Mob of the dead:Perk Generators? Boss Zombie? Tomahawks? Hel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoruucLH ... e=youtu.be

So you can either watch the video above, Or read whats down bellow, Either way its the same info.

So in the video I talked about how you can use the tomohawks to grab the drops, As seen in the trailer

I also talked about how when in purgatory mode (Afterlife) you sort of resemble the avogadro (Electric man from tranzit) And perhaps the avogadro is another human being stuck in purgatory mode.

*QUICK NOTE* Just to explain what purgatory is, It is basically the space between heavon and hell, So you're a ghost in the normal overworld. (Land)

So who could the avogadro be? Who would want to hinder both richtofen and maxis from completing a goal? Im not too sure, I would not think samantha because she is also ruining richtofens plans, Leave what you guys think in the forum bellow, Or in the comments of the video!

I also talked about perhaps the table with the candles on it are the buildable tables in this map.

I also discussed why these voltage meters appear to be beside every perk, And once you buy the perk the meter goes down slightly, And maybe because of all of the "Lives" Or "Purgatory tokens" You get could mean you only get limited amount of times to buy all of the perks (Jugg,Speed cola ect)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days