Der Riese style teleporter found in ascencion

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xeinpo

Five:Introduction

Many people just...do not understand "Five" and i honestly do not blame them. When "Five" came out in November nobody knew what the hell this had to do with anything or even why there were zombies in the Pentagon for that matter. Many say Five has no Connection to the story line and that is half true. "Five" is set in the future after maps such as Der Reise. The characters in this map are non relating to the storyline. What people do not know is that "Five" Is very much related to the storyline in a way but it does not relate. If you are completely confused then imagine this. Nacht der Untoten is a new map but wait. Its the Exact same but there is some evidence in this map which explains why the Zombies are here. Not how they are made,not about Maxis but *How they got here*. Well its impossible to say "I know how they got here to "Five" But i have a good theory.

Five: The Beginning

Okay. What ever happened to the Germans and Richtofen and Maxis. Forget about ALL of that. "Five" is set ahead of all of that and keep that in mind (Remember that time travel is possible so that the characters might teleport ahead of time to the "Five" period but the whole of Germany wont). The American's and the Russians are in the cold war. Im sure you know the events of the Cold war already so i will save that. They were looking for new Technology and the Russians found the old German stash. Teleporters ,Wonder guns and so on. The Americans struck a deal with the russians (The deal is unknown for now) and the Americans were allowed in on this Stash from the Germans.

Now the Americans made great use of this. They more or less took the actual Teleporter (There is proof in "Five") And made it into the new Teleporter which for now i will call the "Red teleporters". If you are unfamilar with these,these are the Teleporters which are featured in "Five" and are glowing red with Numbers coming out. It is unknown yet if these Teleporters have the ability to move objects through time but it can certainly move the zombies. The Americans project is going great and they have even started experimenting on Zombies. See the Americans are smart as they have stacks of guns lying around the Lab in "Five" so they do not re-create what happened with the Nazi Empire. So this is all fine and dandy in "Five" But lets see how the Russians are doing.

Ascension:How it began

So we know what is going on with "Five" but the Russians are still making good use of there Nazi technology in the Rocket site. Instead of making Teleporter's such as the American's did the Russian's did something different. Instead of working on the Freeze gun and "Red Teleporters" they designed there own prototype of this. They modified the Wunderwaffe highly until it was nothing familar. This was the Thunder gun. But we are not interested in Guns. Instead of basically just ripping the Main frame out of the teleporters (like the Americans did) and making it more accessible the Russians were more advanced. The Gersch Device is what the Russians made. Now this is all fine and dandy but the ONE thing you must remember about this Device is that it has numbers coming out of it. This is so similar to the American's Teleporter's that it even has Numbers coming out of it like the Americans. Remember this now!

Ascension: The Outbreak

Now we all know what happened in Ascension but if you need a quick refresh then here it is (Beware i might mix Yuri and Gersch up but im pretty sure i know what's going on). Gersch was working along side Yuri with Project mercury or the "Kassimir Mechanism" (Which was a much bigger version of the Gersch Device". Yuri started to lack talent and Gersch Transferred him to another station where he experimented with 115 a little and launched Monkeys into space. Well we all know the side affects of 115 and it started affecting his head. And we also know what 115 means. Anywhere there is 115 there is Samantha. Yuri was getting restless and was Furious was rage and he got Samantha to suck Gersch into the Kassimir Mechanism. To make matters worse Samantha also rose the dead from the site. It is unknown what happened to Yuri but Gersch is trapped. In the Aether region (The black hole) Gersch is trapped. This is where our heroes come in. I do not know why but our heroes are here and there here to save the day.....or not. One of the Heroes uses a Gersch on the Zombies. Mass amounts of Zombies are sucked in. Understand now?

"Five": How it went

Well just as the Americans are trying to settle things out with Castro matters get worse. All the Zombies which are sucked into the Gersch are transferred to the "Red Teleporter's" Because they are so similar. This is where "Five" Happens and i think there is no point going over what happened here. It is unknown what happened here to the Presidents but from the looks of the Phones it seems that they died. The "Pentagon Thief" Is possibly Yuri as he might of got sucked into the Black hole also and went with the Zombies.

For the Record

The Red teleporters most likely do not Time travel. If they can then humanity is doomed. The blue Teleporters from Der reise ALMOST had it write with the Time travel and all but the zombies could not go through this Teleporter. This is why it cant be that the Zombies came from Early Germany. If the Red teleporters can time travel then zombies will travel anywhere in the world at any time ever as long as there is a teleporter.

Our heroes most likely got to Ascension by a simple thing. They were fighting in a map back in the World war 2 period (Possibly a future map pack) and they used a teleporter. They overloaded it once again and ended up in Ascension from one of the Gersch Devices. They used a Lander,power goes out and Zombies are here. This is the most likely explanation.

Well thanks for reading. This more or less sums up where the story is going. There will be a few more maps in the World war 2 period with our old heroes "Unless they time travelled in Kino" and that will be it. I am very sad to say but our heroes are most likely dead. In all the other maps they escaped by teleporting or time travelling but if they went to "Five" with a Gersch they would die anyway and if they stayed at Ascension Zombies would eat them omnomnom. To further back up THIS theory there were new voice actors and real actors in Treyarch studios last month which was confirmed to be for the map pack. If our heroes did Time travel from Kino then the zombie story will be discussing what is happening after the events of five.

There is ONE chance that our heroes are our alive and that is this. If for some reason there are MORE people experimenting with the German Devices then maybe they teleported there and are safe killing zombies...safe for now.

I am almost positive although that The characters story is over and the only maps they will re-appear in are World war 2 maps possible that antarctica snow base thing.