Info for newcomers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Matuzz

There are some incorrect things regarding your Characters, but all in all good post.

Can you point them it so I will fix them :)

There are some incorrect things regarding your Characters, but all in all good post.

Not only the characters, but maps. I will post some of the things, and there are many, many grammatical errors, which I can point out if you wish to make this forum topic even better!

MAPS

-- Shi No Numa

- Your 2nd line, about the Jap's originally doing experiments, isn't confirmed. The first ever prototype of the Ray Gun was developed by Maxis, not begun by the Japanese.

- Your last line about Peter dieing, it's not confirmed that he is the man hanging. It is either him, or Harvey Yena.

-- Verruckt is pretty good

-- Nacht Der Untoten

- Your post about the marine team being the ones in Nacht Der Untoten is incorrect because Dempsey was the leader of the operation, so it didn't crash prior to rescue, otherwise Dempsey would be on the map.

-- Der Riese

- Maxis and Samantha did get trapped, but they didn't escape. Richtofen escaped using the teleporter. It is not confirmed what happened to Maxis, he's presumed dead. Samantha died, and now controls zombies, mystery boxes, etc.

-- Kino is fine

-- Nevada Base

- The spy (Peter) isn't in Majestic 12, he's in the U.S. organization OSS.

- The Winter's Howl wasn't created in the Nevada Base, it was made in FIVE

-- FIVE isn't bad

-- ASCENSION

- It isn't confirmed that Group 935 members are in the Ascension Group

-- Call of the Dead

- There is nothing that shows that Richtofen used the Siberian outpost

- Peter's last name is McCain, not McKay

- Other than the name V-R11 and the golden rod, it does not confirm or suggest anything regarding the VRIL Society was working on/with Element 115.

CHARACTERS

-- Dempsey

- Dempsey and his specific Marine team were never in Nacht Der Untoten, as it isn't part of the story.

- It isn't confirmed that his team died (although they most likely did)

-- Takeo is alright

-- Nikolai is OK

-- Richtofen is all good

-- Maxis

- You mention how the radios in Der Riese show something opposite about his distrust towards Richtofen, although the radios do point out how he doesn't trust Richtofen.

- Maxis didn't use the teleporter to save himself and his daughter, therefore he did not teleport to Aether.

- His secretary's name is Sophia, not Shophia, it only sounds that way due to his thick accent.

- He sent her away because he was being distracted, not disturbed.

-- Samantha

- Again, Maxis and his daughter did not escape.

-- Peter

- His last name is McCain, not McKay.

- He was a spy of the OSS, not Majestic 12.

- When they got to Verruckt, the outbreak had not begun yet.

- It is not mentioned anywhere that he was transferred to Shi No Numa.

- It is not confirmed that he is the one hanging, it's Yena OR Peter.

-- Group 935

- Again, Peter's last name is McCain

- Harvey Yena was confirmed in 935, and if he was, he certainly wasn't going under the alias of being American, because Americans were not allowed in 935.

-- Ascension Group isn't a big deal

-- Majestic 12

- Peter wasn't in Majestic 12, he was in OSS

Illuminati isn't that big of a deal to edit, nor are the weapons. Those are the edits I have found that should be updated! Again, if you want some grammatical help, I'm open to help!

Not only the characters, but maps. I will post some of the things, and there are many, many grammatical errors, which I can point out if you wish to make this forum topic even better!

MAPS

-- Shi No Numa

- Your 2nd line, about the Jap's originally doing experiments, isn't confirmed. The first ever prototype of the Ray Gun was developed by Maxis, not begun by the Japanese.

- Your last line about Peter dieing, it's not confirmed that he is the man hanging. It is either him, or Harvey Yena.

-- Nacht Der Untoten

- Your post about the marine team being the ones in Nacht Der Untoten is incorrect because Dempsey was the leader of the operation, so it didn't crash prior to rescue, otherwise Dempsey would be on the map.

-- Der Riese

- Maxis and Samantha did get trapped, but they didn't escape. Richtofen escaped using the teleporter. It is not confirmed what happened to Maxis, he's presumed dead. Samantha died, and now controls zombies, mystery boxes, etc.

