Conversation between characters on Tranzit

MrTreeStoner91

after alot of exstensive research on youtube and other places i can confirm that nobody has uploaded anything on what the characters say to each other during the playthrough of tranzit

personally i find this a deep concern as people have uploaded stuff about the t.v in farm... hindeen messages etc.

as a great storyline enthusiast (please ignore spelling)

i beleive this will furthur more greatly increase our knowledge if we can actually find out what they say to each other,

this has been a major thing for me after reading the interview with jimmy, i guess you could say that he has given us a tool to use to further more decode the story line to zombies.... just one problem.... nobody is helping and there is only so much i can do by myself, so any help would be appreciated and thanks guys for taking the time to read this and if you want to help me out, Great Thanks to you guys :D

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days