UFO spotted on Kowloon!

Guest xeinpo

Guest xeinpo

I was playing Kowloon earlier. Lobbing Tomahawks across the map and no scoping like a ass like i always do at one point i wen't to throw my tomahawk but i saw something strange in the sky. It was a sparkling light (It looked like the "Team rocket blasting off again light) With a white trail following. I checked Theater mode and it is not a Valkyrie rocket which i first believed it could be. Now this is probably just some Airplane effect by Treyarch but i am starting to think different. Alpha snake has pointed out a lot of easter eggs in Kowloon. Now i thought "maybe people have found this the day the map came out and it is really old" so i checked youtube and instead of finding black ops i found supposed UFO sightings in Kowloon. The strange thing is that these sightings match the twinkling star exactly.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... wloon&aq=f

Just pointing this out. Alpha best get in here.

EDIT: If you want proof add me on Xbox GT=Onixic and i will show you in theater just make sure to say why you are adding me.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.........i would check it out but im not in the mood for easteregg hunting at 3:38 AM (Btw did you notice all those videos were released by the same person, AFTER the Kowloon map came out in BO? Viral IRL? Coincidence? Someone doing that just to fuck with people?)

Sorry man, but that's what an SR-71 looks like in black ops from the ground... AND STOP HAVING TO RELY ON ALPHA! We have a crap ton of theorists here, and he's not the only one with the ability of deductive reasoning. ;)

No, of coure I'm not serious, but just because you have seen something, don't think you need to go running the someone else to solve the issue. Just stop a moment, think, and find out what you can do by yourself. I'm sure you would do great. :)

Guest xeinpo

Sorry man, but that's what an SR-71 looks like in black ops from the ground... AND STOP HAVING TO RELY ON ALPHA! We have a crap ton of theorists here, and he's not the only one with the ability of deductive reasoning. ;)

No, of coure I'm not serious, but just because you have seen something, don't think you need to go running the someone else to solve the issue. Just stop a moment, think, and find out what you can do by yourself. I'm sure you would do great. :)

Alpha hater Detected. Eliminate!

• 9 months later...