Nightfall 1 Relic Broken!

So lately i've been trying to finish up Nightfall, doing Achevements, High Scores etc.. 

Im on my last Achevement and its Complete Nighfall and Kill The Breeder with a Relic. So for the past 2-3 days i've been trying to figure out which relic to run. So eventully i came to the conculsion that if you want to run 1 Relic Solo your best bet is Pistols Only. So I tried it all day yesterday and just hopped on this morning. So overall this is my 3rd trial and it goes really well, except till im with the LAST hive. It finishes out the Hive and im nearly done. If you have played this map fully you know you have a few seconds before you actually have to go to the breeder fight. Well the last hive completes and a few seconds goes by then it says across the screen "Rejoining Squad in 10, 9, 8...etc "

So it brings me out to the Breeder totally un-prepared and i take 4 STRAIGHT downs because of this and there was nothing i could do. I cant stand when things like this happen. Especially with all the Patches and Fixes Ghosts has had already. Hell we're already on the 3 DLC and the first ones still broken! There are little things as well that are broken, for example there is a challenge Stay in the Circle and Kill 10 Aliens, Well doesnt go to well when the circle doesnt spawn near the hive! Lol just another broken map figured you guys would enjoy reading my Trails and Tribulations.

- Fariko Zomb

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic