Moon: The Aftermath announcement!

MNM1995

Seeing as I haven't wrote any stories on here for ages, I am happy to announce my latest idea... Moon: The Aftermath. You will get to follow the stories of our original characters as they attempt to survive the events on the Moon and get back to what's left of Earth. I have wrote the blueb of the story for you below, so expect to see this soon!

The Earth burns thousands of miles away as Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Bellinski, Takeo Masaki and Samantha Maxis, trapped in the body of Edward Richtofen, watch on. Richtofen, now in full control of the zombies, wants the ones responsible for destroying the Earth and most of the zombies he controlled dead. Now, our four original characters are trapped and facing inpending doom. Can they escape their fates before Richtofen has his way? 

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I believe Richtofen regrets taking power from Sam.M. I bet he misses the adventures he had with his comrades. Maybe in the end, he'll have a chance at redemption. I hate Richtofen, but I know he has the will to break free from the Devil. All that would be left is for the ones he wronged to forgive him. He'll probably save the world.