Johnny Reklaw

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nextgentactics.com/VideoPlay.aspx?DocumentID=8305

interesting how they classified a few...but visually they make an excellent argument.

This has been posted before who knows maybe there right.

Damn...Seriously?!? I could have sworn I haven't seen that yet before anywhere and I looked (cause I think it was you who beat me yesterday to their DM 46 second thingy by mere minutes!

Ahh well... *puts on Noob hat*

http://www.nextgentactics.com/VideoPlay.aspx?DocumentID=8305

interesting how they classified a few...but visually they make an excellent argument.

This has been posted before who knows maybe there right.

Damn...Seriously?!? I could have sworn I haven't seen that yet before anywhere and I looked (cause I think it was you who beat me yesterday to their DM 46 second thingy by mere minutes!

Ahh well... *puts on Noob hat*

Yes that was me an i didn't mean somebody else posted the video they have just talked about it like CRAZY lol sorry for the lack of detail.

Just try to refrain from duplicating posts, it would have been better off being posted into the existing thread instead of a new one being created. Carbon likes keeping the place clean and it's nice to make his job and the Mod's jobs easier by doing so ya know?

But yes, the video strengthens the theory tenfold.

Just try to refrain from duplicating posts, it would have been better off being posted into the existing thread instead of a new one being created. Carbon likes keeping the place clean and it's nice to make his job and the Mod's jobs easier by doing so ya know?

But yes, the video strengthens the theory tenfold.

Cest la vie

Each board is different, and I'm still learning.