The Satanic Illuminati Involvement In Zombies... Hot Topic

AlphaSnake

Guest natetastic

I highly agree with you alpha. And me and my friend V00rh33sking have also seen signs that this is connected to Illuminati. Thank you for all the info you have gave us I did not know that it goes back this far :shock:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlphaSnake

Interesting finds there Sans... [brains]

I like people who actually are reading books to figure this out. :D

I've been looking into the Asian Occult, T'an Mo really interested me:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgZx6Xw35QEGF5rq4U655EBGxAC8N4f2KV5UuYWL7_bjmtq3suBA

Also, requesting this topic be moved to the Asylum Section, Please & thanks.

Regards Alpha.

Can you say Shangri-La? ;)

Regards Alpha.

Guest AlphaSnake

New evidence straight from the code via Pc mod tools:

Some facts about zombies + Sabertooth/Chainsaw pick up CoDz thread by Chronalis, thank you very much indeed. :twisted:

We pc users got our mod tools.

That means, source code for us. However, they seemes to be a little smart when it comes to easter eggs. They only involved Five's source code, and not kino's, etc. Bah:

This was probably confirmed, but still, illuminati for one of the sights

9,reticle,weapon_reticle_zom_illuminati,,,,,,,

12,reticle,weapon_reticle_zom_pentagram,,,,,,,
There is a file called _zombiemode_ai_boss, though for now I haven't found a name for who it could be, or if the thief in Five is just stated as a 'boss'. But then, why is there a file called _zombiemode_ai_thief.... The Sabertooth? I think it's a Chainsaw. There is a file called _zombiemode_chainsaw_attack, which has the code inside that says
chainsaw_pickup_spawn( pos )

{

if( !isdefined( pos ) )

{

pos = level.chainsaw_pickup_pos;

}

chainsaw = spawn( "script_model", pos );

chainsaw SetModel( "zombie_sabertooth_icon" );

chainsaw thread chainsaw_timeout();

chainsaw thread chainsaw_wobble();

chainsaw thread chainsaw_pickup_grab();

chainsaw_give_to_player()

{

self GiveWeapon( "sabertooth_zm" );

}

}
It is also most likely a pickup, look at this:
playsoundatposition( "zmb_powerup_grabbed_3p", self.origin );

chainsaw_pickup_message()

{

notifyData = spawnStruct();

notifyData.titleText = &"ZOMBIE_CHAINSAW_PICKUP";

notifyData.sound = "zmb_laugh_child";

self thread maps\_hud_message::notifyMessage( notifyData );

}

Though, there IS an own file for the sabertooth, and also has an upgraded version of it in it. Hmm. Theres also this, btw:
	self DoDamage( self.health + 666, player.origin, player, undefined, "riflebullet" );

Illuminati, 666 & Pentagrams in the code... 8-)

Booom "Head Shot"... :twisted:

Regards Alpha.

Guest Chronalis

I'm finding even more 666s in other codes, even though I can't remember exact locations.

I'll look for more ;)

Here we go again..

spawner.count = 666;

Guest AlphaSnake

8-) Very interesting indeed... Treyarch did that on purpose then!

Also the loud thread over there (Thief thread *Cough) has produced unexpected fruit.

These are from the thief texture, thank you once again Cj... :)

Pentagonthiefcodelivinggdead.jpg

The Illuminati code of course. "Living Dead"... We have know this for a while however there is more.

Pentagonthiefgroup935.jpg

The group935 logo.

PentagonthiefIlluminati.jpg

The illuminati pyramid once again.

Regards Alpha.

Guest karateq

I have done a little bit of research on the Illuminati and also references to them and found a pretty good piece of information about the pack-a-punch supporting your theory. 1st, in the bible, the new international version of 1984, Revelation 11:5 (115) it says "If anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die." I believe this could be a related depiction of a pack-a-punched weapon the fire being the bullets and the enemy the zombies. 2nd, Bavaria being a German state and the starting place of the Illuminati society it is very likely Richtofen got involved with the Illuminati and the nazi's experimenting with Element 115 were a subgroup of the Illuminati and that is why the Illuminati hidden pentagram is in the gun tattoes from the pack-a-punch as if they were marking their product.

Guest Bonjabi

lolz nice info u got there mate :P i really believe al that shit about masons and all cuz even my dad told my he got invited for some simuliar group i think ill get in to that for the lolz haha but how come the dragons eyes are gone in the third pic? just somthing im curious about... but nice job :D

Guest TheGrenadeMaster

Um one thing you guys haven't noticed is the pentagon with the bull in the middle ALSO is like the pentagon map "five"

Just saying.. oh and btw if this illuminati thing is true ( i think it is ) it is purely for the purpose of the gaming experience and not because 3arc are weird people from the Illuminati..

Guest Solid Trilogy

Ok i watched toy story many times or enough times to understand the background story (subliminal message)

i am pretty sure that it is linked with the illuminati now see how they have separate rooms this means

or indicates their rank and also the bear is like the leader

Guest cloudrokes

I never would have imagined the pack a punch had such involvement with the story. All that I've done is researching the the bell which I'm now starting to wonder could it have any ties to this? Oh and for give me if I posted wrong I only made my account a few moments ago but I already love this site.

Guest seanyb53

i dont know if you already knew this but, the original illuminati group was moddled after the 'Freemasons' (Freemasonary). this makes me think of the starting screan for black ops is mason, traped in the chair! mabe this is a clue towards the illuminati group???

hope i was a help. thanks snake!

Guest TheDigDugKing

Hi, I have just read this whole thread in one sitting. And I say great job on research, this is mind-blowing.

Question: Have any of you played Shangri La yet?

Have You gotten the Eclipse easter egg?

If you have, what does the pyramid with the PaP look like?

A Pyramid? with a big glowing meteorite on it?

What else has a pyramid with a circular shape on it.

Now I'm just talking to myself.

But is it just a coincidence?

I hope Alpha is doing research on Shangri La.

[brains]

Guest civilgaming74fu

What about the 666 666 666 666 that comes up in the teleporters on five , everyone seems to have forgot them :shock:

Guest Ozzy906

this is what i have made out of what has been said.

Ok if there is an involvement with the illuminati and the devil, i think it must have been the person who created the zombies who is in with the illuminati/devil. Think about it, why were the zombies nazi... because Nazi's are probably the most evil group to ever set foot in our world, now what is evil... the devil. My theory is that the devil got the illuminati to convince maxis to get Nazi zombies, to bring back terror, now think about it, if maxis made the deal with the devil for the pack-a-punch machine could it have been in return for making the Nazi zombies?

Guest MrStupidRob

HEY ALPHA-GREAT WORK MATE!

I was wondering if you noticed just above the eyes you had highlighted? it sort of looks like a bug or something-you can see eyes very clearly! :twisted:

Also im wondering whether or not that demon like thing (with the eyes you highlighted) could be fluffy the hell dog!?!

It kind of looks like fluffy and also kind of makes sense (she was in Der Riese)!

Guest xTHERMAL STORMx

nothing to do with zombies but i just searched illuminati and they believe it was founded may 1st and hittler and osama 2 very evil people both were pronounced dead may 1st thats a big coincidence?

Guest Kinglurk420

First off i'd like to say thank you Snake for taking the time to do all this work. I was sent to this site by Syndicate, and might i say it is very intriguing. Your threads have made me realize that i wasn't crazy after seeing 3ARC was using the Illuminati signs in zombies. I first noticed in Ascension (as i have just recently become an avid zombie killer since Black Ops came out) that the Illuminati sign was on the tv, which lead me to research it more and more. Also the new Wonder weapon in Shangri La looks like it has a demon face on it when you ADS. Excuse the rambling, all in all great thread and keep up the good work.

Guest Matt533

First this is a truly fantastic thread and I'm sorry if this comment is a little late. Alright now for my actual comment suppose Treyarch knew about all of this then what would their motives be in creating such an addicting game mode tied with many religious beliefs across the board. Also why would JFK have that huge wall of weapons hidden away as shown in the cut scene for Five. Many of this is rather mind blowing and I have the sneaking suspicion that we may be stumbling so much bigger.

Guest nre56

I hope everyone noticed this but if you happened to not notice it if you look closely in the center of this symbol the star of David is made and if you see the shapes used to make the star they are 2 triangles and what is the symbol of the Illuminati? The triangle. With this i will mention the Jews and masons were around at nearly the same time because by what i have been told Jesus was a Mason as well as a Jews so are they connected i say the evidence is hard to challenge.

http://ucv3fg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1p ... agrams.gif

Another point I would like to mention is the possible,yet unlikely, usage of the number sequence of Pi.

Look at the launch sequence of numbers:13255, 1 3 2 5 5, 3.14 these are the numbers to focus on.

First take the number 3 then take 1 finally 3+2=5 5-1=4,3.14, any of you who have read the book the DaVinci Code you should remember the usage to create a like between the pentagram to the Sacred Feminine or as the book called it or rather her the wife of Jesus Mary Magdalene she had a daughter that was not to be know about ever so what am i trying to point out? Sam. Yes that's right Sam Dr.Maxis' daughter. Just think about it she would have powers over nearly everything as a daughter of a God and what does Sam do? She controls drops, zombies and the box and what's very obvious is the sacred feminine which is an inverted triangle does it surprise you that the symbol of the male was a triangle which was not inverted. Put one on top of the other and it creates, guess what, the star of David and what is the star of David usually created from? Gold. And what does Richthofen posses? The golden rod. And is it so coincidental that it seems to form the shape of a star if it were to open itself? Possibly. Mainly because even I'm skeptical of this, my own idea. But as a side note is it odd that the sign for the male in this book to be the same basis for the Illuminati symbol of the all seeing eye? Oh and the fact that this symbol was also in the Lord of the Rings series as the main villain and the giant demon that Gandalf fought in the first 2 movies was on fire very much to the tone of the napalm zombie in Shangri La? If anyone could give me a reply to this and tell me what they think i would very much appreciate it.

Guest pwnedbyn00b

I was playing on call of the dead and just realised then the scavanger scope (before you aim) has what i make

out the pyramid with the eye on top, however this might not be. I just though it looked like it so i thought I

would let you know. hope this helped:)

Guest CreativeZombie

ON Shangri-la when u do the easter egg and pick up the future stone, it says ricthofen on the table the future stone is on. this might be where richtofen made the deal with the devil because human sacrifice is a big thing in devil worshiping.

Human sacrifices are one of the principal characteristic traits of Devil-worship, but not the only one. There are in addition other devilish practices which are based on the idea that the Deity takes delight in witnessing tortures, and the height of abomination is reached in cannibalism, which, as anthropology teaches us, is not due to scarcity of food, but can always be traced back to some religious superstition, especially to the notion that he who partakes of the heart or brain of his adversary acquires the courage, strength, and other virtues of the slain man.

The last remnants of the idea that the wrath of the Deity must be appeased by blood, and that we acquire spiritual powers by eating the flesh and drinking the blood of the victim still linger with us to-day in the medieval

Guest The Captain

This is honestly very cool and uncoincidental information Alpha. Very interesting stuff. I'm not saying that I believe that they are actually controlling our lives in the real world (beacause I do not believe that, but I respect your beliefs.) But I do think that it is quite obvious that they are controlling our little group of zombie annihilators in the game. :D

Guest bloodlust001

There are many signs of Satanic on Kino Der Toten and in the campaign. Kino Der Toten has the Grim Reaper made out of blood in 3 known places. A the Left side of a window in the alley, The right side of the door to the alley, and on the podium in the starting room. Also The Grim Reaper can be found on the a wall in the level where you play as resnov and first experience the effects of the nova gas. This has Brought me to believe 2 things I am just brainstorming but i think that nova gas IS element 115 and that the ship in the campaign is the same ship as in call of the dead. If you go onto the top of the ship in call of the dead above jug you can walk inside of a crate. In that crate is some sort of restraints to use on people as if they were going to test on them.

:shock:

Guest Faust

What exactly is Faust? Because in Kino there are many posters about a play or movie named Faust.

Faust is the character in an old german tragedy I which the main character, Faust, makes a deal with the devil. He trades in his soul for knowledge of everything that ever has and ever shall.

On a side note, I may have found proof that Richtofen himself is attempting to become a god:

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=13071