Listen up kids

DeltaFlame

Ok so I've been away a while, I've had a lot of problems with family and friends, school life ain't treating me well, but thats not the point of this post :)

With the First Strike trailer surfaced, it seems that a lot of people are getting confused over Nikolai and his unnamed space suit buddy. I for one have a dashing little theory about this.

His buddy is Richthofen :o *SHOCK HORROR*

Lets say this, when the guys traveled in time to Kino, they maintained there physical form, as they stand in this new time line, we have 5 pictures of older versions of the gang? Am i correct? well if you look at the pictures, they have minor to major differences in physical appearance.

Lets look at Richthofen.

He seems to be in a different get up, a newer/older Nazi SS suit. his nose also seems rather bigger, and his eye line is more wrinkled.

Now lets look at Nikolai.

Nikolai seems to be wearing a hood of some sort? like in Shi No Numa.

It looks as if all of the charcters portraits have aged and changed, which is physically impossable, unless the gang have came to Kino already not knowing it themselves, like when they randomly get teleport to random room.

So lets look at Nikolai and his buddy

Clearly this is Nikolai, but in his portrait form? he has aged, his hood is on, and his little hat. Physically Aged, but his Health is almost the same! he is perfectly well enough to fight the horde without his walking stick. Now for his buddy notice a longer nose, and the different suit? this must be Richthofen? an easy mistake for the unwitty, the same can be said for Takeo and Tank, they too seem to have aged in appearance and outer physical appearance. If this is a new character then shoot me down and call me "l337Tr0ll!" but in this, i am 110% certain its Ed :)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic