The Satanic Illuminati Involvement In Zombies... Hot Topic

AlphaSnake

Guest PerfectKhaos

K so ii just found thiis siite and have been lurkiing around the forums to fiind some awesome topiics, obvii, ii saw thiis and jumped to iit. after spendiing liike 3+ hours checkiing iit out, ii went to research some 115 related thiings and thought of the Russiian word on the siide of the thundergun. after ANOTHER 4+ hours of searchiing i found a topic (on some site via google) for the word "Octepe?eH?e" or "Ooterezhenie" whiich is the word translated roughly into english, and saw soemthing on the element 115 wiikii that saiid that the element 115 was diiscovered by RUSSIIAN scientists and tested for nuclear stuff iin Dubna, Russia. that topic also provided a translation link, which had the words "DubnaRussia as the word on the side of the thundergun. I am dearly sorry for loosing the link, but if the info on that site is right :idea: , then the germans might not have as big a part in the production of zombies as we think, the Russians might have been the ones who started/perfected the zombie process, and Richtofen might just have been the scientist who made the ultimate breakthrough in the process, and the first use of the thundergun is what made the people zombies, and the radiation produced by the use of the element was what caused the virus to spread. now this is just speculation on the zombie storyline but i think that it can take the story to a whole nother level, we've already seen the definite signs explaining why richtofen and takeo (what with the black sun -takeo- and the illiminati -richtofen- as the illuminati were founded in germany) are there, now maybe this is a link to Nikolai? :idea: Maybe he was the one who funded the project (we all know his story :lol: ) idk if anyone else has any insights on this PLEASE get them posted, i just go into the zombie story this week and have spent 24+ hours on my laptop reading forums basically all day, with the occasional break to go on zombies to try and find new things (almost burned out my laptop xD).

Khaos out :mrgreen:

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Monopoly Mac

Alpha, I'd like to apologize for the trolling and arguing I had with you several pages back. I still don't believe their are symbols on the pack a punch design but I do see the obvious demon face in the middle so thats enough for me. After seeing the shrine of Richtofen I have made the conclusion that Richtofen made a sacrifice of some sort to the devil for the pack a punch machine. Hence why there is a pack a punch machine in front of the shrine. Sorry for the flaming in the past. I believe you.

Guest omgrubik123

Hi, thanks for all these information. Me and my friend have also been researching about the illuminati linking to the real world society for quite a long time, and we are also HUGE COD zombies fans. It was shocking to see that illuminati has spread their presence to the call of duty franchise and ultimately to Black ops.

Here is a few examples i found during my experience of playing black ops:

1)

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p303 ... 1289634856

here is an image taken during a cutscene of a campaign mission in black ops.

2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6jxowPjOOA

Please skip to 6:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7iuHsgnu_U

Please listen carefully to the beginning:

"I have been recognized treyarch...illuminati!"

Both these quotes are said by Dr. Richtofen.

It seems to me that he is against the illuminati.

3) It is obvious that zombies and the story line are so how linked to AREA-51 and as well as illuminati symbols on the TV Screens in both FIVE and ASCENSION maps.

4) In Multiplayer of Black Ops and MW 2, if you blow up a car on any maps, there will be a slightly fainted symbol of the Illuminati triangle on the hood.

Proven here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF-Hb1UUGXI

5) The main character of Black ops is named Mason.

I am currently finding more evidence on illuminati in black ops because this just gets more and more interesting.

further information:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTqDLkx0TOE

Thanks for reading, Ben

Stay in contact.

PSN- appletickle

or

PSN- Mp5k---

Guest nre56

Alpha, I hope you read this because it might lend some light upon why treyarch created the map "Five", my theory is this the secret society of the Bohemian Grove located in the U.S. is a club for the elite of the elite for example of some members: Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and many other U.S. Presidents. If you aren't aware of some of the infamous acts and basis of the Bohemian Grove society here it is:

1.They go public with absolutely nothing talked about in the confines of their 2700 acre stretch of land in California.

2.The actual Manhattan Project was conceived there.

3.They hold sacred rituals in which they burn a human, mainly a child, alive and they are also rumored to dine on human flesh of a child or baby.

4.The society allows no women to become a member.

5.This society was possible founded by a former German head chancellor much like a president to us in short.

6.They practice pagan worship of an owl which they have a 40ft statue of and they are also know to worship Satan.

This information has just recently been confirmed to me by a website all about the illuminate and most other secret societies even the infamous skull and cross bones club. What i have found to be incredibly compelling in my thoughts of the connection of the Grove and this thread is the fact that both of these societies hold very Satanic rituals and symbols when studied closely. One more thing i must say is to make sure to find Alex Jone's 2 hour long video of him sneaking in the confines of the Grove's compound in California and actually getting out without being captured. I find it extremely nerve racking that a person who is a member of a cult where they burn and or eat humans can also be in control of that big red button in that glorious white house

Guest Anti Earth

Hi, thanks for all these information. Me and my friend have also been researching about the illuminati linking to the real world society for quite a long time, and we are also HUGE COD zombies fans. It was shocking to see that illuminati has spread their presence to the call of duty franchise and ultimately to Black ops.

Here is a few examples i found during my experience of playing black ops:

1)

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p303 ... 1289634856

here is an image taken during a cutscene of a campaign mission in black ops.

2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6jxowPjOOA

Please skip to 6:32

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7iuHsgnu_U

Please listen carefully to the beginning:

"I have been recognized treyarch...illuminati!"

Both these quotes are said by Dr. Richtofen.

It seems to me that he is against the illuminati.

3) It is obvious that zombies and the story line are so how linked to AREA-51 and as well as illuminati symbols on the TV Screens in both FIVE and ASCENSION maps.

4) In Multiplayer of Black Ops and MW 2, if you blow up a car on any maps, there will be a slightly fainted symbol of the Illuminati triangle on the hood.

Proven here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF-Hb1UUGXI

5) The main character of Black ops is named Mason.

I am currently finding more evidence on illuminati in black ops because this just gets more and more interesting.

further information:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTqDLkx0TOE

Thanks for reading, Ben

Stay in contact.

PSN- appletickle

or

PSN- Mp5k---

I'd hope this isn't Ben Humphreys.

Whoever you are, you (though unintentionally probably) have just re-iterated everything I

put into an in-depth thread on those very illuminati references.

(If you're like 'Who the F@!# is Ben Humphreys??'

He's a friend of mine.)

Guest jake78

Alpha, I'd like to apologize for the trolling and arguing I had with you several pages back. I still don't believe their are symbols on the pack a punch design but I do see the obvious demon face in the middle so thats enough for me. After seeing the shrine of Richtofen I have made the conclusion that Richtofen made a sacrifice of some sort to the devil for the pack a punch machine. Hence why there is a pack a punch machine in front of the shrine. Sorry for the flaming in the past. I believe you.

i dont know if you remembered but on a radio in Der Riese on W@W Dr Rictofen shut Dr.Maxxis And Sam in with fluffy (hellhound state) so possible that was the sacrifice.

Guest AlphaSnake

Water under the bridge matey.

I put a new image in the first post just for you Mac. :)

Regards Alpha.

Guest bgodersky

hey guys first of all good discovery, and I also had a theory to share with you! I am thinking that maybe on the last level of zombies you will play as the guy who POSSIBLY made a deal with the devil; and 3 of the highest ranked people in the illuminati. You will be killing zombies and every 5 rounds comes the devil for not doing your half of the deal he is like a george romero but your required to kill him. He summons like some of the masons or something maybe the undead idk about that part but once you kill him you see the eyeball inside of the triangle sign that takes you to PAP and u can PAP for free!!! but the hard part is killing the devil because he has very high health and sends his minions at you.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Alright so I'm thinking if its Richtofen who made a deal with the devil for the Pack a Punch then after his part of the deal is complete then the devil will do what he does in nearly every other story. He will come back for your soul. So once Richtofen does what he wants to do he knows Satan will come back for his soul. "I'm not dead. Not yet." He knows he will die. Of course he won't give up that easy so not only is he trying to become a god. He is trying to cheat death itself. Fight godly power with godly power.

Guest loadsofnumbers

look at this i got it from Wikipedia "The movement was made up of freethinkers as an offshoot of the Enlightenment, and seems to have been modeled on the Freemasons.[4] "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

and when i searched The Freemasons in google images it came up with the pyramid and the eye :D

Guest Anti Earth

hey guys first of all good discovery, and I also had a theory to share with you! I am thinking that maybe on the last level of zombies you will play as the guy who POSSIBLY made a deal with the devil; and 3 of the highest ranked people in the illuminati. You will be killing zombies and every 5 rounds comes the devil for not doing your half of the deal he is like a george romero but your required to kill him. He summons like some of the masons or something maybe the undead idk about that part but once you kill him you see the eyeball inside of the triangle sign that takes you to PAP and u can PAP for free!!! but the hard part is killing the devil because he has very high health and sends his minions at you.

:|

Guest dhruvn

Love the work and research - I'm going to spend a good life percentage here if a read more. One idea that came to me while reading was the relation to the point system. Points mainly come from damaging / killing zombies. So does the 5000 points for the PaP machine translate into a set amount of souls? Kinda relates to the Faustian theme but id say more related to the idea in Pirates of the Caribbean dead mans chest ( captain jack must find 100 souls to keep his soul away from Davy jones ( aka devil).

As for the points from the barriers - well maybe the devil is impressed by wall making skills.

Guest StoneMason33

Alpha i have been reading your forum and noticed that while you are pretty spot on with your accusations, when i read over it there seem to be minor holes that need to be filled and honestly i feel i can be a huge contributor to this theory and while i am relatively new to the zombies story i am experienced in religion having a religious upbringing but i do not exactly follow the way i used to so i am not easily sidetracked so if you could please contact me thatd be great.

Guest AlphaSnake

1011-2.jpg

This is what a friend of mine found after I asked her to take a look.

I will be replacing the old ones soon.

All points are now in the correct places, the curls sections were correct however the small black blocks in the design have variable convergency points, The points should all run along the perimeter of the sphere, which they now do.

Like I said I will add more pictures to explain exactly what has been changed.

Thanks of all the comments.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Monopoly Mac

They say the Grim Reaper works for the Devil by bringing souls to hell. Now what image or bloodstain has been on nearly every map where the crew has been? :)

Guest AlphaSnake

[center:3fzg3guq]I agree Mac.

Heres something I just found out.

Have you ever heard of Bohemian Grove?

This is where Skull & Bones (322) meet along with their minions:

250px-Bones_logo.jpg

One of the plays they perform is none other than Faust:

faust110.jpg

Which was found in Kino of course.

This also brings me back to the Deaths Head & the Brotherhood of Death.

deathshead.jpg

Hitler himself is said to have been a member of Skull & Bones Aka the Brotherhood of Death.

Other members would include Prescott Bush who was dealing with Nazis during WWII.

They worship Moloch.

Moloch, Molech, Molekh, Molok, Molek, Molock, or Moloc (representing Semitic ??? m-l-k, a Semitic root meaning "king") is the name of an ancient Semitic god, in particular a god of the Phoenicians, and the name of a particular kind of child sacrifice associated with that god.

Sam... Richtofen sacrificed her to Moloch for the Pack-A-Punch Machine! :shock:

Richtofen could have killed Maxis many times before, he waited until Sam was in the room & locked the door trapping Maxis & Sam, leaving them to their doom.

The fact that he sacrificed them to the Mother of all Hellhounds... Need I say more.

Regards Alpha.[/center:3fzg3guq]

Guest Monopoly Mac

Wow... just wow... So I know you don't have Shangri La but I know you have seen some of it on the internet. Do you think the altar of Richtofen has anything to do with this? Or anything else in Shangri La?

Guest AlphaSnake

Yes, the skull like a deaths head, the Richtofen shrine where he sacrificed children...

Remember those signs in Der Riese about children being left unattended.

Also the creepy children singing in Shi No Numa.

The fact he was called the Butcher.

The idea he may have been at Verruckt experimenting on a Pregnant women.

Richtofen is pure evil, much darker than we ever thought.

Also, after a bit of searching on the origins of Skull & Bones is apparently an off shoot of the Bavarian Illuminati.

Richtofen would as an SS officer have been a member of the Brotherhood of Death!

In the Kabbalistic tradition, Moloch, together with Satan, was the first of the ten evil Sephiroth.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah, Richtofens has a lot of sides to him. So you think he made a deal with him just for the Pack a Punch or something else too? If it was just for the PaP then it must have a deeper meaning to this story than we thought.

Guest RefuseAshhhh

What i have just noticed myself, i dont know if anyone else noticed, but in Kino Der Toten when you are in samanthas room( the clean one) that the is a poster on the wall which has a picture of something that looks like a devil, and it says Faust on it ?!

[youtube:20ocqwqj]kig6FwiLfao[/youtube:20ocqwqj]

That is the video link to show it take the video to about 3 minutes to see it

Guest Anti Earth

I agree Mac.

Heres something I just found out.

Have you ever heard of Bohemian Grove?

This is where Skull & Bones (322) meet along with their minions:

250px-Bones_logo.jpg

One of the plays they perform is none other than Faust:

Bohemian Grove was 3rd (I remember..) on the Secret Societies list,

displayed during the S.O.G cutscene.

Yippee!

Cross reference!

Guest samthewhale

Sorry if somone has already posted this, Haven't had time to read the whole thread.

Okay, So alpha I watched the Reaper video and you said someone stated that it looked liked a gorilla samurai. The Cosmic Silverback???