After Origins

SPOILERS!

I was playing Kino Der Toten on Black Ops yesterday and when I went through the teleporter and a couple of the rooms are Samantha's room. One of them has a big teddy bear, blood on the walls and floors, and some other stuff. The window is smashed, possibly meaning that there has been something that has smashed it whether it be someone jumping out, zombies breaking in, or gunfire.

After the end cutscene of Origins we find out that Zombies has just been a game being played by 2 kids; Eddie and Samantha. Now as Samantha said she was showing us how it really began could possibly mean that it just started as a game and then later it became a real thing and this could be proven by the broken window and blood in one of the rooms you go through after being teleported on Kino Der Toten. My whole theory was that it began as a game, and then because Germany were losing the war (being WW1) they needed something to help them desperately and Maxis (Samantha's Dad) noticed she was playing with toys called Zombies, so he had this idea and thought about making the zombies although it took a long time and the production of them carried on into WW2. In history Hitler was said to have tried to create Zombies himself. But as this production had taken this long, Eddie had become older and so had Samantha. Then the Zombie was finally created and it didn't go as well as it was meant to and the zombies went berserk and roamed free. In the process of the creation Samantha had been working closely with her dad. But during the process the meteorite crashed, so Maxis was looking at that and used in in the creation of the zombie and Samantha had been exposed to it and so after time became taken over and harnessed the power and took control of the zombies and then the beginning of Nazi Zombies.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days