All Zombie Theories and Info

Hello There! This discussion is for any Zombie Theories that tie in with the over all mystery. Be sure to spread ideas to the community and possible solutions to questions.

My theory is on the 2nd bus route. I strongly believe it is possible. If you look on the back of the BO2 box you can clearly see the bus in the bus stop...facing the opposite direction. Treyarch is real good at hiding secrets. Now how do we change the bus' direction? That's our job to figure it out.

There are many theories like:

-Time Travel

-Using wonder weapons

-Teleporting

-Waiting for all Maps(Navcard Tables)

Let's solve this!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a theory about origins linking back to the start of the game like a constant cycle if you will because at the end if the origins video Sam says to Eddie "don't worry my dad has a plan" meaning he has an idea to win the war which if you know your facts is what created the zombies because maxis' attempts to make super soldiers went wrong and made the zombies which is exactly where the zombie cycle starts in WaW also I believe that's why when you do the MOTD Easter egg if you kill weasel you get a message that says "The cycle continues" whereas if Weasle kills Billy Finn and Sal you get a message that says "the cycle is broken" which I think links in to the zombie cycle I was explaining before