The Satanic Illuminati Involvement In Zombies... Hot Topic

AlphaSnake

Guest SkylinexBleedsxRed

It would be nice if you would stop regarding to those who are considered "Newbies" in your eyes, As a newbie. You were a "noob" once as well, So stop acting like your crap don't stink. There is no reason to go on and discuss with those who have crap for brains and mush for mouth. That is all.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WhosOnFirst

So I had a little think about Schwarze Sonn, I even took your advice to heart Alpha and tried to open my mind a little. Sometimes I feel like such a N3Wb.

So anyway Schwarze Sonn as it is written on the blackboard could be seen to referance the Black Sun symbol sometimes associated with the Nazi party leadership, allthough there are only two recorded accounts of this symbol being used. One of which (Weizelburg Castle <spelling>) cannot actualy be confirmed to have been installed by the Nazi party or wether it was an existing feature prior to the renovation of the castle during the War. The other can be found in a bunker that serves as a memorial to the Bismark.

A simple search of this symbol will show that it seems to be a rework of an earlier pagan symbol assosciated with sun worship. There is actually very little information on this symbol that can be traced back to the Nazi party or their belief system through formalised means of research such as tertiary and secondary evidence. However those who follow conspiracy sites and such will be familuar with its many purported meanings and association. None of which can be proven using what are regarded as standardised methods of research that provide evidance and source materials.

This symbol is now often seen used by Neo Nazi party and some far right groups in Germany and Europe in place of the now banned Swastika.

So the above is basicaly what little I know of the Black Sun symbol and its supposed esoteric referances. So I want to give a flip side to the Shwarze Sonn we see written on the blackboard.

FACT: Absolutely no where on the blackboards or in Der Riese is there any esoteric imagery of any sort that I am aware of. If you know otherwise I would be happy to hear what you have found.

FACT: All the imagery on the chalkboards is related to scientific principals, or at least appears that way. Free energy, worm holes, flying capacitors, possibly some probability equations. So my simple explanation is;

Shwarze Sonn

Schwarz Child

Schwarzschild

Schwarzschild Radius

http://casa.colorado.edu/~ajsh/schwp.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwarzschild_radius

Hope I did you proud Alpha by opening my mind and thinking outside of the box.

Yours a Newb...

Guest AlphaSnake

It would be nice if you would stop regarding to those who are considered "Newbies" in your eyes, As a newbie. You were a "noob" once as well, So stop acting like your crap don't stink. There is no reason to go on and discuss with those who have crap for brains and mush for mouth. That is all.

Stop telling me what to do & GTFO...

Who, your are a fool plain & simple, your can't make simple connections...

It is Schwarze sonne = Black sun = the symbol = the castle = involved = Himmler = Head of the SS...

Der Riese = Nazi Project = SS = Himmler = Occult...

GKNOVA 6 Linked To Der Riese Link to a thread started on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:16 pm....

I was the first to make that connection here on CoDz, sorry did you miss that one?

secretking.jpg

I'm also half way through this book... ;) This is my field. :twisted:

Regards Alpha.

Guest WhosOnFirst

Stop telling me what to do & GTFO...

Who, your are a fool plain & simple, your can't make simple connections...

Come now Alpha I may be a fool but I am not ignorant. You say we should open our minds, yet you would narrow down what it is we choose to see. Contradictory much#

I think the post above demonstrates my ability to make connections and also shows that I have a good understanding of both the science and esoteric values that can be considered as relevant.

It is Schwarze sonne = Black sun = the symbol = the castle = involved = Himmler = Head of the SS...

Der Riese = Nazi Project = SS = Himmler = Occult...

You know, Occult means "hidden", any other associations that you choose to impose are of your own making.

GKNOVA 6 Linked To Der Riese Link to a thread started on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:16 pm....

I was the first to make that connection here on CoDz, sorry did you miss that one?

Yep I read that topic, so you took a line from a book that was only intended to give the clue to the nature of the cipher being used "Gronsfeld". Then you took a pretty large region of Germany to referance a single castle, and within that castle a single mosaic on the floor; which might have existed before Himmlers restorations. You then asigned that proposterous line of logic to be relevant to a single phrase on a Blackboard that was seen in a game released almost two years prior. I thank god I do not see with your eyes or mind.

Not only did you use insane logic to justify your absolute conviction that YOU MUST BE RIGHT, you chose to completely ignore the context of the information surrounding this one supposedly esoteric sentance.

secretking.jpg

I'm also half way through this book... ;) This is my field. :twisted:

Nice, you read books; so do I; however I allways try to be subjective when taking on new information. Now, how do you know I have not read that very same book? How do you know that I dont read all the same conspiracy sites that you do and then some?

So wasnt I the guy that linked Delgado for you in your Chalkboard topic?

