The Paradox and Insanity of Doctor Kravcheski

Russian Cosmodrome - Designated 'ASCENSION'

Yuri Kravscherski experimenting with time travel

19??

Silence.

The anxious wait, as it powered up. Those working with him were typing frantically, feeding it what it need. The gateway was open but for how long.

Temporal Coordinates - 1943, The Giant Project (temporally locked in 1941), Near Breslau (this may change)

"They call you Edward Richtofen..."

The voice behind was manicial, "Yes I am Edward, The Giant Project will be a massive success. I can assure you. And Gersch does he know?"

"That ignorant fool. Of course not, too busy working on device to care about what we do," answered Yuri almost fixated on this machine. This thing of beauty.

"We will meet again Yuri, I can assure of that, " laughed the Doctor as he entered the teleporter.

Yuri shook his head, 'The blind mad, but intelligent fool'. As he past the computers he made his way down the corridor, his thoughts went back to Gersch, the ability to create a temporal gate through the power of a black hole. Infinite Power in every sense of the word.

'Yuri.... Yuri...Yuri... Teddy is a liar...."

He stopped at a crate,and looked around anxiously, he then continued to hisnew laboratory far away from Project Mercury.

'Patience.... Yuri....' it sounded so helpless. A helpless child. He breathed in and out, he was nervous no doubt. This place was unnerving.

He entered the Laboratory and sat down,he shoved the rocket schematics aside whilst shouting, ""Rockets! He transfers me to work on rockets! These experiments require no finesse, no imagination! My intellect is ill served blasting a bunch of monkeys into the atmosphere! But I can’t fight Gersch on this. I was able to hold onto my keys, as well as my research." He sighed and looked at something on the desk, "No one else here understands what "Project Mercury" is capable of. Until then, this lab will have to do" He then picked it up, "Wait, is that a matryoshka doll? Did someone let a child in-?"

And as he said it he felt a chill in the back of his neck, and howling.

He opened a drawer, it seemed Gersch had transferred his files and papers, but he also found a bloodied diary. As he opened to the first blank page, in black the words 'Edward Richtofen' were scribbled on it.

I will continue this. This is my first zombie story too so I hope you enjoy.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic