The (G)rand Zombie Design From The Past To The ?uture & Back

AlphaSnake

Guest cjdog23

I started this about six weeks ago just before Ascension was released on Ps3... It's still a work in progress...

Hmmm, check this tweet out from about an hour ago:

DavidVonderhaar:

"I will beat this map senseless until it runs at 60fps. I swear to Cthulhu."

Well, well, well... :twisted:

Regards Alpha.

play it on a PC that was top-of-the-line 5 years ago, it will play at 120fps. ;)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlphaSnake

Hu :?: Sorry Cj you have me confused here...

I was pointing out Davids mention of Cthulhu.

Cthulhu is the Mythos Giant...

As found in the Der Riese code...

What this means I have no idea... But still it interesting...

The coincidences is that I posted about Cthulhu like one day before David tweeted this...

I really think that Treyarch reads here & that they are taunting us with these little nuggets of information.

Regards Alpha.

Guest yellow-card8

XD omg I started laughing when you said cthulhu, you must be wondering why, IDK if theres a show called South Park in the UK but the maed fun of cthulhu and it was funny because cthulhu killed justin beiber :lol: but its nice having this up again

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest AlphaSnake

[youtube:16xekjt1]wdDoFQK4Rrs[/youtube:16xekjt1]

[youtube:16xekjt1]mlSuJFo1KQo[/youtube:16xekjt1]

:lol::lol::lol:

This thread just became super awesome, anything showing Bieber die 52 times is super awesome.

Regards Alpha.

Guest cjdog23

Hu :?: Sorry Cj you have me confused here...

I was pointing out Davids mention of Cthulhu.

Cthulhu is the Mythos Giant...

As found in the Der Riese code...

What this means I have no idea... But still it interesting...

The coincidences is that I posted about Cthulhu like one day before David tweeted this...

I really think that Treyarch reads here & that they are taunting us with these little nuggets of information.

Regards Alpha.

cthulhu has become a bit of an internet meme, i wouldnt put much merit in david's tweet, i think he was more just trying to be his usual satirical self haha. when he says he will beat the 60fps out of it, he means the map is putting to much stress on the consoles for them to run at the nominal 60fps. I was saying that a top of the line computer released the same time as the 360 (2005) would run the map at 120fps even today, haha

Guest Faust

You know, I bet this song plays perpetually when you become trapped in aether. Poor Sam. :D

[youtube:bn3eo83a]EHOBw6XwqRo[/youtube:bn3eo83a]

Guest tatapink

Hello everybody,

I have just registered in the site to join this specific topic, now please listen to me...

I have seen and noticed (for years) a LOT symbols and signs about the ILLUMINATI in a LOT of movies, clips, games, books, etc... but everytime I speak or mention of this topic to my friends specially about Black ops and Nazi zombies, they would start laughing their asses up or at least not taking it seriously,, as if it is a topic from my dumb ass mind...until I saw your topic THANKS Alpha, keep the search and I will help you in every/any thing I can...

The MP and zombies maps have some ILLUMINATI symbols such as in Cracked MP Map, the Raven Claw symbol is on one of the big ass doors of one of the building,,,...

(Out of the topic) In Kino Der Tuten, in the dressing room near the roof hatch that zombies are spawning in before your going out the door to the stage at the left, there are Three (3) names on the wall which are: Samantha, Abigail, I forgot the last name, and a HEART drawn near the names like they were friends or something..

I recommend if you have the time,it will be interesting for you to watch THE ARRIVALS series 51 parts, it will link a lot of events and ILLUMINATI symbols and a lot of other things in the real world... you will begin to understand your surroundings my friends...and a lot of zombies sh**t and the very same campaign, which a MASON (Alex Mason) - happen to have the same name - used by a group that have the knowledge and capability, and brain wash him and program his brain to crack their codes and obey their orders and assassin J F Kennedy, who happen to know about this group in real life and speak out about them, and we all know what happened to him.

See where the ILLUMINATI got their name and by the way if you dont know, RAY gun is one of the best weapon in the game which gets its name from RAY the son of God... Ray, remember that you obtain Ray Gun in COD W@W through the Four Shisa Statues, which also happen to be one of the very big and important symbols for the ILLUMINATI (you will understand this when you watch THE ARRIVALS and you will know what RAY God does and how and why) u can Google it yourself "ILLUMINATI SYMBOLS"

Just a piece of mind for the people who dont understand this or dont like or believe anything about this topic,,,, Please please please, simply dont read any of it and get the f**k out of here...as long as it does not interest you..