-- Kino is fine

-- Nevada Base

-- FIVE isn't bad

-- ASCENSION

-- Call of the Dead

- Other than the name V-R11 and the golden rod, it does not confirm or suggest anything regarding the VRIL Society was working on/with Element 115.

CHARACTERS

-- Dempsey

- Dempsey and his specific Marine team were never in Nacht Der Untoten, as it isn't part of the story.

-- Takeo is alright

-- Nikolai is OK

-- Richtofen is all good

-- Maxis

- You mention how the radios in Der Riese show something opposite about his distrust towards Richtofen, although the radios do point out how he doesn't trust Richtofen.

- Maxis didn't use the teleporter to save himself and his daughter, therefore he did not teleport to Aether.

- His secretary's name is Sophia, not Shophia, it only sounds that way due to his thick accent.

-- Samantha

-- Peter

-- Group 935

- Harvey Yena was confirmed in 935, and if he was, he certainly wasn't going under the alias of being American, because Americans were not allowed in 935.

-- Majestic 12

Illuminati isn't that big of a deal to edit, nor are the weapons. Those are the edits I have found that should be updated! Again, if you want some grammatical help, I'm open to help!

MAPS

-- Shi No Numa

-- Nacht Der Untoten

-- Der Riese

-- Kino is fine

-- Nevada Base

-- FIVE isn't bad

-- ASCENSION

-- Call of the Dead

CHARACTERS

-- Dempsey

-- Takeo is alright

-- Nikolai is OK

-- Richtofen is all good

-- Maxis

-- Samantha

-- Peter

-- Group 935

-- Majestic 12

-- Your 2nd line, about the Jap's originally doing experiments, isn't confirmed. The first ever prototype of the Ray Gun was developed by Maxis, not begun by the Japanese.

*In terminal it says Ray Gun was developed from blue prints seized from Rising Sun facility.

-- Nacht Der Untoten

*Neither was Dempsey in original Verruckt map as they hadn't yet made the characters into the gameplay. In start of the Nach Der Untoten it shows plane that has crashed down which you can also see in the map. The most logical way to add Nacht to the story is that they crashed there and moved to Verruckt.

-- Der Riese

* Well they did escape from the Hellhound both being now in Aether. From aether Samantha can control stuff. Also you can hear in another radio Richtofen teleport so Maxis had to use the teleport in the room as there was no one else.

-- Dempsey

*Well Nacht Der Untoten is part of the story even thought in very small part. And in Terminal files it says in poems of one member of the rescue team that his friend died and turned into zombie. And pretty much he was going to die also.

*Nevada base was the main research facility of Element 115 where they most likely made Winters Howl and they were transfered to Pentagon.

* With "Maxis did not trusted Edward and said that he was hurrying with the tests. Even though in Der Riese radios it seems quite opposite." I meant that in the radios Maxis was the one hurrying with the tests but in terminal files he says Edward was hurrying even though in radios it seems he wanted to take it slow.

* He is in Aether there is references to Aether in the maps also Samantha is in aether as Richtofen wonders where she went. If she was dead he wouldn't wonder that.

-- Samantha

*Again they did use the teleporter. You can hear in another radio Richtofen teleport so Maxis had to use the teleport as there was no one else.

--Peter

*Well its the most known explanation to Peter as he went missing after he went to Verruckt. And I will change it after we really know what happened to Peter if he isn't hanging.

-- Call of the Dead

*Richtofen is in the radios they teleport there and Richtofen describes that cold weather and ice (Siberia) is helping to the swelling of test subjects.

-- ASCENSION

*In terminal files it says that Ascension group had Group 935 members in it.

*Peter was american and was in group 935.

*Well if they made V-R11 they HAD to be involved with Elemnt 115. Also space craft are part of the story like mentioned in Ascension radios and Vrill is known about Haunebu project. Also the golden rod suggest Vrill has part on the story and they are involved in Element 115.

*Well I meant the same thing.

Well thanks for pointing some out and I know there is many grammar mistakes that I try to fix when I have time.

Edit: Peters name can be McKay or McCain hard to really tell from the radio as people hear it different way.

