World at war mp4

Moomoo326

As you all know World at War was supposed to have a 4th map pack. It most likely would have had 1 zombie map and 3 multiplayer maps.(like the other map packs for W@W) BUT Kino der Toten was supposed to be the zombie map. SO, in black ops we start with kino and "FIVE" but if W@W had its map pack 4 would we just get "FIVE" or would we get Ascension(the map released after Kino)?

Sorry if this was said before. But it's just something I was thinking of.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if we were to get a fourth map pack on W@W then I guess we would only start out with five (and DOA technicaly) and we unlock that by completing the campaign, which would make it like W@W. So to answer your question, we probably wouldn'tve got ascension and five, and DOA, I think that we would have only gotten the two maps (five and DOA) if they released a mp4 for world at war but because they had kino left over so they threw it in. Sorry if I sound repetiteve (or whatever) but it's 3:30 AM here and a LITTLE bit tired.