Undead xP Presents - *Create-A-Zombie*

Hey CoDz, Undead here with a special treat for you folks about when boredom meets a fanboy with pointy objects, fire and old toys turns into a project made just for CoDz. ;)

Zomb-shes and freakbags, I present a tutorial on how you can create your very own Nazi Zombie soldier, in just three simple steps.

Step 1:

Select your victim you wish to zombieficate. Here, you can see I choose this poor fella, who has a good zombie stance:

Next, grab your tools of torture to make your zombie look pretty authentic. I personally resorted to... SCHTABBING!! (not really, I just used the knife to make him look shredded in places.)

Every zombie has a few bullet wounds, which means more stabbing (actual stabbing this time, but with something smaller) so, I used a pin!

Step 2:

Once you've got your soldier pretty tattered, beaten and swiss-cheesed, it's time to apply the fire. Grab yourself a nice lighter you can hold over your soldier to give him the mangled and burnt look, also makes them look more "infected" once the plastic bubbles. Feel free to pick and poke at the plastic when hot enough to make it looks like splattered guts.

Step 3:

Apply the blood and glowing eyes (my personal favorite touch to all my zombies as you may know ;)). I just used some Acrylic paints I found floating about my place, but anything should do, just as long as it's not washable or smears easy. Like these:

Finally, your zombie is completed. Repeat this process to build you your undead army! I have several standing in front of my own personal perk-a-cola collection. Enjoy! :mrgreen:

(P.S. I shot these photos from my web-cam so I know they are shit. Don't judge!)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The faces being pulled whilst you are in the process of doing this are worrying me. I genuinely think you are going to make an Undead army and take over the World!

Awesome stuff man, they look really authentic! Any chance we could get a close up of some of the other finished products?

-Jolteon

Haha thanks guys, I tried to have as much zombie related stuff in those pictures as possible. Like the shirt as well? :P

They were tons of fun to do, and super easy and cheap too. ;)

And sure Jolteon, did you have any specific things you'd like to see?

I just like the concept, and think they're really awesome looking :P

Perhaps you could experiment with some other zombie-fied creatures? Perhaps make your own hellhounds? It's up to you of course, you're the one that will have to actually do it :lol:

-Jolteon

• 3 weeks later...