Introducing magt

magt

I'm Martijn from holland, i bought black ops specialty because it has a zombie mode:P

I tried some tactics with friends, but they always run them down and i need then revive them so i register here on the forum to meet some good guys to play with so if u want to add me if u want:P

magt is my name on steam also. or send me a pm.

max round that i made is 34 but the other guy put ammo hack on it and it was very booring..

Ones i saw a tactic camping in the ally on youtube and i asked a friend about 2 a clock in the morning who was the only one that was online on that time to try that tactic and we made it to round 27 that is also the max round that i have made without hacks.

Gretz magt

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh. Hello, magt. Make yourself at home, have a beer, follow the rules so you don't get banned, have a great time and all that.

But seriously, I have to ask...Why do you feel the need to make a new thread just because you're new here? I don't mean to be mean or anything, but it seems like all I've been doing these last few days is welcoming newbies who feel the need to make a "Hi my name is Joe, I'm new and I don't have any questions or anything important to say" thread.

Ugh. Hello, magt. Make yourself at home, have a beer, follow the rules so you don't get banned, have a great time and all that.

But seriously, I have to ask...Why do you feel the need to make a new thread just because you're new here? I don't mean to be mean or anything, but it seems like all I've been doing these last few days is welcoming newbies who feel the need to make a "Hi my name is Joe, I'm new and I don't have any questions or anything important to say" thread.

Because this section is the "Introductions" section? With the sub heading "Introduce yourself to other CoDz members."?

Anyway, welcome to CoDz mate! Hope you have a great time here!

If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

• 5 weeks later...

Because this section is the "Introductions" section? With the sub heading "Introduce yourself to other CoDz members."?

Anyway, welcome to CoDz mate! Hope you have a great time here!

If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Aw okay, my bad. I just saw this thread on the front page, clicked on it, didn't even bother to notice what section it was in and just assumed I was in a more CoD-relevant section.