"carry on" vs. "carrion"

GRILL

WHY IS THE CURRENT TRANZIT EE SONG NAME SO SIMILAR TO AX7'S SONG IN THE REVEAL TRAILER?

"CARRION" (k. sherwood) - "CARRY ON" (AX7)

it can't be coincidence.

maybe 3arc and ax7 had a falling out right before the release, and they had to pull ax7's song at the last minute. they put in skrillex, but then realized that was a terrible decision - and rushed K. Sherwood to finish up a song he had been planning to release later on some DLC (this could explain why the vocals seem so rushed).

My main problem with "carrion" is that there is no hook. No part that gets stuck in my head.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carrion can actually mean a lot of things... It is referencing to a lot of things... I'm not gonna do another breakdown of it, at least not yet, but notice the chorus, the first verse and all the references to the past songs...

I'm not debating the meanings. Please do not mistake this for a "Carrion Breakdown Thread".

I'm pointing out that the 2 are similarly named, and daring to ask "why?"

WHY IS THE CURRENT TRANZIT EE SONG NAME SO SIMILAR TO AX7'S SONG IN THE REVEAL TRAILER?

"CARRION" (k. sherwood) - "CARRY ON" (AX7)

it can't be coincidence.

maybe 3arc and ax7 had a falling out right before the release, and they had to pull ax7's song at the last minute. they put in skrillex, but then realized that was a terrible decision - and rushed K. Sherwood to finish up a song he had been planning to release later on some DLC (this could explain why the vocals seem so rushed).

My main problem with "carrion" is that there is no hook. No part that gets stuck in my head.

For future reference, it's A7x. The vocals on Carrion do seem very rushed though, not nearly up to par with what Kevin and Elena usually do.