PS3 Zombies Clan

I have started a Zombies clan on the Playstation 3, known as ZombieProject. I created my account, "ZombieProject115" about 2 years ago and played Zombies on Black Ops 1 and uploaded videos onto YouTube. From there I began to meet people who wanted to join the clan and they made their own accounts. Ex. ZombieProject511 There are currently four members including myself in the clan and we are looking to expand the clan. If you are interested in joining the clan, you must meet the following criteria and have to play a Zombies match with myself for a sort of tryout. You WILL have to create a ZombieProject account in order to join the clan though. This will also give you a new chance to start over and get a higher rank in Zombies.

Criteria:

- Must have a mic

- Must be aged 15+

- Must be a skull rank or higher

Here is my PSN: ZombieProject115

This clan does Call of Duty Elite and GameBattles on Grief mode as well as do easter eggs and go for high rounds on Call of Duty World at War, Call of Duty Black Ops, and Call of Duty Black Ops II.

Here is our YouTube channel as well, it currently has about 20,000 overall channel views: http://www.youtube.com/ZombieProject115

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic