Kristina Raskova

Gross1985

I did a transcription of KristinaBio.txt from Ryan Jackson's account on the CIA-DS; this is just in case anyone's curious about the origins of this Kristina girl. Or, if you don't wish to get the .PDF document, I'll put it here.

April 13, 1978

NAME RASKOVA, KRISTINA

PLACE OF BIRTH Lviv, Ukraine

NATIONALITY Jewish-Ukrainian / Caucasian

D.O.B. 11/10/1955

AGE 23

HEIGHT 5’8’’

BUILD Athletic

WEIGHT 120lbs

EYES Blue

HAIR Blonde

SUMMARY PROFILE:

A former KGB “swallow,” 5 years ago the Agency flipped the candidate after a crisis of conscience during the attempted sexual blackmail of a key East Berlin Agency asset (TAB A). She would not commit to defection or betrayal, but she agreed to memorize contact information for her handler and would consider further contact at her discretion. Code-named “The Wall,” the candidate was filed away and went dark until 6 months ago.

In the intermittent time, the candidate transferred from the KGB to the GRU (Soviet military intelligence) where she quickly ascended the ranks thanks to her steely resolve, competitive drive, and infectious personality. No longer a “honey-pot” used to seduce Agency operatives, the candidate became a key aide within the Soviet Defense Council, associating herself with one COLONEL ANTON VANYA (TAB B), former protégé to the late Nikita Dragovich. Their relationship turned sexual but abusive and soon turned repugnant to the candidate.

Six months ago, the candidate attempted to end the relationship after discovering she was with child; but Vanya responded with a beating normally reserved for enemy P.O.W.s. The candidate miscarried as a result and within 24 hours she sent a burst transmission over shortwave frequency to her original handler out of East Berlin and agreed to work as a double-agent.

On orders from Colonel Vanya, her current GRU assignment is to locate, seduce, and detain Alex Mason, making her more than an ideal fit for Operation Charybdis.

Kristina is Weaver's niece, and the one who is supposedly going to seduce Alex Mason during Operation Charybdis (of course you knew that already). She sounds like a real hottie at first, but I'm sure she's one tough bitch, especially after going through what she's gone through. Hopefully Treyarch will shed light into all this in the near future; as I've said already here and there, DLC for Campaign would be sweet.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic