New behind the scenes Mob of the Dead trailer

Anybody else see the behind the scenes look of Mob of the Dead after the COD championship? It played right after the end for everyone watching on their Xbox, I saw it and I'll I can say is I can not wait for this map! :D they showed the new boss round which is a big guy who can apparently shut doors and deactivate perks, they also said something about the objective of the map is to build a plane to get off the island (Don't quote me on that one, didn't hear everything he said during this part because I was too excited) They showed the new perk, Electric cherry, which releases an electric wave around your character when you reload. They talked about who the characters were and said excacly who they were and what they did. They said at the beginning of the game you start off in the new "Afterlife" mode, not sure what that's about, but it looks awesome. And it showed some new, awesome looking guns! :!:

This is looking like a new favorite map for me! What about you guys, anybody else see the trailer and see something cool that I missed? This is gonna be a long 8 day wait :)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic