Gknova6 new info? *Pics*

Snuggles

Ok, so somehow I still haven't seen any discussion on this stuff since the new GKNova6 update, so I finally figured out how to upload them here to discuss.

So I know this part has been discussed before, but I'm not sure if this is the same aug we saw in the previous gknova6 video or not, so just throwing it out there.

So this may be the box from Kino in the hallway of the theatre, or it also looks like it could be a mystery box outside somewhere new perhaps.

Also, as for the wonder weapon discussion, I think this proves that either it will be fire, or the old flamethrower is coming back, as this is a long clip of someone getting burned. And if the new zombies are scientists, then it looks like they're gonna get burned (see below)

Also, I haven't played the old games, but is this an old character? it shows him for a few seconds, almost trying to emphasize it. could be the guy in blank photo.

and

Thoughts?

(I posted this earlier, but now have moved it to the correct forum, that's why it's a new topic)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic