Nacht der untoten strategy 3-4 players.

Zaptn.

I have 2 camping strategy's for groups of 3-4 players.

Rounds 0-10

On these rounds, use the box over and over until you get a decent fully auto weapon (Galil, Commando, HK, RPK) and a ray gun/thundergun. Atleast 2 people are going to need both ray gun and monkeys to proceed to the camping spot. Do not open the upstairs yet!

Rounds 10-15

Open the stairs that lead from the box room to the upstairs, make sure you have a decent gun and a raygun/monkeys/thundergun. All 3-4 players go to the back of the upstairs near the other set of stairs. 1 player will sit on the wall were the grenades are, another will be on the window, and the other 2 or 1 will be upfront. If you remain in these positions during rounds and don't try to run off you should stay alive providing you have good enough weapons.

Weapons you will need (These are the weapons that will be good enough for you)

Galil, RPK, HK21, Commando

Ray gun, Thundergun,

AUG, G11.

Rounds 15+

Now, use the box until nearly every player has an LMG and a wonder weapon and monkey bombs, open the stairs that lead to the spawn. All 4 players will camp at the back of the spawn near the M1 Garand (whatever gun it is carbine/garand) 2 players will keep an eye on the windows behind them.

I just done this with randoms and no mics at all, we got to round 20. We died because 2 players went to go for the box during a round and i had no monkeys left. We all had ray guns and i think 3 of us had monkeys.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days