The Battle for Control and the HAARP: Maxis vs Richtofen

STOTTINMAD

Tower of Babble: as a means of controlling the mind

The Tower of Babble after easter egg - After watching MrRolfWaffles I initially thought nothing of it, and even believed this was a means of creating a link directly through time to the gang on the moon. But now I feel different, as you can see in the video a beam of light is being projected into the sky, but for what purpose. I believe I have some of answer.

I believe the the beam is highly concentrated and is aimed for the Ionosphere, (The ionosphere is the electrically-charged sphere surrounding Earth's upper atmosphere. It ranges between 40 to 60 miles above the surface of the Earth.) Furthermore is a name from this type of thing and it is an "ionospheric heater".

I got this from the internet - Put simply, the apparatus for HAARP is a reversal of a radio telescope; antenna send out signals instead of receiving. HAARP is the test run for a super-powerful radiowave-beaming technology that lifts areas of the ionosphere by focusing a beam and heating those areas. Electromagnetic waves then bounce back onto earth and penetrate everything --living and dead. Notice that living and dead.

He are more rumoured side effects - A Related research by Begich and Manning uncovered bizarre schemes. For example, Air Force documents revealed that a system had been developed for manipulating and disturbing human mental processes through pulsed radio-frequency radiation (the stuff of HAARP) over large geographical areas. The most telling material about this technology came from writings of Zbigniew Brzezinski (former National Security Advisory to U.S. President Carter) and J.F. MacDonald (science advisor to U.S. President Johnson and a professor of Geophysics at UCLA), as they wrote about use of power-beaming transmitters for geophysical and environmental warfare. The documents showed how these effects might be caused, and the negative effects on human heath and thinking.

http://www.haarp.net/

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/haarp_mind_weather_control.htm

The Eastlund ionospheric heater

The Eastlund ionospheric heater was different; the radio frequency (RF) radiation was concentrated and focused to a point in the ionosphere. This difference throws an unprecedented amount of energy into the ionosphere. The Eastlund device would allow a concentration of one watt per cubic centimeter, compared to others only able to deliver about one millionth of one watt.

This huge difference could lift and change the ionosphere in the ways necessary to create futuristic effects described in the patent. According to the patent, the work of Nikola Tesla in the early 1900's formed the basis of the research.

What this means?

The storm disturbances are in fact coming from the tower of Babble as it punches a hole in the ionosphere, it could be possibly also explain how the electric zombie could maintain its charge once the HAARP is active.

The Tower of Babble could be a way for Maxis to sever the connection with the zombies, either turn them rampant or sieze control. This could be a prelimary tests or there maybe similar devices around the world. On the matter of living, Maxis may be trying to induce mind control on the survivors, so that they help him and not Richtofen.

The Future: Other locations that may be featured (To be updated)

After seeing many things about Alaska, I strongly beleive that will be map some day dedicated to furthering the influence of Maxis.

And the HAARP in America isn't the only one, there are many all other the world. Here are the ones I've found so far

Ramfjordmoen facility - Near Tromsø, Norway

Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility - Near Vasilsursk, Russia

The Electric Man

I can't spell his name, but he is an interesting character, it would appear he was genetically altered to become electricity, as he does show indication of being human, but that could just be a template. It's possibly that the field generated by the HAARP and Babble are exactly how he maintains his power, suspending the electricity for long periods of time. ALternatively he could have came about by harvesting energy from human bodies, and the form that came about just happened to take the shape of a human.

Somethings to dwell on.

Is he sentient? or was he sentient?

Is there more of these types of experiments in America at the time of Tranzit waiting to be unleashed?

Is Maxis the real antagonist in all this?

Group 601

Inspired once more by MrRoflWaffles thread - Group 601 and Inclusion in Tranzit

This group are an important variable, the towers seem to focus on mind control, as RoflWaffles states, and with this I believe that it's not just 935 we need to worry about but 601. The fact that they seem interconnected to Tranzit suggests years of infiltration and planning with connections possibly within American secrets groups or even with Richtofen and Maxis. The fact of the matter is, the powering of all the Ionospheric Heaters all other the planet, could ultimately lead to the disruption of natural mental processes, funnily enough this makes me think of 'Carrion' with the mention of synapses. What if in the case of Richtofen the use of 115 and the frequency could, but very unlikely infect the minds of a human, converting them into zombies. That sounds rediculous so I won't into it further. But anyhow it seems, mind control is the game here. It was evident with the original four, Der Riese, and Kino.

That also brings me onto this, could Maxis be connected or have contacts in 601. It seems plausible. But as yet there is no evidence, so for now I'm just speculating.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic