Really hoped they fixed the following issues.

Tridalo

While I didn't play mutliplayer much mainly because of these issues. If any info was released on these issues being fix, please let me know.

1. Joining a game just as it ends. So many times I join in just to see the end score screen, why are you even allowed to join these games?

2. Joining games where the game is going to be decided with in a few points or kills. Self explanatory, once again why were you thrown into games like this.

3. Team stackers. To put it simple, Baddy Mcbad and his crew of baddies went around and stomped on randoms. Why don't they throw teams like that against other teams. Its stupidity.

4. Unloading bullets into people, getting hitmarkers, them not dying and killing you in two bullets. So many times I'd put bullets in Baddy McBad who was sitting there sniping way away from anything. I'd unload into him. Nothing, he'd turn around and shoot me with a pistol.

5. Second Chance, hated it, so many baddies.

and finally.

6. Perverted emblems. While I know emblem maker is in, they need some sort of approval process because I really don't need or want to see male genitals, animal sex, girls getting things done to them by animals, boobs, or just a female bend over while I play. Maybe if those people left the safety of their mother's basement they wouldn't rely on pixels to get their jollies off.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic