dempsey found something

Hey slayers just posting this to get a little help. I don't have video but here's what happened. Was playing as dempsey

knifed to round three bought mp40. Headshot zombies at 4 or 5 left Crawler. Looked at pictures couldn't get rictoffens picture to interact. Went to dressing room shot both red boxes. Went to knocking trunk heard something different in background. Needed 50 more points to open stage went to bathroom to fix barrier and as I walked through the door Dempsey says " ahhh didn't think I'd find it did you" . Got baffled looked around more forgot about Crawler died. Anyone else done this and have a clue what I found?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is purposely put there, but it has a small relevance, just the fact that you walked into the bathroom. Dempsey says this exact quote upon entering the bathroom;

"Haha, and you thought I wouldn't find it."

— Upon entering the bathroom at first floor.