My zombie theories

In my mind we all know how the undead came to be, Which is Der Riese or The Giant Facility. Dr Ludvig Maxis was working on super soldier and teleportation experiments with a once sane man by the name of Dr. Edward Richtofen. Anyways, on to my theory. I will even include the awesome theory I heard about a cross dimensional rift that was happening after the teleporter's overload with the WonderWaffle Die Glocke (The Bell) 2, and whoever posted why guns are important to the story, I support it. Anyways, my theory supporting this is after so much time travel a hole was ripped in the space time continuum and all years (except 1932-1934 due to this happening before the teleporter's were built by salvaged alien tech) all collided together. This is somewhat true because of a paradox (as I also support someone's else's theory of a time paradox.) Edward and the group went too far ahead in time to 2011 and were teleported to the year 2000 which takes place approximately 3-2 years after the map Die Rise, which was struck by the missiles. After our characters obtain the focusing stone, they have time traveled back into the past in Area 51 when the events of a destroyed nuke town take place. During the events of moon, the years all come together to form what I'd like to call The MegaYear. It's after it's close to the end of the Big Bang Easter egg that the years 1945-46,1963, 1968(Kino), 1966-67 (moon/nuke town) 1975-1998-97(green run and Die Rise) and 2025 (Die Rise, Nuketown, Green Run, and near the end of the moon Easter egg where the old crew gets stranded and sent somewhere new.) I believe that a cross dimensional time rift is in play here. What do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic