Pakistan?

I started typing this with a kernel of an idea and the ideas kept coming so ignore the sense of rambling and try to read through it xD

My theory is that this new map will take place in none other than Peshawar, Pakistan. The location of the Multiplayer Map Overflow, and the Campaign mission "Fallen Angel".

This location will become a "triple crown" location in the same way as Ascension (USSR) and Verrückt (Berlin) were with being both Campaign and Multiplayer maps.

Originally, overflow was supposed to have flooded streets, but the idea was scrapped. My theory is that they will implement the flooded streets back into the map as well as have it be a dynamic element with the water "Rising" occasionally and thus giving the map it's name.

I also believe that the map will play into the idea of the 3 sides, and the triangles and such. With a 3rd map possibly taking place somewhere in the south pacific, or even the Antartic.

This is where it get's a little trippy.

"2 obtuse vertices of the scalene"

Obtuse > 90°

Scalene = Triangle = 180°

Therefore a Scalene cannot have a 2 obtuse vertices.

Or can it?!

Spherical triangles.

These are, as the name implies, Triangles on a sphere, such as the Earth. These can have up to 540° thus allowing for even 3 obtuse angles. http://mathworld.wolfram.com/SphericalTriangle.html

Now, I was okay at Math but I never got into Spherical Trig, so I can't tell you the exact location of the 3rd tower (as per my theory) but my eyes tell me the Antartic (as I previously stated) or possibly South America, or even South Africa. Someone with a globe should play around with it xD

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic