COD Elite TV is back!

bbobs2

M6d-0wMe4K8

Hey everyone!

Above it a video from COD about a brand new season of COD Elite TV content, if you were like me & didn't purchase elite with MW3 then you may not know what this is about so here is what COD wiki (I know many of you hate it buts it was all I could find!) about COD elite TV (from MW3):

Elite TV is the section where the user can watch videos of Theater Mode and ELITE subscription video series, weapon guides, and map tactics. In the Theater section, the user can see their uploaded videos, Staff Picks, Most Viewed and the Most Recent videos uploaded to ELITE via Theater Mode. There is a search option so users can find their friends' videos and search videos based on their titles. Users can comment on videos, share them and "like" them. For premium users, there is an additional section for videos made by staff which contain both live action and gameplay content.

Course this time we actually don't have the premium user split so EVERYONE will be getting elite TV & all of its' items.

I'll also give you a quick lowdown from the video,

With this you can improve your game using COD academy which will give you information about the game, maps, score steaks, game modes the works!

This time it looks like COD elite is coming to more platforms than before, the smartphones, tablets, PC and consoles! It also looks like zombies is going to be having some elite TV options! Perhaps we can upload our theatre mode gameplays there :D there may even be some strategies & gameplay information.

Looks very good this time around & hopefully the videos will be worth watching!

All of this is coming to Elite on the 13th!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days