Didnt I show you the flying capacitor in the same topic, on a UFO website written in Turkish none the less?

Or was I the guy that pointed out the Golden rectangle on the Chalkboards, is not a golden rectangle at all. Still waiting for your insight on that one; though to be honest I dont think you will have anything to say on that matter.

Somehow according to you I am the troll, though the only person who has been aggresive in this topic is you. Everyone who does not agree with you is a newb or a troll, even though some of those members have been around a little bit longer than yourself under one name or another.

Regards Alpha.

So all in all, your attitude mocks the essance of a forum, perhaps you should write a blog instead; dont forget to disable that comments section. God forbid anyone should cause you to question your self.

One last thing, you know Treyarch read this forum and others; how do you know that some of these people that you call newbs and trolls are not from Treyarch. Perhaps people are trying to help you refine your ideas and you just wont listen.

Guest TFG Dubz

schwarze sonne (or Black Sun if you prefer) is a topic myself and people like WhosOnFirst spent alot of time on when Der Riese was first released.

Now i believe (as i always have) that treyarch love to use real world events and MYTHOLOGY as a basis for Nazi zombies and Adapt it to fit in their own unique style and game.

Now although There was the VRIL 7 schematics on the Der Riese Chalk boards, i believe at that time, it was more to do with giving us a hint at The Henge which is regarded as a UFO launch pad as it were, i dont believe for a second it was anything more, neither the Black sun dial image whatever you call it was seen in Der Riese if im not mistaken? if it was then i apologize

now as alot of people misunderstood the Calenders for example in Der Riese, it isnt hard to imagine that people could be reading more into it than was actually there right?

i have a perfectly valid and obvious reason for why Black Sun was mentioned, and has nothing to do with anything other than the fact in Der Riese was a Luna eclipse, and the fact there are scientific positive Reasons why it was a Luna eclipse aswell

that being said, we know the story has evolved alot more now from back then, a hell of alot more, and im not dismissing your idea at all, i will state that i dont believe your ideas were correct at the time of W@W, but i will agree they are now

Treyarch read these forums right? well whats to say (as i have a fair few times in the past) what makes you think that Treyarch arent just letting the Various zombie communities write the story for them? im not saying they are lazy, far from it, but people like yourself put in alot more effort than Treyarch employees would have the time too, and you aint getting paid for it. i say Treyarch have it pretty sweet with all the time and effort zombie communities put into this game

Guest tatapink

Simply ,,, sharing with some Ignoramuses is way much disturbing than the truth of a story itself.....

Cheeeeeerzzz

tatapink

Guest Monopoly Mac

I'm just saying, you can draw a lot of things in that Black Sun symbol. It could be a coincidence or it could not be. Either way you can't confirm it. You can question drawings but you can't question writing.

Guest AlphaSnake

No, you tried to say that it is me seeing things here...

Others on Codz can see it so thats good enough for me...

I don't understand what more you want from me...?

Have you ever heard the saying "A picture can speak a thousand words"

Regards Alpha.

Guest Monopoly Mac

My mistake. It's somebody elses thread so my apologies. What I meant to try to say was for you to stop pointing out or bringing up drawings like that. If you want haters to stop hating then don't bring stuff like that onto the thread.

Guest cjdog23

all i have to say is im done. f*ck it, i dont care what happens with this thread anymore, im sick and tired of trying. do whatever you want, any of you, i seriously dont care anymore.

cya around on other threads,

- cj

Guest AlphaSnake

My mistake. It's somebody elses thread so my apologies. What I meant to try to say was for you to stop pointing out or bringing up drawings like that. If you want haters to stop hating then don't bring stuff like that onto the thread.

Why? Because they don't like it?

I'm sorry mate, I can't ignore it just to stop the haters...

Which I hope your not one of...

Look the GK symbols fits into the black sun perfectly...

As it does with the design I found on the Pap...

There are to many occurances for this to be a coincidence.

They are all parts of the same puzzle...

Regards Snake.

Guest Sigint

Wow this post has grown... six pages since i last looked at it. I havent been bothered reading all that. apart from the original post. What else has happened Alpha, apart from flaming?

Guest AlphaSnake

Not alot really, aside from people telling me my ego is to big & I'm seeing things that arn't there...

Sorry you feel that way Cj, I'm about to give up on this too... Seriously...

I thought people would like this idea as it fits so well...

But I guess you can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time...

Regards Alpha.

Guest Sigint

Like every little symbol you find somehow fits in with some Nazism logo. It cant be a coincidence, if it happens soo freaking often. I think your on to something, but where to go now?

Guest tatapink

people ... what the hell is wrong with you,,, the thread's name speaks of itself,, if you dont want to see or know or believe, simply dont enter and/or read any of it, instead of telling Alpha not to write or draw or point or WHAT THE FUCK EVER....

keep it coming Alpha, dont let anybody stop you with their ignorant comments, it shows how short knowledge they have, its not their fault though..

Cheeerz

tatapink

Guest cjdog23

ok, revalation, look at this (straight from wikipedia, but hey, wth, its probly where treyarch gets their illuminati info):

Pentagram_with_one_point_down_%28de_Guaita%29.jpg

does this remind anybody of the 'demon' in the center of the PaP skin?

101.jpg

i am now more inclined to alphas viewpoint ;). btw, this does not make me a hypicrite, i changed my opinion based on new information that has some to light ;)

Guest Duckcall00

Those letters towards the edge of the circle are in Hebrew. Starting on the top-right and going clockwise, the letters are 'yod', 'vav', 'lamed', 'nun', and 'tav'.

I translated ????? and it means "Yolen." When I google that, the first result I get it "Jane Yolen — Author of children's books, fantasy, and science ..." Interesting.

So maybe Jane Yolen is trapped in the room on Call of the Dead with the original gang.

So that means that there is a map on the back of the Declaration of Independence. But its in invisible ink. We need to use Benjamin Franklins bifocals to see the map. It will lead us underneath Trinity Church and Agent Sadusky will reveal that he is part of the Freemasons.

It all makes sense...

Guest AlphaSnake

Here's an example of hidden symbolism:

[youtube:1zh2s0wc]EvulQKVHoGc[/youtube:1zh2s0wc]

How many can you spot?

Haha, check me with 4666 brains...

4666.png

Regards Snake.

Guest sans lumiere

Those letters towards the edge of the circle are in Hebrew. Starting on the top-right and going clockwise, the letters are 'yod', 'vav', 'lamed', 'nun', and 'tav'.

I translated ????? and it means "Yolen." When I google that, the first result I get it "Jane Yolen — Author of children's books, fantasy, and science ..." Interesting.

So maybe Jane Yolen is trapped in the room on Call of the Dead with the original gang.

So that means that there is a map on the back of the Declaration of Independence. But its in invisible ink. We need to use Benjamin Franklins bifocals to see the map. It will lead us underneath Trinity Church and Agent Sadusky will reveal that he is part of the Freemasons.

It all makes sense...

[brains] , strictly for bringing a knife to a raygun fight, and positing the idea of being locked in a closet with a young adult targeting author (essentially a post modern pied piper).... fish in a barrel no explanation needed.

going forward lets examine your groundbreaking exegesis of occult iconography.... don't think i would dare dismantle your cracker jack dedication to copy/paste wikidiarrhea... alas, in lack of such pedestrian internet search engine skills as yours, i must resort to the woefully outmoded craft of citing actual source documents.

i.e

Picture0011.jpg

SAMAEEL: Hebrew- 'venom of god

Picture0008-2.jpg

LILITH: Hebrew- 'female devil...'

Picture0008-1.jpg

Edit: info yet to be verified via wikipedia

XOXO

your friend and mine ,

jerry bruckheimer

Guest AlphaSnake

Interesting finds there Sans... [brains]

I like people who actually are reading books to figure this out. :D

I've been looking into the Asian Occult, T'an Mo really interested me:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgZx6Xw35QEGF5rq4U655EBGxAC8N4f2KV5UuYWL7_bjmtq3suBA

Also, requesting this topic be moved to the Asylum Section, Please & thanks.

Regards Alpha.

Guest TheOnlyShapeshifter

Really, people? Really? How the hell can you not see this stuff? AND THE FACT THAT YOU CONTINUALLY FLAME THIS THREAD IS JUST RIDICULOUS. COME THE FU~K ON. Alpha, I agree with you 100% here. There's some weird shyt going on here with Treyarch... Why would they be doing this.... And for Christ's sake(lol religion pun Herr derr) this is most likely why negative brains got removed.... Oh, and I like, no LOVE, how no one has tried to debunk the Der Riese map one, Eh? Come the fu*k on and get the fu#k real. One last thing alpha, I'm EXTREMELY surprised you had to use the age card, It NEVER usually escalates(Black Ops Map Pack Joke lol herr derr) that far. Maybe that's why PTG posts that shit on YouTube? Some of our Ignorant members? Rant over. ~TheOn-Fu^k it I don't even feel like putting my sig, I'm so raged. (and YES, this this the first time ive even, SEEN this thread.)

Guest MrRoflWaffles

People are still flaming? >.< If you haven't got anything nice to say, GTFO. Simple as - this isn't the place for you >.>

"cannot actualy be confirmed to have been installed by the Nazi party or wether it was an existing feature prior to the renovation of the castle during the War."

So who would have installed it before the rennovation? :S

Don't give up Cj! ;)

Alpha, that music video.. just.. lulz. Get Skype installed fool! ;)