passwords tbh, there have been thousands of passwords attempted.

yeah. And we had all the files exposed in the raw file dumps so everything accessible we knew about.

Edits made:

- I changed Nacht Der Untoten's time period from "Late October, Early November of 1945" to "In the last half of 1945."

- I deleted the idea regarding the VW Bug as I was proven wrong a few pages that it was not actually a VW Bug.

- Did a mass update on confirming the time of FIVE and Ascension

- Changed the wording a bit on Shangri-La's time

I feel like this thread is very ugly to look at, the style isn't really flowing and stuff, so I am going to try and mess with it a bit. I am going to make a banner for each map to separate it a bit better, but I would some suggestions please for things to update aesthetically :D

Guest MurderMachineX

Cool. I think you need to remove the part though for Ascension's time with Richtofen's books being everywhere. Pretty much any map that has books has Richtofen's books.