Cheerz to everyone

Tatapink

on PS3 system

Guest Vikings-Call

You know, I bet this song plays perpetually when you become trapped in aether. Poor Sam. :D

[youtube:30sxdmb5]EHOBw6XwqRo[/youtube:30sxdmb5]

tumblr_lcivg5wIOh1qd3fhv.png

Guest yellow-card8

this must stay, it's like talking to a dog "STAY !!!! no bad, stay there" :lol: also to the guy who is new, welcome abourd to the love train ..... I mean zombie train of awesomness, make sure you make plenty of good post and again welcome

Regards Yellow-card8

Guest Magna

All I can say is, this is amazing, aand kind of ties in with my idea that the temporal distorations have in some ways resulted in a paradox. Once again hats off to you this is one great thread.

Guest AlphaSnake

I was just relistening to the Shi No Numa Transmission, the old one...

The man speaking is not Peter right?

Peter is recieving the Transmission in Shi No Numa, RIchtofen tricks Peter into thinking there is no hope and he hang's himself, the team later return to Shi No Numa & find Peter hanging, but before they leave for Der Riese they bury him... This would explain the grave. ;)

Also this has indications as to where the Shi No Numa Transmission is coming from...

The numbers at the end are coordinates for the Tunguska crater:

60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94

Tunguskacrator.jpg

Maybe this unknown man is at a research facility located in the actual Tunguska crater itself?

Surely if part of the main mass of the Tunguska meteorite impacted the Earths surface then there would be element 115 in the crater itself...

Because of the heat generated upon impact the element 115 would probably have to be mined out of the ground...

So according to the Transmission, an outbreak also occurred at the same time at this unknown Research/Mining Facility...

Fun fact for you as well here the Tunguska coordianates match the specs for the SR-71 Blackbird...??? This was dicovered by a CoDz member I believe...

Anyways I'll work this into the first post some how.

Thanks for the comments & support... :D

Regards Alpha.

Guest AlphaSnake

Sorry for the double post here.

I wanted to add more about the Metatron Cube:

The Metatron's Cube is a figure in the Euclidean plane created from 13 equal circles with lines from their centers extending out to the other 12 circles. Six circles are placed in a hexagonal pattern around a central circle, with six more extending out along the same radial lines.

This pattern shares 2 dimensional resonance with the Flower of Life and the first three Platonic solids, although if additional lines are drawn the other two platonic solids can be found as well. It is a Sacred Geometry figure. Its name makes reference to Metatron.

Also my research has lead me to this book:

secretking.jpg

The Secret King

What role did the occult really play in the Third Reich?

Sinister tales circulate about the occult roots of Nazi Germany, but little documentation has ever been uncovered — until now. The Secret King reveals the true story of Heinrich Himmler’s “Rasputin,” the magus Karl Maria Wiligut, commissioned by Himmler to write private reports on runes and ancient Germanic traditions, and to preside over secret SS ritual ceremonies. Translated into English for the first time, documents seen within this book allow a glimpse into the strange world that enchanted high-ranking officials of the notorious totalitarian state.

Now fully revised and expanded, The Secret King contains:

• The essay “The Myth and Reality of Nazi Occultism” and a biography of Wiligut’s turbulent life that explores his magical worldview in detail

• Annotated translations of all Wiligut’s major writings, including his mantra invocations, the mysterious “Halgarita Charms,” and the Gotos-Kalanda

• Himmler’s own report of an SS name-giving ritual, attended by the inner circle of SS leaders and presided over by Wiligut

• An exclusive interview with Wiligut’s private SS secretary, Gabriele Dechend

I have to read this, I feel it may help us in our quest to understand whats going on here.

Regards Alpha.

Guest khalil544

Alpha Snake. Very nice job! You helped me understand a lot more! Yeah I also think it makes sense for the team to go to the moon as there is a lot of element 115 on the moon. Oh and one other thing, in Ascension you can see 3 brownish-orangey dots on the moon, you can see this in Der Riese's moon as well. Any idea what this might be?

Guest AlphaSnake

I filmed both moons from Der Riese & Ascension, yes they are the same & the terminal confirms this to be true...

Thanks for the comment.

I was researching the Hellboy angle of Nazi zombies, and again came across a Cthulhu reference.

The Ogdru Jahad seen in Hellboy are inspired by H.P Lovercraft's Cthulhu...

This has to mean something...

We have dug deep into the sciences of the Nazis, now we really need to take a closer harder look at this mystical angle...

Some one at Der Riese was trying to bring the Mythos giant through the portals created by Maxis's experiments...

Regards Alpha.

Guest Magna

I think as well as concentrating on Germany's ambitions what about Japan, they had numerous secret projects but they kept them... very secret, I'm probably wrong but I suspect they were involved in the Wunderwaffe Project even if it was a small involvement, and even if its no relation the Raygun was in one of the WAW campaign missions. I'd also like to see what role Takeo plays because everyone hates him, and is pushing him aside but he may have a bigger role to come. Shi No Numa may not have been the only Japanese outpost.

Guest tatapink

Alpha Snake,,, your thoughts are really matters to me.... I need your thoughts about my previous post above in page num.6

Please read it CAREFULLY..cause there are some details.

Thanks in advance

tatapink

Guest ZombicidalManiac

I'm extremely intrigued by this thread all though a bit confused. Are you saying that CoD Nazi Zombies story line is somewhat true? Or just the symbols and meanings behind these things are real? I've heard of the illuminati and the freemasons and all and was wondering what it would be doing in a video game myself.

Guest tatapink

what I believe is that the ILLUMINATI like to show and put their symbols on everything they do, make, participate, support, ..etc,

what ever you call it, its like their finger print on it -it does not matter if its Movie, video clip, game, song, tv series ..etc, and Call of Duty series is one of their product, cause their symbols are ALL OVER it, specially the campaign is one of their things that they have tested and done in real life.. as i have mentioned before.

one thing you have to know - as Mr. J F Kennedy said in his speech about them - is that they are the best of everything; press, finance, TV, Science, entertainment, Psychology, humen brain controling, knowledge ... everything... even if its just a game, it would be the best of all time.

you have to put somethings together to understand whats real ..

Cheerz

tatapink

Guest AlphaSnake

Hello everybody,

I have just registered in the site to join this specific topic, now please listen to me...

Hello & welcome, I'm all ears.

I have seen and noticed (for years) a LOT symbols and signs about the ILLUMINATI in a LOT of movies, clips, games, books, etc... but everytime I speak or mention of this topic to my friends specially about Black ops and Nazi zombies, they would start laughing their asses up or at least not taking it seriously,, as if it is a topic from my dumb ass mind...until I saw your topic THANKS Alpha, keep the search and I will help you in every/any thing I can...

Yes I also see these symbols alomost every where these days, I also understand where your coming from when you say your friends make fun of you for having the ability to see what is hidden, these topics often bring conflict from those with closed minds, don't worry about what others think, your truth is your own. Thank you for the offer to help out. Keep searching for the truth.

The MP and zombies maps have some ILLUMINATI symbols such as in Cracked MP Map, the Raven Claw symbol is on one of the big ass doors of one of the building,,,...

Again quite true, I have been combing Villa for the last 24 hours & there are references to Tesla's Death Ray, the Nazis also had ideas for a Sun Gun. Tesla's designs were practically stolen by Illuminati Freemasons (See the Northwoods Thread for more details on this).

Villa Tesla's Death Ray & Operation Northwoods - Link

(Out of the topic) In Kino Der Tuten, in the dressing room near the roof hatch that zombies are spawning in before your going out the door to the stage at the left, there are Three (3) names on the wall which are: Samantha, Abigail, I forgot the last name, and a HEART drawn near the names like they were friends or something..

Yes, Samantha Emilia Abigail plus JD & a heart shape... Could be big we don't know yet, could just be JD making a call out to friends & familiy. I think this could relate to Sam mother maybe a sister aswell.

I recommend if you have the time,it will be interesting for you to watch THE ARRIVALS series 51 parts, it will link a lot of events and ILLUMINATI symbols and a lot of other things in the real world... you will begin to understand your surroundings my friends...and a lot of zombies sh**t and the very same campaign, which a MASON (Alex Mason) - happen to have the same name - used by a group that have the knowledge and capability, and brain wash him and program his brain to crack their codes and obey their orders and assassin J F Kennedy, who happen to know about this group in real life and speak out about them, and we all know what happened to him.

Yes, I have seen that series, you my find the 13 illuminati bloodlines documentary interesting. Treyarch have gone all out with the references to the Illuminati & Freemasons. JFK did indeed make a stand for the people, but he paid with his life for doing this, I also believe Nixon had a hand in JFK's death.

See where the ILLUMINATI got their name and by the way if you dont know, RAY gun is one of the best weapon in the game which gets its name from RAY the son of God... Ray, remember that you obtain Ray Gun in COD W@W through the Four Shisa Statues, which also happen to be one of the very big and important symbols for the ILLUMINATI (you will understand this when you watch THE ARRIVALS and you will know what RAY God does and how and why) u can Google it yourself "ILLUMINATI SYMBOLS"

Yes I understand, Amon Ra = Amen, Religion is just another form of control, the Illuminati are sun worshippers and this goes way back to prehistory, they also serve the Light bearer (Lucifer/Satan/Devil/Baphomet) When they enter the Masons they must be brought into the light from the darkness of the general populations.

