The Million Dollar Club

KeredNomrah69

As we now dive into MOTD I wanted to take this time and reach out to some of those that still visit Tranzit or those that are still fascinated with the map. I'm only trying to help go through the paces of properly testing everything out and wish for those that have like minds and are motivated researchers to join in the adventure.

As we all know Tranzit is the only map with a bank. It has many uses and helps those new to zombies but experimentation is key ;). We know the bank max per character is 250,000, with 4 players and the ability to transfer funds that can reach 1 million (minus penalties-replaced in early rounds) in a quick fashion.

There are many theories and opinions on tweets, interviews, endgames, EE's and everything under the sun. I simply just want to collect data on what has been done and to bring together those that want to try some new things in between MOTD since many have banks just sitting now never to be used except for special occasions.

If your available please private message me (psn/pc) or add me on xbox live(helps this being less of a teammate finder and more of a ongoing testing thread). I will attempt to coordinate different platforms if we have multiple people. If you have previously done this then please post up what you have done and any circumstances you remember in the game. If anyone has video they have found or other information let me know as I'll be updating this thread as we continue along.

Thank you for any help and possible positive suggestions you can give. Again, I'm not trying to debate the existence of what is or isn't out there, I just simply wish to use a function on a map to see all possible outcomes in various scenarios.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright we now have two platforms down. Ihurt420 has volunteered to run the psn sides so now we are only missing a pc man to run and coordinate the players on that platform.

I have the next two days off and I run any schedule so regardless of your time zone if you have some time then pm me, Skype, Xbox live, respond on this thread or the tranzit teammate finder thread that is posted up. Lets kill some zombies!