Alternatives

EvilHERONeos

Now, the ending, I like it. It fucks with peoples heads (and I gotta say, if it was in Sam's head, then she must be REALLY messed up). But what this thread is about is that this ending is a supposed alternative to the beginning of the zombies universe. So that may mean that we are just doing a "Marvel What If" scenario. It could be that.

Or that everything leading up to Origins was just what Sam and Eddy hope that will become once Maxis is done with whatever he is planning, just for his little girl. Because they (Maxis and Sam) have a close relationship before within the maps, so this could mimic their real life relationship as well. But my question is whether or not Sam and Eddy are in the campaign universe. Because if they are, we could be seeing a pure Zombies game coming our way. Imagine it, Tank and Mason (after going back in time of course). Nikolai and Reznov. RICHTOFY AND WEASEL! TAKEO AND WOODS! Anyways. I'm just purely speculating.

(Btw if this really is all just a game, then we've created this community for almost nothing. I don't think 3arch would crush all the theories and stories that we created from this. And please oh PLEASE oh god don't let there be fanfics about Sam being in school. PLEASE GOD.)

Thank you for reading, if you did.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days