The AGD project theory (problem)

luka

i think when i look at the explanation you posted on the site,i saw the proboblem,the problem IS,IF the AGD device were to work,STAY IN THE AIR(or uneffected by Gravity),it would,to put simply,STAY in the air,not moving,not going UP or DOWN,it would simply stay,the reason for their fruastration was that even if they could mount an engine into the suacer it will require a larger amount of energy(which it cannot store),thats the problem,not getting it into the air,BUT doing something with it,My theory(aside for this FYI this is only my theory) is that they tried to reverse its pull from the earth and try to get it towards the moon(which is why its up there i think),and like that "Fly" away (there is the element 115 in question,as to,how it was added to this mechine IF at all) also once in the air there is nothing to cause it to move anywhere even if it were to shift poles.

one thing that REALLY bugged me is this,in simple words "The Gersh Device"much like a gravity device to cause a black hole,now,imagine powering such a thing? a small device,and lets say,use the machinism to drive the AGD,would be pretty insane no? ,i think there is a connection in it all,and still more questions at to the E115 involvment in ALL of this.

i will try and post more as i find more

off note has anyone noticed the guy in the ascension radio's? that guy went insane and used the gersh device MUCH like Edward,i think the element 115 if not changes you,effects your thinking heavily but theres another question that (i think yuri)said that samantha was guiding him,then who guided edward?

and by the i think richtofen is (in the story line)might also be turning zombie (from the kino der toten painting gallery)oh and guys i think next map with the group will be the moon(or at least to space), a diffrent theory would be that they used the device to travel somewhere else,(as all the pack-a-punch machines seem to point towards the next map)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days