Illuminati and the story of Black Ops

DancingZombie

Firstly I just want to say that this is hard to explain and I might get a few things wrong but I will try my best! So in the video below, it talks about how the Illuminati are trying to enforce the "Transhumanist Agenda". One part of the video says how the Illuminati torture people or electric shock people to get them to a horrible state and while they are in this state, they start the programming. Sound familiar? In the story of Black Ops, this whole concept has happened to Mason because if you look down at Mason's chest while in the main menu, you will see blood stains were his nipples are so clearly he was being tortured. He was also being electrocuted quite alot in the game so this might be the Illuminati that was doing this to him?

Mason was programmed in Black Ops and to do what I don't know but I'm pretty sure that this has something to do with the programming that was done to Mason. Like I said, this is hard to explain and I might be mixing a few details up but watch the video below and you will see what I am trying to say.

0leaCIE11uM

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic