Question about the next call of duty preorders.

Im sorry, I'm not sure where to post this. I found "Treyarch's Next Game" on the board index and decided my best bet was to ask here. I remember there was a poster for blackops two years ago that when people preorderd it like around may they got a poster. When the next call of duty preorders are available "May 2nd" if they are going to give out posters this year. Will they already be there or will they wait till a couple of weeks before gamestop gets them. I want to get a poster this year and i don't want to preorder it on the first day without getting a poster ;P . Sorry if my question sounds retarded and such i couldn't figure out how to word it. Hopefully you guys know what it means! :D Sorry if i made a mistake or did something against the rules.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry, I'm not sure where to post this. I found "Treyarch's Next Game" on the board index and decided my best bet was to ask here. I remember there was a poster for blackops two years ago that when people preorderd it like around may they got a poster. When the next call of duty preorders are available "May 2nd" if they are going to give out posters this year. Will they already be there or will they wait till a couple of weeks before gamestop gets them. I want to get a poster this year and i don't want to preorder it on the first day without getting a poster ;P . Sorry if my question sounds retarded and such i couldn't figure out how to word it. Hopefully you guys know what it means! :D Sorry if i made a mistake or did something against the rules.

Last year even if you preordered before the posters were released gamestop honored your preorder and gave you one. Just go in with your proof of preorder and let them know.

Last year even if you preordered before the posters were released gamestop honored your preorder and gave you one. Just go in with your proof of preorder and let them know.

Thank you very much. I expected to be bashed on because of how noob i was. Thank your alot that was really useful. [brains] for you :)