Diamond SMG collection including PEACEKEEPER

GRILL

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice haha.

I earned gold on that 3-burst pistol. I feel accomplished just doing that. :lol:

lol, thanks. I was trying to have it be like the Mortal Combat narrator saying the names of each of the guns.

getting gold on that 3-burst is INDEED an accomplishment in itself.

yes yes, much frustration for bling... I'd say go for the KAP-40 next (if you're wanting to get Diyamund pistols).

KAP-40

2 attachments

ghost

scavenger

dexterity & extreme cond.

semtex, c4 or BB

Play that on hahd-corah (Boston Accent) and you'll be money (or should I say, "you'll be gold" ;) )

Very nice haha.

I earned gold on that 3-burst pistol. I feel accomplished just doing that. :lol:

lol, thanks. I was trying to have it be like the Mortal Combat narrator saying the names of each of the guns.

getting gold on that 3-burst is INDEED an accomplishment in itself.

i think the camo system has added loads of replay value to the multiplayer. Especially with only 1 prestige levels, gives you incentive to familiarize and become proficient in use of weapons you otherwise woudn't have even tried Nice job 3arc :)