Just a piece of mind for the people who dont understand this or dont like or believe anything about this topic,,,, Please please please, simply dont read any of it and get the f**k out of here...as long as it does not interest you..

Well said, to quote our founder Carbofibah, if you have nothing constructive to add to the conversation then GTFO (Get The F**K Out).

Cheerz to everyone

Tatapink

on PS3 system

Sorry, I took a while to get back to you Tatapink.

Keep doing what your doing, your friends will one day see the light so to speak. :)

Thanks for the comments, you have some interesting ideas.

Oh, heres that JFK speech you are talking about:

[youtube:n4i4whmf]EZYfeYhQ9eU[/youtube:n4i4whmf]

Regards Alpha Snake.

Guest tatapink

Sorry, I took a while to get back to you Tatapink.

Keep doing what your doing, your friends will one day see the light so to speak. :)

Thanks for the comments, you have some interesting ideas.

Oh, heres that JFK speech you are talking about:

[youtube:2s8qlvpl]EZYfeYhQ9eU[/youtube:2s8qlvpl]

Regards Alpha Snake.

dont worry man and thanks alot, its really appreciated..and thats exactly the speach that I was refering to.

regards,

tatapink

Guest AlphaSnake

Alpha what do you think of my post on Japan, I know its unlikely but who knows? and too be fair I doubt it is, it's just a suggestion.

Yes I agree the Japanese angle hasn't even been scratched yet...

Peoples hate for Takeo is blinding them from finding anything new.

I have been looking into the Japanese Occult world during WWII, I'll let you know if I find anything worthy of a mention.

You also have some good idea's, the Raygun is of Japanese design so your not far off the mark.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Magna

Alpha what do you think of my post on Japan, I know its unlikely but who knows? and too be fair I doubt it is, it's just a suggestion.

Yes I agree the Japanese angle hasn't even been scratched yet...

Peoples hate for Takeo is blinding them from finding anything new.

I have been looking into the Japanese Occult world during WWII, I'll let you know if I find anything worthy of a mention.

You also have some good idea's, the Raygun is of Japanese design so your not far off the mark.

Regards Alpha.

Thanks and it would strange in away if Takeo turned to be the key to the whole thing he has some interesting quotes. Maybe his backstory from WaW could give something away.

Also looking at the Nacht Der Unoten loading screen and it led me to believe that some from the future caused these events -

1969 -A scientist goes back to 1943

You said the Der Riese outbreak happened in 1943. And on the Nacht Der Unoten loading screen for Black Ops it shows someone going back. They also have glasses and maybe the person in Ascension load screen.

Richtofen could have been working with someone from the future.

1943 - Der Riese

But I've just looked at Kino's loading screen is shows 1941. Was Der Riese temporally locked, unsynced with time. A temporal which in effect could halt any outbreak. However, the shielding is failing when we arrive at Der Riese therefore it became more synced with time.... I think

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ziggymank

@AlphaSnake-

I strongly disagree with you on the part about Edward Richtofen being committed into the Aslyum...

The Asylum is supposed to be the Wittenau Sanatorium, according to the text that appears on the screen once you start up the map Verruckt.

http://walksthroughberlin.blogspot.com/ ... orium.html

Wittenau Sanatorium was a place where people that were known as 'inferior', or 'unworthy of life' were sent to, only to be killed or experimented on...

The reason for this is that the Nazi's believed if you had a disability (mentally or physically), you were too inferior to everyone else, and you had to be killed because you were unworthy of life... They also believed they shouldn't be able to have children, and so they forced sterilization on all of the 'patients' at the Wittenau Sanatorium...

So basically, storyline wise, Verruckt was the place where zombies were sent to be experimented on, and killed if they weren't listening to their orders. The experiments went wrong ;).

Richtofen was never committed to the Asylum, and the person who had written all those things on the wall was a man named John... If you read the Dreamland server, you would know that they discussed this man becoming insane in Verruckt...

Apparently, he was part of the expedition to Verruckt. He was supposed to extract Peter from the facility, but Peter had already been found out as being a spy and had been sent to a not so unknown location? (SNN)

The 100% proof that Richtofen was never committed to this Asylum is that he actually acknowledged the fact that Peter was found out as being a spy, as previously discovered from a radio on Call of the Dead (which I will add to this post later via an edit).