Guest Matuzz

MAPS

-- Shi No Numa

-- Nacht Der Untoten

-- Der Riese

-- Kino is fine

-- Nevada Base

-- FIVE isn't bad

-- ASCENSION

-- Call of the Dead

CHARACTERS

-- Dempsey

-- Takeo is alright

-- Nikolai is OK

-- Richtofen is all good

-- Maxis

-- Samantha

-- Peter

-- Group 935

-- Majestic 12

-- Your 2nd line, about the Jap's originally doing experiments, isn't confirmed. The first ever prototype of the Ray Gun was developed by Maxis, not begun by the Japanese.

*In terminal it says Ray Gun was developed from blue prints seized from Rising Sun facility.

-- Nacht Der Untoten

*Neither was Dempsey in original Verruckt map as they hadn't yet made the characters into the gameplay. In start of the Nach Der Untoten it shows plane that has crashed down which you can also see in the map. The most logical way to add Nacht to the story is that they crashed there and moved to Verruckt.

-- Der Riese

* Well they did escape from the Hellhound both being now in Aether. From aether Samantha can control stuff. Also you can hear in another radio Richtofen teleport so Maxis had to use the teleport in the room as there was no one else.

-- Dempsey

*Well Nacht Der Untoten is part of the story even thought in very small part. And in Terminal files it says in poems of one member of the rescue team that his friend died and turned into zombie. And pretty much he was going to die also.

*Nevada base was the main research facility of Element 115 where they most likely made Winters Howl and they were transfered to Pentagon.

* With "Maxis did not trusted Edward and said that he was hurrying with the tests. Even though in Der Riese radios it seems quite opposite." I meant that in the radios Maxis was the one hurrying with the tests but in terminal files he says Edward was hurrying even though in radios it seems he wanted to take it slow.

* He is in Aether there is references to Aether in the maps also Samantha is in aether as Richtofen wonders where she went. If she was dead he wouldn't wonder that.

-- Samantha

*Again they did use the teleporter. You can hear in another radio Richtofen teleport so Maxis had to use the teleport as there was no one else.

--Peter

*Well its the most known explanation to Peter as he went missing after he went to Verruckt. And I will change it after we really know what happened to Peter if he isn't hanging.

-- Call of the Dead

*Richtofen is in the radios they teleport there and Richtofen describes that cold weather and ice (Siberia) is helping to the swelling of test subjects.

-- ASCENSION

*In terminal files it says that Ascension group had Group 935 members in it.

*Well if they made V-R11 they HAD to be involved with Elemnt 115. Also space craft are part of the story like mentioned in Ascension radios and Vrill is known about Haunebu project. Also the golden rod suggest Vrill has part on the story and they are involved in Element 115.

*Well I meant the same thing.

Well thanks for pointing some out and I know there is many grammar mistakes that I try to fix when I have time.

Edit: Peters name can be McKay or McCain hard to really tell from the radio as people hear it different way.

Guest nayrc

there is no proof that Americans are not allowed in group 935 and in some cases there is more evidence suggesting they were

Guest nayrc

there is no proof that Americans are not allowed in group 935 and in some cases there is more evidence suggesting they were

there is know proof that Americans are not allowed in group 935 and in some cases there is more evidence suggesting they were

According to Radio 4, "Dr Maxis doesn't (static) any Americans in Group 935, no matter how much genius they have." That's why Peter had to pose as a reasearch assistant out of Munich.

there is know proof that Americans are not allowed in group 935 and in some cases there is more evidence suggesting they were

According to Radio 4, "Dr Maxis doesn't (static) any Americans in Group 935, no matter how much genius they have." That's why Peter had to pose as a reasearch assistant out of Munich.

Guest nayrc

i acually forgot about peter posing as a german, but the bit that is static could be "want" or "like" not necessarily "allow"

but i see your point on peter

Guest nayrc

i acually forgot about peter posing as a german, but the bit that is static could be "want" or "like" not necessarily "allow"

Ya, it just doesn't make sense to me for him to pose out of Munich unless they weren't allowed.

Ya, it just doesn't make sense to me for him to pose out of Munich unless they weren't allowed.