Mob of the Dead Analysis/Theories

Here is my theories on many things pertaining "Mob of the Dead."

Here is the official trailer from Treyarch on the Uprising DLC:

This is the "warden zombie". Many people are saying he will be like George Romero from CotD but I do not think that. I think he will be a special zombie that comes once a round, ala the Napalm zombie, and is just harder to kill and maybe has some kind of special trait compared to your average zombie.

This is an outside shot of the prison, notice how the mystery box is red just like the zombies eyes. This would, in fact, confirm there IS a controller and not just the zombies controlling theirselves.

This is clearly a Thompson. It does not look like the one from World at War because it is a reskinned model. PINNAZ made a nice post showing images of a Thompson that looks exactly the one in game.

Here is our new celebrity cast of Ray Liotta, Chaz Palminteri, Joe Pantoliano, & Michal Madsen. I'm excited to see a bit of a change from the new characters as they have became stale very fast. It'll be nice.

Looks like a... "hellbeat" if you ask me. I do not think this is a hellhound, nor does it look anything like it. This HAS to be a hellbat. LOL

Looks like we have a NEW zombies weapon boys! The Mini-Uzi, not the Uzi, can't wait to spray some zombies with it. It'll be nice to have a gun that shoots as fast as that since 3arc took away our precious PPSH. :(

Some thoughts on the storyline:

This takes place in 1928 I'd imagine, since they are using a 1928 Thompson model, and that is way before Richtofen/Samantha control the zombies. Group 935 did not start working on the zombie project until the 1940's, which means zombies were already here. This is where we learn the TRUE origin of the zombies! Who is controlling them? Satan? Did Maxis travel back in time?

Personally, I don't think Satan would tie into the zombies storyline very well.. I think Dr. Maxis has received your help in the TranZit/Die Rise easter eggs and with it he has gained enough power to travel back into time and control the zombies. If what Maxis has been saying is true, he may be doing this to destroy everything that is zombies before Richtofen can get to it and trap him. He is trying to create a void in the timeline where Richtofen never gets involved with zombies.. and that could be... interesting. Maybe when Maxis sent the N4 back in time they got trapped in Alcatraz and the prisoners who were on their way out were asked to help them by Maxis, they said "to hell with ya'!" (mobster talk lol) and didn't do a thing. So, Maxis sends zombies at them for revenge and they must save the N4 to get Maxis from killing them with zombies!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days