Could The Moon Base Have Any Connections With Aliens?

MasterSubZero

I have used the search and I haven’t found a topic on this yet.

I have been doing some research into an Alien moon base. (There is loads more info out there)

I have uncovered that during the Apollo Missing on 21st November 1969 Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw a UFO shortly after the historic landing on the moon. One of the astronauts referred to a "light" in or on a crater during the televised transmission. (Nothing more was said after that transmission)

During the Apollo 11 mission it was also stated that the astronauts saw an enormous spacecraft lined up at the edge of one of the craters.

The former NASA communications systems chief Maurice Chatelin did confirm that Armstrong had reported seeing two UFO's during his Apollo 11 mission.

Soviet scientists were allegedly the first to confirm the incident. The encounter was reported immediately after the module landing. Armstrong relayed the message to mission control that two large mysterious objects were watching them while a Soviet scientist, Dr Aleksandr Kazantsev, Buzz Aldrin filmed from inside the module, and continued filming after Armstrong went outside.

Maurice Chatelain confirms that Apollo 11's radio transmissions were interrupted on several occasions in order to hide the information from the public.

When Armstrong was engaged with a certain professor (wishes to remain anonymous) he asked him "What really happened out there with Apollo 11? Armstrong replied: "It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off!! By the creatures." "There was never any question then of a space station or a moon base.

Do you think Treyarc could use this conspiracy and add it to the moon base story?

We are all the aware that their is a very large amount of element 115 on the moon, could Aliens have created the zombies by testing on humans and the Governments found this out?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic