I bring you more mysterys of Kino Der Toten.

Opticomfgwtf presents more mysterys of Kino Der Toten.

Do you really need a back story?

Here you go.

See my obsession with finding this third radio has gotten the best of me for the past week or so. Every time i put COD: Black ops in my Xbox 360 I have to play Nazi Zombies; more specific Kino Der Toten. While i have half of my buddies list on Xbox live convinced that there is a third radio and every time i sign on i have to pick and choose who i play with that day because everyone wants to be with me when i find the radio. I took it a pond my self last night to mod my "Friends" Xbox 360 and get the no clip mod to fly around and see if i could find this third radio. As i got side tracked by flying around this map and what not i thought to my self lets see what is in some rooms, and this is what i got;

NOTE: I DO NOT GLITCH! I DO NOT LIKE GLITCHES, GLITCHERS AND/OR LOW LIFE CHEATERS!

All the best, Opticomfgwtf.

Board in the pack a punch room

Pack a punch room posting board

"By holding men we get ready."

One of the rooms you teleport to after going to the pack a punch room.

On the desk in the room with the spaceship

Radios 2 of 3

Stage lights

Proof Kino Fer Toten is not in the 1960's

Here is some other stuff i found in rooms you board windows up and on the floor under stuff using cartoon mode.

Under the canisters on the left side of the stage.

In rooms you have to board up.

Some perks that are in the showroom case in the spawn room off to the right at the start next to the quick revive.

Slight of Hand

Quick Revive

Juggernog

Double tap

This is open to interpretation from anyone. :)

I will be making one for Five, any request on things you would like to see in a picture please quote this exact line and tell me what you would like and i shall do it.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days