Leroy: New Ability - Bring Trap(s)

Mobile Sniper

I was playing a game of Buried with my girlfriend earlier today and I gave Leroy candy to get him out of the way. When I did, I discovered a new ability of his: Leroy can bring you trap(s)! I don't know exactly how I got him to do this. I had a turbine still running from where I had a resonator set up earlier (what was supposed to be shown at the very beginning of the video, but you know how theatre mode is), but the resonator had broken. I had walked up to get another resonator earlier, but realized I already had a trample steam and never took it. The turbine running beside jugg likely has something to do with the unexpected outcome. Oddly, he runs to the Head Chopper first, then magically teleports to the resonator. Also, I tried repeating this by a running turbine while my girlfriend was watching the crawler and I couldn't seem to repeat it. Hope this helps! With some analysis, and shared brain power, we can move closer to figuring out just how this works.

Video:

I'm a new poster here at CoDz, despite having made my account a while back. I generally come here to learn new things about the maps and touch up on the storyline/hear your theories on things, but hopefully now I'll be the one teaching you guys something. I'm a long-time zombies player. Like many of you, I've been playing since Nacht on W@W. I look forward to future posts and playing a bigger part in the community. :D

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a known ability that Leroy gets resonator when you give him candy next to turbine or vice versa.

Welcome to the site. If you check few threads you will see a list of things he can do. Be sure to check other juicy information in buried section.

Best Regards.