I should have listened to Jim

I typed up this story, (Chapter 1 of it anyways.) As I make more chapters, maybe 2-3 per week, Ill post them. Heres 1:

The night was going slow. My particular job made it even worse. Just that second, Jim Kilmster walked by, reading another one of his zombies books. “Will you put that book down?!?! What is with your obsession with zombies?” I said.

“Someday this obsession could save your life.” He said. Little did I know, he would be right. Then, we heard a window break. “@#$% vandals…” I muttered. After all, this was the south side.

“HOLY @#$%-“ I heard someone exclaim, followed by an excruciating scream. I grabbed the baseball bat I always kept under my desk. I walked over to where the sound came from, and I realized this was no ordinary vandal. Before it saw me, I hit it in the head with the baseball bat as hard as I could. It knocked out half of its brains. I knelt by my fellow coworker. His name was William. His faced looked… different. His eyes were bloodshot, his skin pale. Then, I noticed the large bite in his chest . Before I could make a solid conclusion, what used to be William jumped up and lunged at me. I hit him square in head with the baseball bat, having the same effect as the last guy. I then realized what was going on.

I rushed to Jim’s cubicle, where he huddled in fear. “We must get out of here,” I said.

“The boss is on the third floor, and so are several snack and pop machines. I think the boss may have a secret weapons compartment in this building, too.” He said. We rushed up to the third floor and Jim found a snack machine. He proceded to put in a dollar. “No.” I told him. I grabbed a fire extinguisher and threw it at the machine, breaking the glass into tiny little pieces. Me and Jim stuffed as many packages of pretzel and chips as we could into our pockets and shirts. We were going to be here for a while, so we might as well be prepared. Our next stop was the bosses office, where he supposedly kept different weapons in case of a robbery. We went to his office, but before we could open the door we listened. The moans of the now undead were deafening. But they were drowned out by the clunking noises coming from the bosses office. I raised my baseball bat. “One, two, THREE” I said and Jim kicked open the door….

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic